lessons from dating a provider

Discussion in 'New York' started by thumbtax, May 20, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Al Kikuras

Al Kikuras

You can't change anyone that doesn't want to change. Period.

That's horseshit! revert to answer # 1.
  2. SubmissiveAngel

SubmissiveAngel

the jade is always greener on the other side.
  3. Psychosis

Psychosis

I would say so, they both screw people out of or for money.
  4. erueru

erueru

Aren't they basically the same thing?
  5. justme

justme <i>pop and click tainted</i> Vinyl ( is dead )

Jaded = Self-defense...
  6. MikitheMilf

MikitheMilf

I thought you hated looking in a hookers eyes
  7. justlooking

justlooking

Yeah, it's really hard being human.
  8. Hyabby

Hyabby Guest

The jade is off the rose?
  9. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

No, I'm serious. It was much easier being a jaded old fuck.
  10. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

I havent got a clue, but please let me know.
    YOure older and wiser than me, so maybe you can help a young lost soul out.
  11. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

Funny thing is I used to be a jaded old fuck like BMM. How did I regress? It's really terrible.
  12. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

no, Kimmie, I lust after young women, Im incapable of falling in love.
    Im a distorted, twisted, jaded, old fool, who wishes every day his dick would stop controlling his life.
    I do love lots of women, for 57 minutes at a time.
  13. Kimmie

Kimmie

Speaking from experience???
  14. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

the thing is , men have to stop deluding themselves into thinking sparks are there when it comes to providers.
    Im not saying they arent capable of love, or loving someone, but this is their job, and most strive to be good at their job, and if being good means being loving, caring, affectionate, and warm, then they will fulfill a mans needs, only because they sense that is what he needs.
    Some men need a sense of affection and loving more than a good bbbjtc, because the act itself doesnt hold the thrill it holds for someone as jaded and washed up as me.
    Some need that sensitive, intimate feeling of a woman, something maybe they dont have at home, or dont have anymore at home and want to feel it again, but one must never, never ever mistake it for anything other than what it is. A paid experience, where money dictates a womans actions, not the actual feeling of love or intimacy. The brain is responsible for the actions, but in this case, every time, money is what is controlling the brain.
    Regardless of what any provider will say to me here, 99999 out of 100000 times, this is always true.
    The money dictates the actions. Nothing else.
    Noone should need lessons about dating a provider, cause its a silly thing to do in the first place.
  15. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

Rules to date a provider by BMM:
    (real dating, not just pay for sex dating)
    Rule #1-First thing to do, is secure a girl from a foreign country, one that speaks no english, therefore you cannot speak to her about anything. Family, lives, interests, nada, nothing. just look at each other and communicate with your eyes.
    Rule #2-When she undresses, and gets into bed, since neither of you speak each others language, make sure she is a total pig, willing to get on her knees and take it up the ass and bark at the moon. Nothing is taboo when shes satisfying you.
    Rule #3-Follow rules 1 and 2 and youll have nothing to worry about till you dump her and date the next provider.
    Last edited: May 23, 2006
  16. Psychosis

Psychosis

Nah I just don't like kids thats all. The previous poster is correct though, you do everything you can to help your child. My dad did all he could but my brother just did not want the help at all, he just wanted money for his next fix. My dad reached the point (although it took years) where he realized that there was nothing more he could do. As for me checking up on my brother, that ship has sailed. When he stole from me he closed the door on getting any help from me whatsoever.
  17. Kimmie

Kimmie

It doesnt matter if the addict is a hooker or a lawyer, the problem is and always will be the addiction.

I tried to date an addict who has been an addict for over 20 years. It's not a normal relationship. I never had to worry about him cheatin on me, or the reason I didnt hear from him or see him was because he was screwing some other girl, it was always the drugs. They come first. Nothing else matters. No one else matters. Not family, friends, or work.

And all addicts lie, lie, lie, lie! Never trust an addict, because when they are not high, they are thinking of ways to get high, and will do anything, say anything to be high.

You mean nothing to them. Your words mean nothing. It's only about the high.

My ex-guy cleaned up for 2 months, I was so happy. We were hitting the gym together,having so much fun talking about working out, having real conversations, then he gave in and got high.....Hes gone forever.

I thought I could help him, or change him. But you can't help them. They can't even help themselves.
  18. justme

justme <i>pop and click tainted</i> Vinyl ( is dead )

Psychosis will just tell you that this is why he doesn't have kids.

(I said that I like to believe that no one is a lost cause. But I like to believe a lot of things that might not be true.)

You know, I know a lot of ex-fuck-ups. A lot. I'm sure a lot of us would have been considered lost causes at some point.
  19. nabbeun

nabbeun

a girl is one thing...there is no blood there. a brother...keep trying from time to time you never know when circumstances will be ripe for a change. but your child? that is different. i would straighten him out if it had to become my life's work.

a girl like the one discussed, she made her own bed. but your child, arguably you are responsible for the mess...

not being judgmental, each person has their own way. just my thought / perspective...
  20. Psychosis

Psychosis

Unfortunately there are exceptions. Take my brother for example, a total lost cause. He has used drugs since he was in his teens. We tried to help him with no luck. My dad finally had to just kick him out and turn away. I tried to help him even after my dad kicked him out and he re payed me by stealing my VCR and TV set and selling them for drug money. I gave him the beating of his life and finally turned my back on him and haven't spoken to him since and that was 20 years ago. My friends that still live in NYC tell me that he is still up to the same BS, homeless, getting high and begging for money. Some people just cant be helped because they want to have to get better and help themselves first.