LI Bust

Discussion in 'Long Island' started by teps, Aug 21, 2008.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. thetips

thetips

Lmao !
  2. WizardOfAhhs

WizardOfAhhs

And assuming that in at least some case, the women weren't doing this voluntarily and most likely were paying back some significant debts that are now going unpaid, I wonder just what kinds of circumstances are we sending them back to and what kinds of situations await them when they get there.
    qkjnk and Homie like this.
  3. Banacek

Banacek killjoy

I think you misunderstood me. I was referring to the people who posted reader comments on the story page.
    Idiotic comments like this: "Well, well, well, which Muslim country are they from??? Time to put a stop to the Asian influx... Illegal and or criminals come from all countries not just Mexico and the middle east..."
  4. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

thetips likes this.
  5. Mr. Wiggley

Mr. Wiggley

It really pisses the Town workers off when they get their drinking time interrupted by work.
  6. thetips

thetips

haha figured it was self explanatory
  7. Banacek

Banacek killjoy

The comments following the article add nicely to the topic. :rolleyes:

P.S. No need to move the post. Flushing IS technically part of the Long Island we live on, even if city people do not identify as Long Islanders. And the LI Rock Music Hall of Fame has adopted that distinction.
    thetips likes this.
  8. thetips

thetips

9. ModernDayCowboy

ModernDayCowboy

Over the years the curb outside my house has been falling apart for no apparent reason. This past snow storm a fucking plow went ahead and took out about 6ft of the curb, and about 3 stop signs and street signs in my neighborhood; I don't anticipate any of these items being fixed ever lmfao.
  10. hardndslick

hardndslick

This is what our taxes are going to. Meanwhile I can't seem to get the town to fix the potholes infront of My house.
    mikeygq13, Tonto25, redbox and 3 others like this.
  11. sixtyearold

sixtyearold

12. teps

teps

13. genius

genius

Funny - would be even better if she said her name was Lili Fu - Officer: "what is your 1st name - spell it?" lili: "L - i- l- i"

Officer: "what is your last name?"
    lili "F-U".

Officer: "Hey, don't be a wise guy -I can make things difficult for you - now what is your last name?"
    Jaxxny likes this.
  14. richlor

richlor

genius, WizardOfAhhs and joeyboy like this.
  15. Bear Guy91

Bear Guy91

A media report about the bust at the Islip place
    http://patch.com/new-york/islip/two-arrested-east-islip-massage-parlor-raid
    Was there last week to see Jessica the Colombian once again. I wrote a nice review for this gal months ago. Got robbed when 3 losers came out of the bathroom. I actually have seen cops here a few times before so I opted for doing nothing. But I had a good look at their faces. Over 100 bucks lost. This happened 5 min within the date and it was about 8 am. Other than that I like this hotel. I even have a stolen room key, to show in case it's needed
  16. kbeemer

kbeemer

I'll reply to my own post to clarify! I was just wondering if Upsky was gonna be on LE radar now. Especially since it just re-branded.
  17. Li631

Li631

?
  18. Rider

Rider

Hotel in Hauppauge
  19. Li631

Li631

I haven't seen Jenny recently but the last 2x I got her Im in town texts she has switched out of here
  20. kbeemer

kbeemer

So what is with the upsky does anybody know?