LI Bust

Discussion in 'Long Island' started by teps, Aug 21, 2008.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. paperpusher

paperpusher

If they were they there scoping the place out for a month, they would have known that the most people they had were three middle age asian women. Why do they need 10 officers to bust them?
  2. dunndogg

dunndogg

Agreed.

If you are going trolling for ladies, don't commit more serious offenses while doing it. Simple solicitation is an appearance ticket. Drugs, DWI, driving on a suspended license, etc get you a night in the jail and a possible criminal record (misdemeanor as opposed to a violation).

Be smart and stay safe.

I would also be overly cautious and warn that it is quite possible that LE are also members of this, and many others.
  3. genius

genius

"resident’s concerns" - read this as complaints by the locals to the PD about the SW's, guys cruising looking for them and perhaps locals finding "evidence" of encounters lying around on the ground.

Besides being stupid for trying to pick up a decoy, some of these guys also violated genius' rule of only breaking one law at a time.
  4. lightweight

lightweight Moderator

That's crazy. It is bound to happen. I wonder what she will have to say.
  5. fuckingahole

fuckingahole

Oh my god!!! I know the wife of one of those guys!!
  6. teps

teps

Here's the SCPD press release on the bust:

Incident: Six Men Arrested in “John Sting”
    Date/Time: Thursday, October 9, 2008

Suffolk County Police today arrested six men after conducting a “John sting” in Coram.

Sixth Precinct Crime Section officers, in an effort to address resident’s concerns for quality of life offenses in the area, conducted a prostitution sting this evening utilizing a female police officer. The following were charged with Patronizing a Prostitute:

· Joseph E. Houst, 27, of 850 Skyline Drive, Coram

· Martin Rivera, 42, of 1700 Wave Ave. , Medford

· Kenneth Peeters, 34, of 15 Swallow Lane, Brentwood

· Michael Calvagno, 39, of 4 Minerva Lane , Centereach

· Robert F. Button, 59, of 3001 Towne House Drive, Coram

George Pekar, 49, of 2 Truman Drive, Farmingville, was charged with two counts of Patronizing a Prostitute.

Additionally, Houst was charged with Criminal Possession of Marijuana 5th Degree, a misdemeanor; Button was charged with Driving While Intoxicated and Peters was charged with Criminal Sale of a Controlled Substance 3rd Degree, a class B Felony, for offering cocaine to the officer in exchange for a sexual act. Peeters and Button will be held overnight at the Seventh Precinct and arraigned at First District Court in Central Islip on October 10. The other men were issued field appearance tickets.

A criminal charge is an accusation. A defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.
  7. lightweight

lightweight Moderator

I wonder if that was at the Home Depot parking lot.
  8. MetroJay1

MetroJay1

9. biohazard

biohazard Moderator

Try This!

Try asking her to put on a mask or something? it October and there on sale too!
  10. altereg017

altereg017

Police Raid at Floral Pk Parlor

This made the local paper this week...

"Floral Park police staked aout the area around 300 jericho tpke. Every day for a month they watched as men on cell phones...entered a black iron gate and went...inside. When the men emerged police video taped them and took statements on the activities inside... armed with the statements and videos they obtained a search warrant. Undercover officer made appointment and was offered a variety of sexual services ranging in price from $80 to $200... made an excuse and left... He left, but returned two days later, on Sept. 24th, this time with 10 police officers. Both women were charged with Unlicensed Prostitution, a felony..."

This place was too transparent for this local village PD and it was only time before this happened. I didn't know you could get a license to practice prostitution in Floral Park!
  11. desilove

desilove

This is true for a sure fire safe and secure date but these "hot" times do not necc have to interfere with enjoying something new...there are many sites like Ug were I am sure if you do a little homework and cross checking you can still manage to satisfy your need for variety without TOFTT persay....I think this is something we should do regardless of whether LE is in high gear or not...may be more media attention but LI is hot regardless of elections or time of year.....just let your big head stay in control for a bit and then you can let the little head run rampant...xox
  12. biohazard

biohazard Moderator

Say cheese

Its something i deal with, this way i don't have the thrill of my face in the paper !
  13. Happyhiney

Happyhiney

I agree and I have been doing that for a while, the problem is now, the thrill is gone!
  14. biohazard

biohazard Moderator

I hear that every year, stick with anyone you've seen before to be safe!
  15. DireWolf98

DireWolf98

Avoiding LI

I plan to avoid LI until after election day.
  16. IRVINGTON29

IRVINGTON29

Man Long Island is hot right now

Long Island is always hot, providers just got to meet the man first discuss no money, no sex or nothing. Then drive out of the area to get a place to eat or something like Dunkin Donuts. No pun intended of course but have the guy drive you out the area like a next town. If you are a Long Island provider.

I am out
  17. desilove

desilove

Its Baldwin and your right it was the Diplomat...more then one arrest there in the past week surprised only one is mentioned in the article...it is one of the hottest spots on the island....xox
  18. Draconus

Draconus

Tried to check if photos were posted on Newsday's mug shots site but there don't seem to be any from Saturday to compare against CL posts.
  19. billyS

billyS

20. DireWolf98

DireWolf98