LI Bust

Discussion in 'Long Island' started by teps, Aug 21, 2008.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. fuhecu2

fuhecu2

are these people stupid to practice massage without a license..i usually see a license when i go to these places..bogus busts..someone was also surprised how sash's tits looked so good on a 43 yr old..when you buy them they'll stand up on a 70 yr old

fu2
  2. wolf5958

wolf5958 lil Fuzzybear

The funny thing is the felony count is a violation of the education code.
  3. swiggy

swiggy

I believe its a felony because they do it without a license. they are actually after the misdemeanor which is the sex. they have the two counts and that is how they probably get them to plea bargain. I doubt many of these go to trial
  4. theladiesman

theladiesman

Felony...massage... those two words don't belong in the same sentence.
  5. TheRicker

TheRicker

I thought 277 was under the radar? guess not!
  6. whereitat

whereitat

Glad to hear no customers were busted in the mix.
  7. Bandaid

Bandaid

I agree that this shouldn't be a priority. It's not necessary to bust all providers to put a stop to human trafficking in illegals or vulnerable women. But it's not going to happen that prostitution is decriminalized or legalized. There's no real public support for it and suppressing the hobby is popular.

It's not entrapment. Entrapment is getting somebody to do what they wouldn't normally do, and you couldn't say that about providers. The cops can do a lot before it's entrapment.
  8. vornado

vornado

I don't know if Sasa was working that day...
    Does anyone know?
  9. fortydog

fortydog

Also, I would think the officer would be buck naked when/if any 'offer' was made. That never makes the papers or police reports though.
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2008
  10. OpenMind

OpenMind

It is one thing to arrest the poor hard working women, but another to do it via entrapment. We all know that these nice women never initiate anything and it's the customers that entice them for more. If LE followed the rules, these women would not be arrested as it would not be solicitation on the part of the providers. It's a shame because there really are so many other Long Island crimes such as growing number of burglaries, home invasions, gang violence, car break-ins and I can't believe that priority is given to head-line grabbing sensationalistic events such as these. What if someone has no other means of getting sexual relief other then pay for it? Would we rather that those people take their frustrations out in other ways then simply do it in a private setting between adults? What a prudish society we are that we can't accept this as legal behavior when done in a private setting between adults when many countries around the world have legalized this. We could administer health checks and collect tax royalties as opposed to spending money fighting this so called "crime".
  11. Bandaid

Bandaid

The law's not going to be changed. The laws would probably pass a referendum by a comfortable margin.
  12. ChuckUFarlie

ChuckUFarlie

Felony massage? Felony massage? Felony massage?

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhaah

It it weren't so funny I'd be crying
  13. swiggy

swiggy

so Sasha was either 43 or 44? How did she get those tits to stay up like that?
  14. Pumper

Pumper

The laws need to be changed.

I can't believe that my tax dollars are spent sending resources after felony massaging. Unbelievable. I want may tax money back.
  15. Bandaid

Bandaid

1. Me neither. I've never had it directly suggested. Maybe the cops take "what you want?" as an offer of sex for money, or they play dumb when the girl, er, middle aged woman, gives the "what you want?" line, so as to induce her to be more explicit.

2. I cringe when I think of the ones I actually thought looked old. How the hell old were they?
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2008
  16. RuffToy

RuffToy

Two points:
    1. Whenever I read these articles, there is usually the statement "masseuses who undercover detectives said offered to perform sex acts for more cash". Now my experiences, and maybe someone has experienced this differently, AMP girls never directly suggest sex for money. They may initiate with touching or may point for permission but I have never had one offer up a menu. The operative word in that statement is offered which I have a hard time believing.

2. Notice the ages. It's always like that. No matter what you estimate, they're much older than you think.

Be careful out there!
  17. jackmeyoffer2005

jackmeyoffer2005

Farmingdale AMP bust

SIX WOMEN CHARGED IN MASSAGE-PARLOR STINGS
    September 14, 2008
    Six women in Hicksville and Farmingdale, swept up in a police sting yesterday, have been arrested and charged with felony massaging without a license, authorities said. Two of the masseuses who undercover detectives said offered to perform sex acts for more cash were also charged with prostitution, Nassau police said. The two, both of Flushing, are Yanping Zhang, 44, of 147-07 Beech Ave., and Cairong Sun, 43, of 137-20 45th Ave., police said. Zhang and Sun were arrested at 277 Main St. in Farmingdale, police said. Arrested on the single felony charge of unlicensed practice of massage are: Lanjun Zhao, of 42-08 Stall St., Shunji Jin, 55, of 144-39 Sanford Ave., and Ying Cui, 59, of 144-16 35th Ave., all of Flushing; and Shu Ma, 51, of 28 Steven St. in Plainview. Ma and Zhao were arrested at 455 Main St. in Farmingdale; Cui and Jin were arrested at 181 Old Country Rd. in Hicksville. The women are to be arraigned today in First District Court in Hempstead, police said.

http://www.newsday.com/news/local/nassau/ny-sundexm5842595sep14,0,5997284.story
  18. RuffToy

RuffToy

LI busts

SIX WOMEN CHARGED IN MASSAGE-PARLOR STINGS

MATTHEW CHAYES
    September 14, 2008

Six women in Hicksville and Farmingdale, swept up in a police sting yesterday, have been arrested and charged with felony massaging without a license, authorities said. Two of the masseuses who undercover detectives said offered to perform sex acts for more cash were also charged with prostitution, Nassau police said. The two, both of Flushing, are Yanping Zhang, 44, of 147-07 Beech Ave., and Cairong Sun, 43, of 137-20 45th Ave., police said. Zhang and Sun were arrested at 277 Main St. in Farmingdale, police said. Arrested on the single felony charge of unlicensed practice of massage are: Lanjun Zhao, of 42-08 Stall St., Shunji Jin, 55, of 144-39 Sanford Ave., and Ying Cui, 59, of 144-16 35th Ave., all of Flushing; and Shu Ma, 51, of 28 Steven St. in Plainview. Ma and Zhao were arrested at 455 Main St. in Farmingdale; Cui and Jin were arrested at 181 Old Country Rd. in Hicksville. The women are to be arraigned today in First District Court in Hempstead, police said. The women are to be arraigned today in First District Court in Hempstead, police said.
  19. biohazard

biohazard Moderator

Trust me you wouldn't want what "Shirley's" putting out
  20. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

One thing seems to be clear: Shirley doesn't put out.