Latino Ladies

Discussion in 'New York' started by Daty, Dec 13, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. biggod

biggod The Rifleman

Daty,

This place in spring valley is the 20 buck all inclusive or do you need to tip the lady also. Do their aloud non latin people in their??
  2. zoulou

zoulou

I want to play with that team I am good soccer player. Now does the loosing side pick up the tab?
  3. i think you can find latino "ladies" on 14th street. i prefer latina ladies...
  4. Cheater

Cheater

Too easy - LMAO.
  5. njpcman

njpcman

where is cherry valley?
  6. jras

jras

bro billyS
    well, if you put it that way -- hell no! But maybe I could get there first <LOL> I'll check out Cherry, thanks.
  7. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Oh good grief! Now I have to learn how to play soccer?
  8. billyS

billyS

Jras, Try Cherry Valley they have some loveley Latinas for about $.5 a pop. I too would love to find a Latin house on LI. But think about it. Would you really want to climb on a Latina after about 15 unbathed day laborers just crawled all over her? Also a number a years ago I had a Friend from El Salvodor who lived in Hempstead. He told me that on Sundays after his "club" was done playing soccer a few girls would come down to the field and offer blow jobs for 15 bucks. The whole would literlly line up and take turns in the bushes with these girls.
  9. jras

jras

good luck

Daty,
    interesting! I've asked here on UG before about where the LI/Horse Block Road hispanic day laborers get laid, but haven't heard squat. Let us know if more info becomes available. I love Latinas.
  10. Daty

Daty

I heard rumors about this bar called Mariachi in Rockland (302 North Main, Spring Valley NY 845-425-0714) that is frequented by latino day laborers. Basically you give the bartender $20 bucks who in turn gives you a yellow slip of paper that entitles you to 15-20 minutes with your choice of latino girl in the back room. Apparently the back room has 4 cubicles with cots. While the latino girls are waiting to be selected they hang out at the bar and try to win your favor by rubbing and roaming to get that slip of paper.
    My source is pretty reliable since he employs quite a few of these latino laborers.
    I've been told there are a number of these type of bars on the LI as well.
    Anyone have any info on this place or this type of place?