LI Bust

Discussion in 'Long Island' started by teps, Aug 21, 2008.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

I'm not sure about LI, but at least in NYC the funny part is the prostitution is a misdemeanor and the unlicensed massage is a felony.
  2. bighard20in

bighard20in

3. wah

wah

4. Spazworks

Spazworks

Perhaps the media showed a little mercy for once.
  5. theladiesman

theladiesman

Yes, that's usually the norm. They were both in their 20's, also odd. Expected to see two 45-year olds as per usual.
  6. Spazworks

Spazworks

Oddly enough, there aren't any mugshots of the ladies. Don't they normally print them, it seems to be the standard.
  7. ptalover

ptalover

do you think that is the same house that is owned by the route 110 and Smithtown Amp?
  8. smoke2

smoke2

Newsday Article

The thing that alarms me most reading the Newsday article is that it states after speaking to two eye witnesses they charged the second woman with Prostitution. Did a couple of mongers actually admit that and give the woman up?
  9. theladiesman

theladiesman

10. theshooter

theshooter

11. bighard20in

bighard20in

So How much shower did we actually got in April? Anyone have a tally on how many bust happen in April?
  12. oldfool

oldfool

I don't know, but anecdotally,

I came out of the Doctor's place in Hicksville a while ago and there was a guy parked in front in an SUV. Seemed scary, but there were toys and bags from Target in the back so I ignored it.
    The next time I went by there was a guy parked right across the street in a pickup with tinted windows and another guy with a Secret Service type earpiece on a wire ( so nineties)taking pictures of a dandelion on the corner. Very suspicious. I called the Doctor and she assured me it was nothing, but I backed off and cancelled.
    Over the next two months I passed by maybe ten times without an appointment just for information and there was somebody there each time. Once, a car with one guy in it left and by the time I walked down the block a different car with a different driver pulled in and just sat there.
    Maybe it was surveillance, maybe a coincidence. If it was an operation to get the good Doctor it is a disproportional expense to stop one little Asian girl from making a few bucks spreading joy around.
    To my knowledge, there was no bust, but the Doctor is smart and careful.
  13. bighard20in

bighard20in

Getting busted for massage without a license is still a felony. It holds a 7 year sentence if you get a hard ass judge. The other issue is that long island is known to work with immigration so once your busted the procedure is to check with ICE to see if you legal in this country. So anyway you look at it is alot of problems for the ladies. The other thing is that getting busted in Long island also mean a trip to the health dept for a HIV, STD test, which the taxpayers of the county is footing the bill.
  14. BANE10

BANE10

Quick question for you guys, now ive been away from the hoppy for a little, and when I do partake Ive been going to legit spots (I think) to get a quality massage. My question is this, if your getting a massage and she asks you to flip and starts a HJ or even a CBJ with no negotiations, no talk about tip, would it still be considered prostitution under the law? Now I understand them trying to get them for massaging without a license (which is nit picking really) but what the police really want is the prostitution busts.
  15. lovelight

lovelight

Nassau County

One things for sure .Nassau County is as cash strapped as you can get and their ability to finance special details for these busts will subside once the overtime racks up.Therefore most busts take place during regular business hours for the most part this way the communities see that they are "cleaning up"the neighborhoods.While vice probably has there shifts at night also AMPS are usually busted during daytime hours.The last provider I saw on Wednesday checked me for wires by lifting my shirt after asking me LE questions. Sloppy girls in cheap motels and SW's will go down first as they screen a lot less. I screen any girls I see and I never talk $$ on phone. I can always walk away if I dont want to pay.
  16. bighard20in

bighard20in

According to News 12 report Nassau vice is search BP indy posting calling making an apointment wearing a device so others can hear and pop she's busted.
  17. OpenMind

OpenMind

I read the full thread. My question is more pointed. I am only seing known independent providers who are reviewed and previously seen by me and others How big a risk is that under current conditions?
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2013
  18. bighard20in

bighard20in

Then take the risk otherwise head east or west into queens. Bellerose, Littleneck, Flushing, Bayside, alot to pick from and depending on menu options as well.
  19. sculptor69

sculptor69

Yeah, but the only problem is finding the same quality - pickins are slim out here and availability for FS is spotty at best
  20. bighard20in

bighard20in

Did you read post #234. It seems the whole county is hot. It doesnt matter if you are a massage parlor or in a hotel. Major crack down going on. Time to move farther east to the next county.