LI Bust

Discussion in 'Long Island' started by teps, Aug 21, 2008.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. n2deep

n2deep

i found that kinda funny "I felt real uncomfortable so I bail. As I do a u-turn"
    if you did indeed do a u turn on that busy part of northern...
    i gotta google map where you were as there are almost 15-20 spas in that area.
    some totally legit...i have not mongered there as i now have places closer to flushing on northern..
    outside of the one time activity where main and kisseena meet under the LIRR overpass a month or so back
    i have seen nothing with LE.
    bigflirt likes this.
  2. genius

genius

Too bad they weren't located east a short distance - where they are now if they open the window and spit out the conclusion of a BJ they could (well almost anyway) land it in Nassau.
    bigflirt likes this.
  3. Banacek

Banacek Moderator

There is a new separate thread for NYC bust info. Since this refers to an establishment in Queens, it belongs in the NYC Busts thread here: http://utopiaguide.com/forums/threads/nyc-busts.51802/
    Would you kindly repost this in that thread. You can simply copy and paste from here to there. Once you have done that, I will delete the post in here.
  4. bigflirt

bigflirt

Hey all....just a heads up. I was parking this afternoon to go into a place at 255th and N. Blvd in Little Neck. As I park, I see an obvious unmarked car with 2 LE inside looking west on N. Blvd. I felt real uncomfortable so I bail. As I do a u-turn and start driving west on N. Blvd, I see the same car has moved and the 2 LE are out of the car...met by 2 other LE. I'm at the red light for a few so I got a nice view of what was happening. All four rang the bell and were waiting outside an AMP at 248th and N. Blvd. (Northside of N. Blvd)
  5. genius

genius

Let's keep this back to topic - Long Island Bust.
    biohazard, Banacek and Slinky Bender like this.
  6. kbpro

kbpro

$28 million in 2014
    There is your answer
    Not going away
  7. backseat

backseat

Red light cameras are a pet peeve of mine. The legislature took a vote today to shut it down. I have not seen the results
  8. biohazard

biohazard Moderator

I was considering a red light thread in the Off topic section, but i think its hard to separate the bullshit money grab from the politics.
    backseat likes this.
  9. trigeek

trigeek

I agree. More money not to spend on infurstructue but on illegals. In Mexico if you get sick they want 10-20K up front to even be looked at. Here they have kids for free due to our stupid as politicians. Sickening
  10. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

I would move this to a new thread, but I would have to put it in "Politics and Religion" and that section is closed.
  11. genius

genius

Silly boy -" reap the benefits and taxes can be lowered". Any additional money "reaped" is viewed by politicians as more money to spend - not as money to use to lower taxes.
    trigeek, Slinky Bender and backseat like this.
  12. Banacek

Banacek Moderator

The real shame about the red light and other camera tickets is that a private third party - usually out of state - makes a boatload of money on this. Why doesn't some enterprising government agency take over this task so that they can reap the benefits and taxes can be lowered?
  13. TheRicker

TheRicker

I'm pretty sure all the red light tickets go to department of transportation. At least the ones I have gotten come from there.
  14. genius

genius

As with the red light cameras, installed to increase our safety, (even though almost 1/2 of the camera locations has an increase in auto accidents involving injury) the real reasons is clearly ALL ABOUT THE MONEY. Lots of OT for the cops to increase their pension and revenue for the City.

And the politicians just don't understand how the only candidate who is not a
    politician may just win the Presidency .
  15. Banacek

Banacek Moderator

I watched an even more elaborate sting in the East Village back in the late nineties. Not only did it involve a decoy, patrol cars, and unmarked cars, it also used UC plainclothes cops sitting on stoops talking into paper bags. The saddest part of it all was watching them drive away these really nice cars that the Johns had used while soliciting the decoy. From news reports at the time, the NYC administration was on a binge confiscating these cars and selling them at auction to fund these stings and other covert ops. So for the low-level crime of seeking a car BJ, some poor smuck gets arrested, has his name printed in the paper, spends a ton of money on legal fees, receives probation, possibly gets labeled as a sex offender, is in the doghouse with his SO, and loses his wheels to boot.
  16. genius

genius

Link and text is from the thread I started in 2002 called Anatomy of a Sting (useful reading to help keep you out of trouble):

http://utopiaguide.com/forums/threads/anatomy-of-a-sting.9872/#post-138142

decoy: about 5ft7. Ponytail, jeans, jacket, dark sun glasses, squeaky clean white sneakers, olive skin (maybe spanish or italian).
    Not very attractive facial features. She in no way was dressed provocatively (unless you like the dyke look),
    Banacek likes this.
  17. Banacek

Banacek Moderator

She may not even have been HOT. I've seen stings with plain Janes.
  18. trigger

trigger

I occasionally drive through that area and would never pickup a Riverhead ho.
    trigeek and hardndslick like this.
  19. trigeek

trigeek

Bunch of guys got pinched stopping for a Hot decoy Ho in and around the traffic circle. DAM!
  20. Banacek

Banacek Moderator

Your thinking was solid, genius, as a warning to guys who cruise LI streets and therefore read that thread. I just added it here, because someone asked a question about the bust without bothering to read your original post that you had referenced two posts before his question here. So rather than answer his question directly, I thought it best to just re-post your report here.
    BTW, this is not the first time LE has pulled a sting in the Riverhead traffic circle and you can bet it won't be the last. I am sure that pressure is on SCPD in light of the Newsday story, also in today's edition, that showed Suffolk County has had the most heroin deaths of any county in New York State during the period from 2009-2013.