Layla-Fungirlselite, any info available, anyone see her yet

Discussion in 'NY' started by BigMadM, Feb 26, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. jimmyolson12

jimmyolson12

hey brestman,
    I inquired about Jordan about a month ago, was told five centurions and didn't go for it. But I agree with you on her looks. very enticing.
  2. brestman

brestman

Jordan?

Any current feedback on this agency?
    I saw a picture of Jordan and she is perhaps the most striking woman I have seen in a long time. She seems absolutely perfect, tall, thin but not a rail, very preety, exotic face, pendulous breasts, listed as a B but the pics indicate at least a C. The site lists her as massage but I assume more is offered.
  3. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

They *****ed me yesterday with rates. It doesnt matter.
    I have to guarantee myself that I do everything in my power to book with girls and agencies that will show. My time is worth way too much and some people just dont understand that.
    (there is nothing more upsetting to me, than being belittled by someone, after sacrificing time and money)
  4. New York Tens

New York Tens

Mei

Yes Mei and Layla are the same girls but as far as I understand from Mei she does not work for fungirlselite anymore, she worked for them one night, they made the pics and she moved on. She does not work a lot, about 1-2 days a week.
  5. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

Uh... that's Phillipina.... but just make sure it's not Phillipenis.
  6. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

I dont care about *** reviews, but you have given me enough info to make my decision. Thankyou Sir.
  7. llc

llc

I have been thinking about seeing her as well, but I saw a review on ***, with I think a service rating of 5 out of 10. I am not a full member so couldn't see the details to find out why but it made me hold off for now.

By the way, I believe she is also "Mei" at New York Tens
  8. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

IM a glutton for misery, so thats why IM asking.

I have some time next week, and I want to see someone new.

Im looking thru my to do list, now alphabetized, to help me out, and I notice I have Layla with an asterix. Why, shes young and cute and is Phillipino. Dont think Ive ever been with a Phillipino girl before, not that it matters so much, but she does have a cute little body.
    Please step foward and give me a drop of info before I book.
    It will be greatly appreciated.