Leah - East 50's/Gramercy on CL

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by nycresponder, Jan 31, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. nycresponder

nycresponder

Angela and Linda

I'm not familiar with them or their place.
  2. RoosterC74

RoosterC74

Seems like more quality and quantity might be available at Angela and Linda's for about the same cost factor.
  3. ChuckUFarlie

ChuckUFarlie

My Review

Stopped by recently, the E 50's spot. Being that I'm a clean freak, I appreciated that the place was clean and comfortable. It's a turnoff when you go to a place and the floors are dirty. So I found this place comfortable, nice relaxing music at just the right volume, little loft area for the massage. Saw Heather and she was very nice. She really tried to be as pleasant as she could. She's fairly tall, strawberry blonde, medium build. I got the impression that extras weren't available but that's fine cause I wasn't interested in extras. I just wanted a good massage that was sensual at the same time. The massage was good but I do wish she teased a little more around that area before starting the tug. Very friendly girl though and nice atmosphere. If you like the massage experience, you should enjoy this. It was 220 for the hour plus I offered a small tip, though she never hinted for a tip. Oh, I believe there is a website with some pics but I forgot it. If anyone knows it, please post.
  4. parfait247365

parfait247365

its true that we adverstise a lot on CL but the "conversion rate" is very low, once we say the price; also the volume of ads on CL is amazing, I didn't realize that ours standout so much. Thank you for noticing and hope to see you again sometime.
  5. nycresponder

nycresponder

advertising

I'm glad to hear that you'll speak with the girls about being nude, since it is what's promised during the phone call. I'll likely pay another visit now.

re: quality v. quantity: I've always looked for quality women over someone who is doing a volume bsed practice, and I have no problem paying more for the quality of the girl, however, your statement, coupled with the volume of advertising that you do on CL, literally dozens of postings in an afternoon, doesn't jive with your statement regarding wanting to be low key and have just a few regulars. Just my two cents, I do appreciate your response though.
  6. parfait247365

parfait247365

performance review meeting today

Service is very hard to standardize, but thanks to your comments, the quality will improve, promise!

Effective immediately, prudes that do not take off their panties will not be found here anylonger.

As far as stumbling, that's exactly the point- stumbling is not such a good thing. Being low key is more important. I don't mean to be disrespectful or ungrateful, but we are seeking quality not quantity clientele. Just a few good ones is fine by us.
  7. Jordan

Jordan banned

I've visited a few times. Same ole, same ole. The girls are attractive (not knock-outs) and the then rate was $200/hr. I really cant understand their reasoning for upping to $220. Are clients stumbling over each other to get there?

I stopped visits as cannot justify $200 for a HJ
  8. Jingleheimer

Jingleheimer

Just wanted to add my 2c here. I've been a big fan for the past year, and have reviewed it a couple of times. The girls I've been with ranged from hot to extremely hot, and while the extras offered may differ, I have never left disappointed. Sure it's on the high end, but like nycresponder said, it's an indulgence, and one that I indulge in as often as possible.
  9. RuffToy

RuffToy

Oops, just read UG Staff warning after last post.
  10. RuffToy

RuffToy

Just my 2 cents...for 220/hr I would expect more than hj w/o paying more even in a MP.

And you're right about the russian girls...they strive to get the most with giving the least.
  11. CunningStunt

CunningStunt

Like you've shown, it's really all dependent on the girl at this place. I been there twice, once the service was fantastic and once was just ok, but both times the girls were beautiful.
  12. nycresponder

nycresponder

This place posts multiple times a day on CL, and has two locations with the girls rotating in between. Different phone numbers for each place, they're included in the CL ads as photos so they display without being searchable. I've visited the Gramercy location a few times, and seen Leah, and two other girls whose names I don't recall offhand. They have more than the girl or girls advertised and you can request a blonde/brunette/busty girl, etc. and they'll honestly (in my experience) tell you what they have to offer.

It's not cheap, about $160 for the half and $220 for the hour but they're beautiful girls. The location on 24th street is beautiful, two or more rooms, although I've only been in the front room, nice bathroom with a shower available. All in all a nice indulgence, which is what this hobby is about to me, if you're into what they offer.

Leah was the highlight here for me. She's in her early-mid 30's, busty, and in good shape. Nice face, a bit older than her photos might have led me to believe. She got naked as soon as I was and performed a pretty nice massage. I'd gone for the full hour and was pretty happy with the massage. It was deep throughout and she paid good attention to the nuts while I was still on my belly. After the flip she continued to give a nice massage and slowly worked her way down to the goods. She was fully into external touching, putting my hands where she liked them. We had a decent rapport, and she let me know that extras were available as she was stroking my cock. She mentioned that not all of the girls took part in the extra-curriculars, and that it could be dependent on whether the girl liked you enough to engage in them. I don't pay extra for sexual favors, so I politely declined, and she was fine with it. Great technique on the release with lots of dirty talking throughout.

I returned a few months later and had a nice younger busty chick who provided a 30 minute massage that was fine, nothing spectacular about it, although it was nice to bury my fingers inside of her.

The last visit I had, with a different young busty blonde was a let down. She had huge tits, as described by the phone girl. However, she refused to take off her panties, pulling the 'next time' card. I don't like that and won't return to a place that plays me for a sucker. She seemed to be newer than the other chicks, although she seemed to be russian, which to me means that she's going to try and do as little as possible, for as much money as possible.

And thus my experiences with 0996/8173 ended.