legitimate massage flushing area

Discussion in 'In Search Of' started by FrankM61962, Aug 15, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. ecpaul

ecpaul

Ok thanks for the info. :)
  2. FrankM61962

FrankM61962

I posted a review with all pertinent info in ny/nj/ct spa section under Queens rmp thread
  3. ecpaul

ecpaul

Oh you didn't say Russian...any more info. I could use the "legit" message treatment and btw what was the damage (what did you tip her...name?) :)
  4. FrankM61962

FrankM61962

The massage was great....really went for the legit, but wtf?? Who could refuse a hot young russian stroking their manhood??? lol
  5. ecpaul

ecpaul

So he askes for legit message. Complains to a member who jokes about he "came to wrong board". Then doesn't refuse the rub and tug at the end.

C'mon stop being in denial man you were there for the R&T in the first place. :)
  6. Lascivious

Lascivious

Was the massage a good one?
  7. FrankM61962

FrankM61962

Went for my "legit" massage last night, found the place in QT under health services, had some really intense back muscle pain and I did just go for that...but as it turned out (lol) it became a rub and tug. Will post details in NY/NJ/CT spa section.
  8. tonynyc

tonynyc

The other day I was on Main st. Flushing, There was a woman passing out fliers and yelling out massage.. massage, I did not have the time to partake,
    It's right next door to a Footlocker, there is a doorway with steps going up.
  9. Mr. Wet Wooly

Mr. Wet Wooly

Alright. This has actually been covered a few times before. Do a search.

One that comes to mind is the Queens Man's Spa (Korean) on B'way and 74th in Elmhurst. Sauna, steam, long massage all for $60. The only problem is the consistency in quality. Sometimes the massages are decent, sometimes outstanding. It all depends on the girl masseuse.
  10. Sidekicks

Sidekicks Moderator

Frank,

I know this sounds crazy, but you can check CL in the theraputic section. There's a massage place thats on Grand Avenue or behind the Queens Center mall. I think those places are totally legit. Take it with a grain of salt though.

Kicks
  11. FrankM61962

FrankM61962

Excuse me, Mr. WW....but there are posters on this board that DO get legit massages...so, if you have no useful info to reply to a post, I'd appreciate if you kept that to yourself.
  12. Mr. Wet Wooly

Mr. Wet Wooly

'Legitimate' massage? Boy, did you come to the wrong board.
  13. FrankM61962

FrankM61962

I'm in desperate need of a legit massage somewhere in the flushing area, need it today and I'm not asian, can anyone recommend a GOOD legit massage place?