LI Bust

Discussion in 'Long Island' started by teps, Aug 21, 2008.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. pantysniffer

pantysniffer

That is too funny! I was thinking the same thing.
  2. backseat

backseat

I went to 650B today about 5pm. I walked in, the bells rang, and after a few seconds, a Chinese guy walked out to the desk, and told me "we are closed for a while for internal modification."
  3. WatchMeNow1

WatchMeNow1

Well damn, there goes my valentines day plans!
  4. longluv

longluv

Thanks for the info. was going to head out today in that area since I work nearby. Will lay low for awhile. Much appreciated
  5. brownyhound

brownyhound

I almost did, but when I tell you I was horny, man...i was HORNY.
  6. kbeemer

kbeemer

Man, you're persistent. If I had seen all that going on I would've gone home and hidden in a closet!
  7. brownyhound

brownyhound

Busts in Ronkonkoma/Nesconset area

Hey guys, just a heads up. Went out today, was going to go to my usual spot at 650B Portion Rd, but when i called, the number had been disconnected. I had suspected this place got busted when I tried calling last week and nobody picked up. So i thought i would try a new place at 439 Hawkins, right off of Portion. As i drove by, saw two squad cars out front, one officer talking to an Asian woman and another patting down a monger.

At this point, i was kind of spooked, but still horny. So i thought I'd try down the road at 347 Smithtown Blvd. But on that short drive down there, i saw about 4 more cops, marked and unmarked. I sat in that parking lot debating whether or not i should go in and noticed a sign in the window of the dance studio that said "Under 24 Hour video surveillance" which i had never seen before. And realized i had parked right in front of it. No way i was going in now. So i searched BP and Craigslist for nearby alternatives on my phone and ended up going to Relaxation Day Spa on Roosevelt Ave in Bohemia.

I live in the area and these Ronkonkoma/Nesconset places were really convenient for me. But having seen two places busted in the same week, and in an area where i usually barely see LE, saw like 8 cops in the same day on or around Portion rd, it makes me think LE is in the middle of a larger operation, hitting all the places in the area. I definitely need to stay away for a while. And so should all of you.

Also, I haven't looked around for any news articles yet, but if anyone finds any, please post them here.
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2013
  8. bighard20in

bighard20in

What did you think you were banging some young thing. The average age is 45yrs old
  9. smoke2

smoke2

God dam!!!!!!!!!!!! Look at the ages of these old broads, Refreshing to see one 21 year old in the mix
  10. bighard20in

bighard20in

This is an election year! You will see more to come all over long island and NYC.
  11. backseat

backseat

Does anyone think this will spread to other precincts in Suffolk? Is it odd that only amps were targeted?
  12. ok418e1

ok418e1

Thanks for info, sculptor69!

Quick count =

21 people (in 10 places) charged with unlicensed massage only,
    +7 people (in 5 places) charged with no license + prostitution,
    12 people's arrest records sealed (probably flipping/snitching re: prostitution?)
  13. jg51kj

jg51kj

Hope this doesn't scare more AMPs away in that area. For years there were no real AMPs that far east in Suffolk. Most were nassau, western suffolk and I know there were nothing but legit places around there posing as the AMPs we love.
  14. cummer88

cummer88

Scroll down- we already know about it- - -
  15. sculptor69

sculptor69

SCPD Busts Massage Parlors in 6th Precinct

Wasn't sure where to put this, but thought some of you might be interested as to why the phones are going unanswered at AMPs in the 6th precinct of Suffolk County. Looks like the SCPD just finished an 8-month investigation into massage parlor operations and closed down several of the places mentioned on the various UG boards. The full stories are on the following two links.

http://www.smithtownradio.com/2012/02/24/0321/uncover-investigation-busts-two-dozen/

http://www.smithtownmatters.com/loc...n-people-at-massage-parlors-in-the-sixth.html

Its a sad day in Suffolk County (Coram, Selden, Middle Island, Centereach, Stony Brook, Farmingville, Ronkonkoma, Port Jefferson, and Holtsville). Guess I'll have to unsubscribe to some of the threads.
  16. RuffToy

RuffToy

Considering the quantity of AMPs out there and the infrequent AMP busts, I would say they don't spend a considerable amount of resources on this issue. Once in a while due to political directives, there is a sweep. But these individual events that make the news are initiated by a specific complaint, usually from a nearby business or residence.
  17. fuhecu2

fuhecu2

if the cops didnt fudge their overtime to make in excess of $150K annually there might be more money available for better resources

fu2
  18. genius

genius

They actually don't have the resources - this is why the cops are always crying about the need for more of them.

I really don't know why their priorities are so backwards.
  19. paperpusher

paperpusher

I am sorry I am not being clear. The cops said they observed massages being done. How do they know when they are observing massages versus body work. My guess is that they would look identicle. The only way they could nail the workers for massage without license, is if they used the word massage.

In queens there are hundreds and I mean hundreds of bodywork shops and they go unmolested. There are people that literally grab you off main St and drag you into the shops. So how come the owners on Long Island have not figured out the trick. Are the rules on Long Island different than Queens?
  20. canthelpit

canthelpit

Great use of tax dollars.