LI Bust

Discussion in 'Long Island' started by teps, Aug 21, 2008.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Mr. Wiggley

Mr. Wiggley

But your local dunkin donuts is safe trust me.
    AssMan19, gold69 and Tonto25 like this.
  2. kbpro

kbpro

Okay SCPD the highest paid police in the Nation. I respect police but how did this shit storm happen right under their noses ? I live in Huntington there's a neighbor dealing right across the street. Phone calls phone calls phone calls nobody gives a shit . Spoke with a detective ok great , might as well talk to the wall. At times it's like someones giving free food . Nothing nothing nothing , the only way it'll get attention is when the mooks show up with guns looking for the cash. Venting sorry
    Mr. Wiggley likes this.
  3. stripedcat

stripedcat

What about the increase in takedowns in California. Is that as a result of the local police making this a higher priority or because of the federal government.
  4. WizardOfAhhs

WizardOfAhhs

MS13 stayed under LE's radar because they kept their crimes within their own community. They did not go out to the community at large, so their crimes and victims were always members of the Latino, and primarily Salvadoran, community. Crime in that community was never a high priority for LE. It isn't that the Feds are telling SCPD to target them now; it's SCPD that went to the Feds for help.
  5. stripedcat

stripedcat

I think that the federal government has told law enforcement to go after MS-13.
  6. MayorSimpleton

MayorSimpleton

I think it's amazing that MS 13 was ignored for do many years. This was from a BBC article
    "MS-13 has been accused of recruiting poor and at-risk teenagers. Joining is said to require being "jumped in" - subjected to a vicious 13-second beating - and "getting wet" - carrying out a crime, often a murder, for the gang."
    Long Island has had this problem for years and LE never focused on it until the recent murders. Every time I saw the news talk about a random murder with no robbery suspected, I've always wondered how many times ms13 was probably involved.
  7. trigeek

trigeek

ICE and US Marshals sure are keeping busy lately removing garbage from the US. Finally took 8 +!years.
    MS13 characters when deported get a nice clean hole in their head when they arrive back to their home country! Nice little gift for them!
    Tonto25 likes this.
  8. pokler

pokler Power Bottom

A few of they have no right to be in our country so this is a good thing.
    trigeek likes this.
  9. gold69

gold69

Ugly ass mthrfkrs lol.
  10. Banacek

Banacek SAM I am

Reading the story, I see that two people - a male and a female - with the same last name were arrested. One for patronizing a prostitute and one for pot possession. So the guy brought either his wife or his sister along with him to see a provider and she copped pot while he popped on the cot.
    texaco likes this.
  11. WizardOfAhhs

WizardOfAhhs

12. thetips

thetips

13. MayorSimpleton

MayorSimpleton

It's like an episode of brickleberry where the strip club goes from dark:
    maxresdefault.jpg
    To lights on:
    53a6d9fdd322158fb88b3f2831528a7f.jpg
    AssMan19, hardndslick, Jaxxny and 6 others like this.
  14. TheRicker

TheRicker

Cause it's dark, a majority of the time your looking down and your thinking with the little head
    thetips and Banacek like this.
  15. thetips

thetips

16. Tugboat

Tugboat

I think our elected officials need another feather in their hat
  17. JF105

JF105

18. richlor

richlor

MAybe that is why the VISITOR was there so he could give her autorization :D
  19. big68

big68

Seems to me she didn't have the proper authorization.
  20. MayorSimpleton

MayorSimpleton

I always do. Whenever I'm at an AMP and my massage therapist makes the "humpy humpy" motion I always say "yes please". It's illegal but I got authorization.