LI Bust

Discussion in 'Long Island' started by teps, Aug 21, 2008.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Draconus

Draconus

Tried to check if photos were posted on Newsday's mug shots site but there don't seem to be any from Saturday to compare against CL posts.
  2. billyS

billyS

3. DireWolf98

DireWolf98

4. swiggy

swiggy

yes thats the place, the 2 women there were 55 and 59 ... i cant imagine they had a lot of business but whatever. this place was busted before a few years ago the had 2 indonesian women there. kinda cute and both around 30 or so. i had been there twice in one week before they got busted and was liking the place. this place has had 4 or 5 different sets of girls at least with what seemed like different owners. they must have a neighbor that keeps calling on them.
  5. swiggy

swiggy

which place in massapequa? was it the one next to the karate school? or the one across the street from 7-11?
  6. DireWolf98

DireWolf98

Arrrrrrrrgh!

Typical election year BS!
  7. biohazard

biohazard Moderator

does that cost extra?
  8. genius

genius

Not quite but almost right - a licensed girl can "supervise" trainees (who are going to massage school) as part of the practical training required.
  9. hayfoot516

hayfoot516

Was the place at 181 Old Country Road in the blue building next to a pizza shop seperated by a small sidestreet?
  10. genius

genius

Or the copied the license # from a legit license.
  11. Yellodog

Yellodog

The girls each need a license. the shop can get a beauty enhance licence and then hire the girls as space renters to cover themselves. The girls get busted and the shop continues. To advertise in ND for massage you must appear at their office in Melville in person and provide them with a copy of the license. They photocopy and keep on file to cover themselves. Accupuncture or massage license is best. There is another license that allows light massage for facials but not general massage. ND charges $1850 per 30 days to advertise massage.
  12. wolf5958

wolf5958 lil Fuzzybear

You know if I understand the license thing each girl performing massage must be licensed. So if there are 2 girls there needs to be two licenses unless one just play receptioness.
  13. biohazard

biohazard Moderator

They could have copied from ND
  14. farleynorton

farleynorton

So either its the same owner for all three places or they all bought the same phony license from the same guy.
  15. COMMANDO

COMMANDO

well they post their home addresses so u can always go there for a massage
  16. Yellodog

Yellodog

The girl that was with Sasa was one of the ones busted in N. Massapequa this Spring. Two felony arrests in 6 months is going to mean deportation or time.
  17. paperpusher

paperpusher

I warned both girls from 277 that LE was coming (as we all know they visit everyone on Newsday sooner-or-later) and how to protect themselves (only give extras to known customers or customers that aggresivley grope or have them touch their privates). The problem is that they are on autopilot and they became complacent. These girls feel that if LE has not bothered them in a few years, it is unlikely to happen.
  18. genius

genius

I once noticed in ND that two places in different towns had the same license #. I chacked out all the ad's (I obviously had much too much time on my hand) and found about a third had same license #'s.
  19. genius

genius

so is practicing medicine w/o a license a violation of the education code- but it wouldn’t seem all that funny if a phony doctor practiced on you.
  20. Doc07

Doc07

Luck

Just my luck, I haven't been to an AMP in NY in years. I lurk for months here and on other sites doing my research. Finally I settle on Lilly in Hicksville based on everyone's reviews. The only question is when. Last week was really bad at work so I decided to treat myself on Sunday. Sunday morning I go to the UG for a last quick check and....