LI Bust

Discussion in 'Long Island' started by teps, Aug 21, 2008.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Azotz

Azotz

Just passed Sayville motel 6 cop cars were there. Just wanted to give a head's up. Be safe
  2. WizardOfAhhs

WizardOfAhhs

3. The Cocksman

The Cocksman

I went there once. I love most asian women but when she asked if i wanted bj or fs i said hj only. She was annoyed but she shouldnt post NEW YOUNG GIRLS if she is the only one providing. Obviously only her getting arrested makes it accurate
  4. Nutty Irishman

Nutty Irishman

Wow! That place has been there for forever! This really makes you think before walking into an amp on LI!!
  5. traderjack09

traderjack09

6. Paul LaPorta

Paul LaPorta

Zhen Zhen Spa got popped in Lake Ronk. Community complaints.
  7. genius

genius

Yup - perfectly legal. That's why I objected to MayorSimpleton's statement of "conjure up some violations" - they don't have to conjure up anything - just look around for violations.

This is similar to a cop stopping you for "driving while white" in Wyandanch when it is clear (to the cop anyway) that you are there cruising for SW's and the cop checking over your car for violations e.g., expired inspection, burned out lights, etc.

Perfectly legal - both AMPs and guys cruising would do well to heed genius' rule of "commit only one crime at a time"

PS: Time to get this thread on track (although last couple of posts aren't too far off track, IMHO) before it gets closed.
  8. traderjack09

traderjack09

This shit weirds me out, altough it seems LE waits till they know the place is empty. No Johns ever get a collar. I know they can't prove anything but damn I'd hate to have a detective walk in while i have a hand wrapped around my cock and a finger in my ass
  9. genius

genius

I would be happy to enter into a barter arrangement.
    traderjack09, Rider and hardndslick like this.
  10. WizardOfAhhs

WizardOfAhhs

In addition to genius' info, which is all correct, the fire marshalls have a lot of discretion when it comes to penalties. For the same violation (let's say boxes piled in front of a rear exit/fire door), they can choose to either issue a warning and come back in a week to see that they're moved, issue a citation which involves a civil penalty, or deem it an "immediate hazard to health and safety" and lock the place down. Clearly, that's what they're being brought in to do. So I don't think they're fabricating violations so much as using any available excuse to shut the place down.
    traderjack09 likes this.
  11. MayorSimpleton

MayorSimpleton

These AMPs should hire you as a consultant to stay within code.
  12. genius

genius

Full walls is a change to the floor plan whereas partial walls are just temporary partitions.
    massagenoob likes this.
  13. genius

genius

Simply not reason to "conjure up some violations" ( that happens to be committing a crime ) when there is always just so much low hanging fruit.
  14. hardndslick

hardndslick

Its also why alot of places don't have full walls I believe.
  15. MayorSimpleton

MayorSimpleton

I'm sure you're correct about the simple violations dummies never take care if but I wonder if they don't conjure up some violations as well.
  16. genius

genius

The use of building inspector and fire inspector finding unsafe conditions, i.e., building code or fire code violations, has grown on popularity as it is an easy way to get a place fined and shut down and if they want to reopen they would require a re-inspection to verify violations were corrected. Besides AMPs, this is also a technique used in shutting down troublesome places such as strip joins and problem bars.

Pretty easy to find violations: not enough or past inspection date fire extinguishers, multiple extension cords, air conditioners and heaters overloading outlets, back door exit locked requiring a key to open or blocked with items, no smoke alarms, illuminated exit signs nonexistent or with bulbs out, furniture or appliances or storage of items too close to electrical breaker panel, etc. (you get the idea).

I ran a company and it was actually pretty easy to make a place violation fee but few care to do so until there is a problem.
    AssMan19 likes this.
  17. LISteve

LISteve

This is obviously fake news. All the girls there are young! It says so in their ads!
  18. MayorSimpleton

MayorSimpleton

I guess every building they bust is coincidentally unsafe. I'm not thrilled with the idea that a building inspector can ALWAYS find a dangerous condition. It's no better than cops that used to plant evidence. Of course, the ends justify the means.
  19. teps

teps

Another AMP bust today.

Date/Time:Tuesday, October 3, 2017 at approximately 4 p.m.

Suffolk County Police today arrested a woman for giving illegal messages during a raid at a massage parlor in Nesconset.

In response to numerous community complaints, Suffolk County Police Fourth Precinct Crime Section Officers, Suffolk County Police Criminal Intelligence Detectives, agents from the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, building inspectors and fire marshals from the Town of Smithtown, conducted an investigation into illegal activities at Paradise Eden Spa, located at 279-4B, Smithtown Blvd., at approximately 4 p.m.

Yingji Li, 46, of Fresh Meadows, was arrested and charged with Unauthorized Practice of a Profession, a Class E Felony under the New York State Education law.

During the investigation conducted by the Town of Smithtown fire marshal and building inspector, 17 occupancy and town code violations were discovered. Violations were issued and the location was closed due to it being deemed an unsafe structure
    lightweight and texaco like this.
  20. AssMan19

AssMan19

No it's not. His line was just funnier in my opinion.
    frogger54 likes this.