1. New board for UG. If you have any issues/comments with the software upgrade please post them in the Start Here section.

Lexi/Alexa in Copaigue. 631-213-9373

Discussion in 'Long Island' started by corona88, Oct 18, 2012.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. sliceofpie

sliceofpie

eeeeeesshhh

i just had her, i found through a friend https://www.facebook.com/messages/candyce.brooke #631-578-9022, she stated she couldnt do the deed, period, NOT, itts been going around shes got the herp, i was kind of glad i didnt have THAT, be aware
  2. canthelpit

canthelpit

125 for the hour is good for her.
  3. greco1313

greco1313

Hey i am new here but i have checked other reviews about this one..All were negative experiences. Price is cheap for her looks, for me thats a major question mark. So like the old saying goes, you get what you pay for.
    I was quoted 125 for the hr and for me thats tooo low. just be careful guys.
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2012
  4. erixon84

erixon84

Decided to see her since the other pro's have been affected by Sandy.
    Text her and she gives me the location.
    I get there and she tells me to give her a few since she's running late.
    15 minutes go by and nothing.
    Then she tells me she is almost done.
    After half hour waiting I tell her I'm leaving but no response.
    I can't be seen in daylight in these places since I'm in a relationship.
    Ill cross her off my list.
  5. BigWilly1013

BigWilly1013

Yeah I thought you were talking about that Krystal. I reviewed Krystal a while back after reading about her here. My last correspondence with her was a text over a year ago telling me she's going to rehab. Since I haven't seen her on BP ever since I guess she stuck with it.

Both her #'s changed now but I keep an eye out for her as I do my trolling. Her BBJ were the best I ever had. In both mongering and real life. Too bad.
  6. corona88

corona88

Thanks, definitely keep an eye out for her. Sucker for a real spinner .
  7. fredflint29

fredflint29

She disappeared quite a while ago like she often does. Keep an eye out for her on BP. She usually resurfaces in Bethpage after a while.
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2012
  8. corona88

corona88

Is Krystal still available, she sounds like exactly what I'm looking for.
  9. fredflint29

fredflint29

hahahaha
  10. canthelpit

canthelpit

Careful, I think even wishing for that on here can get you an ass whooping by the all mighty.
  11. canthelpit

canthelpit

I absolutely agree!!!
  12. fredflint29

fredflint29

Yes, Krystal was AMAZING. Lithe and thin with a tight little EVERYTHING! Hot in every way if you like them that way. And extremely pretty too. IMHO one of the hottest girls ever available on L.I. But I am very into tight, thin girls with tiny asses, so that's just me. Only thing she could have improved on is her rack. It was very nice, but a little more substance would make her perfect. aaaaahhh the memories!!!
  13. fredflint29

fredflint29

I wish I could PM it to long-standing members and good contributors!!!
  14. canthelpit

canthelpit

I wish i kept a log, I can't remember a lot of them.
  15. canthelpit

canthelpit

Sorry it's Krystal http://www.utopiaguide.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40442&highlight=krystal

Fredflint has seen her too so i'm sure he could chime in to compare bodies.
  16. fredflint29

fredflint29

lol yes i really keep a log. But don't think I can post that due to the rules and such....
  17. BigWilly1013

BigWilly1013

But then again, you could be talking about a different Crystal (spanish) at 631-***-1629 so I'm not too sure. They seem to all call themselves Crystal, just like we call ourselves john.
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2012
  18. BigWilly1013

BigWilly1013

ahhh Krystal... yeah she was thin. Still till this day... one of my all time favs !

Haven't seen her around in a while. Too bad. Even with all her issues she was fun.
  19. canthelpit

canthelpit

I remember he being very thin, not crystal thin but definately runway model thin.
  20. canthelpit

canthelpit

I just looked through my old emails, and i see that I started seeing her in June of 2010, and we kept it on for several months.

Do you really keep a log? Post that somewhere, I gotta see it. LOL.