Latina Maria: A Real Keeper

Discussion in 'New York' started by bill1415, Mar 5, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. elmo16

elmo16

I sorry, I mistook you for Bill1412.
  2. neilz<< I know it's not, & I did not infer that it was. At least I don't believe I did?? I was speakiing to Amy about Marie with an e at the end in Brooklyn. And had seperate comments/questions about Maria with an a at the end.
    But thanks anyway
  3. neilz

neilz

That's not the same Marie.
  4. << feels more & more every day like Amy is my other 1/2. I get a kick outta the same shit on CL. You gotta see what's being said about MArie in Brooklyn. A lil disturbing actually.
  5. bill1415

bill1415

elmo: no junior

i am not quite sure of your point, but no, i am not nor ever have been a member of junior's *****s
  6. elmo16

elmo16

Bill, have you heard from Junior?
  7. miss1971

miss1971 <b>SILVER</b>

if the bad reviews are from CL...they're probably from the same guy who bashes EVERYONE...you know the one...he'll inquire about a girl...has anybody seen blah blah..review please....!!! than 10 minutes later he answers his OWN post saying..HE has info...when in fact all he's done is CALL the girl and ask ALOT of questions...and ten minutes AFTER that post..he answers again...as if he's multiple people with the SAME complaints... a real NUTCASE..but hey..CL WOULD be SO boring without his little peckerhead! if the reviews say things like..cunning and arrogant or she smells..has a disease..save your hard earned monies...etc...ITS HIM! he writes those reviews when prices are OVER 150
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2006
  8. bill1415

bill1415

l-d

i am curious where i could find those "bad" reviews. thanks. bill
  9. I gotta stop opening my mouth before writing. She did use the same name. But it was a week ago or so. Advertised as "Freaky Latina" no # in those ads.
  10. Rokin

Rokin

What were some of the other names.
    Hopefully not Angie.
  11. bill1415<< Nice review! her ads(or at least her pics) are all over B/Q/&LI as well but not the same name as well as some bad reviews. I actually thought she was a tranny by the deceptive pics. For the incall rate it's worth the trip To her.
    MrWW<< I respect your opinion but I actually have a high success rate on CL & have shared that in the past (under 2 different names) Also according to bill it was only $250 for the outcall but the incall is an extremely reasonable 140/180 according to the ad. not $250-$350
  12. bill1415

bill1415

a good point, but

mr. wet,

i usually only peruse CL and rarely bite. on some reputable review sites, occasionally a few get a good review. with maria, i got "real lucky" and will see her again. she is new, and she is finding out that a free site attracts the likes of the g.w. bush administration: liars and scoundrels. but thanks.
  13. Mr. Wet Wooly

Mr. Wet Wooly

If you're looking for incall or outcall fun in the $250-$350 range in NJ, stay off of CL. There's really much better quality to be found elsewhere and the risk is just so high on CL that you're going to get burned. But a nice review though.
  14. bill1415

bill1415

mr. b-b

of course chemistry/biology/physics and string theory can differ for a "sex worker" but my review was honest. william
  15. Blackbeard

Blackbeard

She's been posting for a few weeks now and gotten some mixed reviews. Thanks for the info though. Reasonable rates.
  16. bill1415

bill1415

First, check the photos: http://newjersey.craigslist.org/ers/139065456.html

they are, in my humble opinion, very, very accurate. she has incall in jersey city and outcall: $250 to my place in east orange. on the phone i asked if she kisses: her reply "of course". i mean deep french kissing. "what other kind is there?" had a late night rendevous, for an old man--unfortunately too late for 1 member of the team to stand fully erect. she arrived with a broad, vivacious smile, nice hug, and a real kiss.we shared some drinks and "adult" conversation. if you enjoy magnificent DFK, and i mean truly passionate, full moist lips, educated tongue, with lots of enthusiasm; and if you like DATY that is much appreciated by the recipient, i.e., maria, then you are off to a good start. i really prefer missionary to continue kissing but i was to limp and lost the latex. so she says, how about some oral stimulation--without the latex. her skills in this department were again, highly advanced--combination of firm sucking and massaging the chestnuts. i was about to explode but wanted to get back to missionary. i am not sure if CIM is available, but it may be. so, a weak finish for me in the top position but a great night. a second round was possible but not for my pathetic member. BONUS: she has a 4 year college degree, now in grad school, so the conversation was intelligent and stimulating. as a teacher, with 4 thousand books, i offered her 1as a thankyou that i thought was appropriate, and she beamed with gratitude. just a real good night for me, after getting baited, hooked, and lied to by too many other ads. will repeat as often as i can raise the funds. have fun. regards, william