LI Bust

Discussion in 'Long Island' started by teps, Aug 21, 2008.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. ModernDayCowboy

ModernDayCowboy

Over the years the curb outside my house has been falling apart for no apparent reason. This past snow storm a fucking plow went ahead and took out about 6ft of the curb, and about 3 stop signs and street signs in my neighborhood; I don't anticipate any of these items being fixed ever lmfao.
  2. hardndslick

hardndslick

This is what our taxes are going to. Meanwhile I can't seem to get the town to fix the potholes infront of My house.
    mikeygq13, Tonto25, redbox and 3 others like this.
  3. sixtyearold

sixtyearold

4. teps

teps

5. genius

genius

Funny - would be even better if she said her name was Lili Fu - Officer: "what is your 1st name - spell it?" lili: "L - i- l- i"

Officer: "what is your last name?"
    lili "F-U".

Officer: "Hey, don't be a wise guy -I can make things difficult for you - now what is your last name?"
    Jaxxny likes this.
  6. richlor

richlor

genius, WizardOfAhhs and joeyboy like this.
  7. Bear Guy91

Bear Guy91

A media report about the bust at the Islip place
    http://patch.com/new-york/islip/two-arrested-east-islip-massage-parlor-raid
    Was there last week to see Jessica the Colombian once again. I wrote a nice review for this gal months ago. Got robbed when 3 losers came out of the bathroom. I actually have seen cops here a few times before so I opted for doing nothing. But I had a good look at their faces. Over 100 bucks lost. This happened 5 min within the date and it was about 8 am. Other than that I like this hotel. I even have a stolen room key, to show in case it's needed
  8. kbeemer

kbeemer

I'll reply to my own post to clarify! I was just wondering if Upsky was gonna be on LE radar now. Especially since it just re-branded.
  9. Li631

Li631

?
  10. Rider

Rider

Hotel in Hauppauge
  11. Li631

Li631

I haven't seen Jenny recently but the last 2x I got her Im in town texts she has switched out of here
  12. kbeemer

kbeemer

So what is with the upsky does anybody know?
  13. ModernDayCowboy

ModernDayCowboy

Ive stayed at a couple of hotels in that area including the upsky, and I always felt like I was gonna get pinched walking to my room despite the fact I was there for non-mongering activities. The whole area is super sketchy.
  14. Li631

Li631

From May
  15. teps

teps

No. A buddy of mine told me one of his providers sees several cops and they said that the La Quinta is on their list and to stay away from it.
  16. kbeemer

kbeemer

Is that a joke?
  17. teps

teps

Also, stay away from the La Quinta in Bohemia. This place is the next hotel on their radar after they raided the Upsky a short time ago.
    Li631 likes this.
  18. sixtyearold

sixtyearold

I would think that the cop would still arrest the gal on the more harsh charge of no legitimate massage license?
  19. Rider

Rider

I'm sure they're trying to remain vigilant.

I also think there are more AMP workers in forced servitude as compared to LMPs where I don't think it exists. Therefore, the push behind ICE raids of Asians.
  20. Li631

Li631

Have to think they try multiple times at an establishment before moving on