latin massage (east meadow)

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by trigon, Jun 19, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Taffyman2005

Taffyman2005

i'd be willing to pay more tip at a lmp if the girl is hot enough, sometimes I just get too tired of the asians. I think i'll try this east meadow place tommorow and make some new relationships.
  2. beadman

beadman

Funny I tip $20 when I DO get a tug.
  3. SSamuelR44

SSamuelR44

you tipped 40 and didn't get a tug? That must have been a hell of a massage.
  4. trigon

trigon

around 60 +40 tip the facilities are clean but I was kind of paranoid because of the very loud yentas next door gossiping to one another.
  5. SPORTBOOK

SPORTBOOK

i have been there before a while ago, i saw a girl named sheila, huge tits, i got the towel treatment the first time i went also(about a year ago) next time i got HR but towel was still kept on, i thought it was a little creepy being right next to the nail salon and having those glass doors that you can see thru to people getting there hair done, i dont know, but it was alright, then the girl sheila moved up here to hicksville, and good things could be had at luz cuts but a little expensive because it is LMP
  6. genius

genius

I usually say I don't want the towel. If she insists then its most probably legit.
    If the towel goes then during the course of the massage I feel her calf and comment how the massage business seems to help her get really fit. Thighs, then rubbing ass follows. Any objections and you stop doing that as the place is probably legit.

BTW - what was the price?
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2006
  7. trigon

trigon

went to a place in east meadow long island advertised in nd. place looked very legit as it was connected to a hair salon. recognized one of the other attendants from the place in westbury on post ave, "the massage therapy group" which I knew to be legit as well. Saw "joanna" very hot , light skinned latina. covered me with towel, which I knew was bad. bottom line was nothing was offered but she was pretty hot and gave a good rub.