LI Bust

Discussion in 'Long Island' started by teps, Aug 21, 2008.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. ModernDayCowboy

ModernDayCowboy

Her running for congress is the best thing that could happen for Nassau County. She'll get into congress and be handicapped and painted as the fraud she is, she'll be out in one term and unemployed. In the meantime it means Nassau county gets a new, hopefully less corrupt DA.

When rice goes bad you feed it to the animals...
  2. happyandy

happyandy

When rice goes bad it ought to be thrown out.
  3. rogue

rogue

Rice has her "Running for Congress" sign right across the street from my office..
  4. massagenoob

massagenoob

Especially a problem when it is around children.... Just begging for trouble.
  5. Banacek

Banacek

"Suspect You." Funny shit is ripe for a 'Who's On First' parody. Only thing would've made it better is if other Suspect was named Mi.
  6. ModernDayCowboy

ModernDayCowboy

Yup. This is why I don't usually mess with places like this, and this is why 79A Hempstead Gardens got shut down. Too close to residential.
  7. theladiesman

theladiesman

I've passed this place. It was a residential house in a residential section. Nothing at all on the outside to indicate it was a spa or any kind of business. No doubt the neighbors saw the activity and complained.
  8. theshooter

theshooter

LINDENHURST, N.Y. (CBSNewYork) — Two women were arrested Friday during a raid on a Long Island massage parlor that was allegedly offering more than just massages.

Suffolk County First Precinct Crime Section officers were investigating illegal activities at the True Health Wellness Studio, at 450 N. Wellwood Ave. in Lindenhurst, after a complaint from the village, police said.

Two suspects – Yang Jiang, 55, and Guoqing You, 45, both of Ridgewood – were charged with prostitution and unauthorized practice of a profession, police said. Suspect You was also charged with criminal nuisance, police said.

Police said the massage parlor is located on a streetcorner that is used as a school bus stop.
  9. nohj68

nohj68

There are cops there a lot, not sure if it's busts or people fighting or whatever. But they are in there a lot.
  10. al900

al900

Looks like another HAPPY ENDING in the Flush the Johns saga.
  11. Banacek

Banacek

Regarding the "Flush the Johns" sting, I wonder if the funding for this came from federal grant money. I've read some articles recently that said a bunch of federal funding was being made available to law enforcement nationwide under the guise of stemming human trafficking. If so, I imagine Nassau County would want in on the action. And since the DA is running for a Congressional seat, it doesn't seem a stretch to think that she figured the publicity from such a sting would only her help campaign. But with several of the johns beating the charges, this tactic may backfire on her. She was hoping to catch johns looking to get off. Ironically, that's just what some of them did.
  12. genius

genius

Well another guys gets beats the infamous "Flush the Johns" sting a.k.a. "Flush the Taxpayers Money Down the Toilet" .

Article on it in today's ND. The pricks at ND published a photo of the guy even though he beat the charge. Looks like all he did was answer the advert in CL, put the donation on the table and they busted him. This sting team in really incompetent - all they had to do was wait for the guy to ask for a specific service. Far as I know (and the judge obviously did too) it is not illegal to put money on a table and look at a dressed girl standing there.
  13. trigeek

trigeek

Drove by Bayshore Inn last night. Lots of LE activity in that parking lot . Just a heads up in case there was a bust.
  14. Little Willie

Little Willie

Ad is true as are the pics. Two girls claiming to be 18. Almost took the plunge last week but thanks to tips at UG did a drive around the block. When I called and the girl changed from incall to car date I got suspicious, asked if people home, she said no but i heard voices in backround. Said I'd be there in 10 but was parked down the block. Saw 4 guys leave the house, two separate cars, head in opposite directions. Don't know if LE or setup but who cares I dont' need that nonsense. Bailed.
  15. lovelight

lovelight

16. ModernDayCowboy

ModernDayCowboy

17. ModernDayCowboy

ModernDayCowboy

18. jrr88

jrr88

19. smoke2

smoke2

Dam and they were young too, funny how nobody mentioned this place in any reviews I can see
  20. ModernDayCowboy

ModernDayCowboy