Lauren in Marine Park Brooklyn

Discussion in 'New York' started by nytoad, Feb 9, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. justlooking

justlooking

Maybe they'll all move to West Bumblefuck.
  2. Happy Hooker

Happy Hooker

Damn straight I am not a girl.

I am a woman. 100% all natural big tittie, tight pussy (ok thats stretching it) sexy, cock sucking, deep throating, cum swallowing, loud mouth, obnoxious, vulgar, sweet, virginal, woman.

BTW jl I like the "move" comment to the long islanders. I am still showering with bottled water. Its fucking scary out here on the island of nut jobs.

I dont wanna be a nut!! I dont wanna be a nut!!
  3. justlooking

justlooking

They aren't girls. They're posting identities.
  4. jseah

jseah

so would Happy Hooker and Sexywhore be considered "UG girls" since they obviously don't exist anywhere else????? (at least not in their UG personas)*

*I'm not implying that I think this is a bad thing
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2003
  5. robnotbob

robnotbob

ok, ok we get it :)
  6. justlooking

justlooking

I can't help it. I'm sorry.

There is no such thing as an "Eros girl". Eros is an ad site. Eros doesn't run women. Eros doesn't choose its advertisers. Eros doesn't monitor their advertisers' sessions to make sure guys have a good time. Unlike CityVibe, there have been no allegations that Eros participates in any way in scamming johns. Some (many) ads there are bad. A surprising number are good.

An ad site like Eros is only as good as its pool of potential advertisers. You LI guys hate Eros because of Tina Parker and Sebastian. I'd suggest to you that the problem is that LI is such a cesspool, not that Eros is. If you wanna be somewhere that isn't full of scam artists and psychos, move.
  7. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

Another fucking lovely eros girl.
  8. starbucksman

starbucksman

not happy

Met her at her apartment a few months ago. She looks heavier in person than in the picture. Lots of rules. NO f/s, no kissing, no Daty. Had the nerve to demand a tip at end of very mediocre session. On phone I was given the impression full body worship would be available. Her only goal seemed to get your money and get you out the door
  9. jimbo44

jimbo44

I took her...

on a couple dates. She can be fun as long as she stays away from the "snow". Y ou can not let her think she can take control, if she sees a weakness, you might as well spread them.
  10. nytoad

nytoad

I found it strange when

She asked me "what I'm into" .......I felt like an average guy when I said "UH?paying for Sex wih different women?" I kind of had the feeling she was expecting some sort of Kink, like I was a freak and wanted her to bang me with a strap-on while singing "PUSH IT" from Salt and Pepper!.

So Jimbo did you hook up(professionally or personally)? any details?
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2003
  11. jimbo44

jimbo44

If she is the one...

standing near a juke box, then she use to live in Rockville Center. I knew her from a few yrs ago. Met her at the Garden City Hotel. She will try to only do Domination sessions. Unless she decided to take my advice and offer FS.
  12. nytoad

nytoad

she's under New Jersey and has a cell 917# and a 718 listed as well!
  13. Deco95

Deco95

In which section of Eros is she in?
  14. nytoad

nytoad

Does anyone have any info? She an ad
    on Eros NY?

Sorry Slink not trying to break any rules! If I am I apologize.