LI Bust

Discussion in 'Long Island' started by teps, Aug 21, 2008.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. genius

genius

I think they leave them alone if there aren't complaints from the neighbors (residential and Business). Although not in Suffolk, I know (in every sense of the word) and had discussions with Coco. They offer only legit (ahem - to customers they don't know) and many times I 've been there there were women customers getting foot and facial massage. LE stopped in about a year ago and apparently gave them a pass because (IMO) of the nature of the customers.
    yup

Just how are you " I am sure often"? Perjury is a serious offense for LE, putting to risk a good job, pension, benefits, etc - and for what - to get a misdemeanor charge when the felony unauthorized practice is a slam dunk ? Although I doubt it happens, a voice recording device for the session is pretty easy to implement by the amp and would the detective want to risk his career if (even in the unlikely event) that conversations are being recorded?

In all my dealings with the Asian agencies (incall) yes they discussed $ for time but I was the one who always brought up the services I wanted - mostly because I didn't want to deal with upsells. Also a little Asian girl, working out of a low end hotel room, I would assume does not get the complaints from the neighbors (residential and Business) that I think/suspect trigger many of the AMP raids.
  2. sixtyearold

sixtyearold

I know the legits and I know the R&T's (it is not difficult to determine), as does, obviously, LE. For some reason they leave the legits alone even though they, of course, are truly not legit in the licensed massage sense.

They very often ignore the lesser offense of prostitution at the R&T's and use the unlicensed massage as thier charge along with the town using code enforcement to find building violations and shut condemn the unit.

I think the prostitution charge at an R&T is a more difficult one (even though it is less harsh as a misdemeanor) especially if the gal does not ask for a tip before she grabs hold of the meat. I believe that technically she must ask for money before engaging in the act. Just grabbing hold of Junior is not enough of an act to deem as prostitution and the cop certainly can not offer her money or allow her to engage in the hope that she will ask for money (for additional extras) during or after the act.

I am not sure of LE's method of busts, but with all the different agencies involved (i.e.building dept, homeland security, etc), it would first require an undercover officer to go through the motions of asking for a massage, waiting for the ST to happen, and then hoping she asks for money. It is much easier and surer if the gal begins the massage and then the cop asks for license identification immediately.

Obviously, with the task force they set up and the number of Officials involved, cops (detectives) can't stretch the law and do the "he said, she said", or entice, suggest, or entrap as they might otherwise (and I am sure often) do.

I am concerned, however, that with all the Asian agencies (incall) advertising so much on BP, and so blatantly, that they will soon become LE's next target. I am actually surprised that LE has ignored this as long as they have, but I am sure that it is only a matter of time. As lax as they are concerning non LE verification, they would be very easy pickings.

Two call system, cop inside, she says "money", he says "under arrest". Game over.
  3. genius

genius

Unfortunately, for them, it won't matter as the busts are typically for felony unauthorized practice and not for prostitution.
  4. pokler

pokler Power Bottom

Guys just take the fucking train to the city and get out of the sticks to do your mongering.
  5. kbpro

kbpro

On another note, Huntington Station, ICE, had twenty some odd all out for display. Glad to see it gang bangers gotta go.
  6. ModernDayCowboy

ModernDayCowboy

All the areas you mentioned are part of the 4th. If they've started in Ronkonkoma, they will make there way up to the nicer areas. Royal is probably your only somewhat safe bet in the area as they are set up and act like a legit spot.
  7. Slippyslide28

Slippyslide28

Was thinking the same thing. Noticed some regular Brookhaven providers in other towns they never post in.
  8. caddis1

caddis1

The girls are so nervous that an AMP I go to frequently for a real massage made sure to keep everything covered. They normally leave things hanging out till the flip.
  9. kbpro

kbpro

No Unit hangs back from stop sign
  10. Li631

Li631

Not sure if it is me being overly cautious but has anyone noticed the lack of "known" providers in the past few weeks in the Brookhaven area?
    I am thinking the AMPS's first now could be going after the demand side. There are ads but none with any background. Google aearches pull up nothing other than reverse numbers searches
    Slippyslide28 and Tonto25 like this.
  11. richlor

richlor

Do they have those black boxes on the trunk? If so they are waiting for drivers in unregsitered cars or diving with a suspended license.
  12. pokler

pokler Power Bottom

Oh well in that case I'm going to stop worrying about it. My dependents can pay their own rent , food and tuition when my income ceases because I've lost my job due to a prostituion related arrest. Maybe they can knock off a few liquor stores to make ends meet. Besides I'll have plenty of time for commuinuty service being out of work.
    WizardOfAhhs likes this.
  13. sixtyearold

sixtyearold

Yes, BANACEK, you are correct. My mind was still focusing on the other thread, "AMP CRACKDOWN" that I posted on as I read about the demise of Luna.

My error. Sorry about that.
  14. Banacek

Banacek Retired

I think you misinterpreted out of control's reply, sixtyyearold. It appears that he was talking about what happens to a John after an arrest, not about a provider.
  15. sixtyearold

sixtyearold

They all use the assigned public defender for free. Their thinking is (experienced ones have told me this) that if they have a hired attorney, the court will think they have money or are more guilty and be more harsh than the 120.00 fine they give as standard punishment. Plus, then the gals also have to pay the attorney, which will be substantial with all the waiting time there and the hourly fee adding up.

Within their own Flushing microcosm, these gals know the deal and direct each other.
  16. out of control

out of control

Even if you do get busted for solicitation you take some class or do community service and the charges get reduced and eventually sealed. All you need is a decent Lawyer. If you hold certain NYS licenses such as teacher, security guard, health care worker. TLC driver. your license could be suspended but if you get the charges reduced it will be reinstated. and job notified. Johns are rarely arrested on AMP busts. I walked out of one myself. They only thing you have to worry about is the hotel or street sting. You can avoid this by seeing reviewed girls. So stop all this worrying and relax.
  17. sixtyearold

sixtyearold

It's almost a relief that Luna (although very good) is gone since I knew it was coming and visits were becoming nerve racking as a result. I will miss Anna. Ida slightly less.
  18. sixtyearold

sixtyearold

Well, that's about it for that area of Ronkonkoma. I guess I will have to head west down Smithtown Blvd. (fortunately not that far) into Smithtown Township for as long as they can last.

Then again, I can go a little further to Royal, which has always been a winner for me. Just a little more of a hike.
  19. hardndslick

hardndslick

It's been a bad 12 months in brookhaven for amps.
    Easy Pickens for the man.
    They get everyone involved. And they all get some overtime and make a big showing. I'm surprised that a swat team wasn't sent in.

How the fuck is a guy supposed to relax?
    Our so's are going to wonder why we are so uptight and in a shitty mood all the time.
    WizardOfAhhs likes this.
  20. teps

teps

Another one in Ronkonkoma on Thursday.

Two Women Arrested During Lake Ronkonkoma Massage Parlor Raid
    Suffolk County Police have arrested two Flushing women for unauthorized practice of a profession during a massage parlor raid in Lake Ronkonkoma.
    In response to numerous community complaints, Suffolk County Police Fourth Precinct Crime Section officers, Suffolk County Police Fourth Squad detectives, Suffolk County Police Criminal Intelligence Section detectives, U.S. Department of Homeland Security officers and Town of Brookhaven Code Enforcement officers conducted an investigation into illegal activities at Luna Spa, located at 723 Hawkins Ave., on February 15 at approximately 3 p.m.
    Lina Ma, 30, and Huan Liu, 27, were arrested and charged with Unauthorized Practice of a Profession, a Class E Felony under the New York State Education Law. They were scheduled to be arraigned today at First District Court in Central Islip.
    An investigation by the Town of Brookhaven Building Inspector, Town of Brookhaven Code Enforcement officers and a Town of Brookhaven Fire Marshal revealed numerous occupancy and town code violations. The investigation is continuing.
    A criminal charge is an accusation. A defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.