LI strip joints -- memory lane

Discussion in 'New York' started by jras, Jun 18, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. bergenbob

bergenbob

Here is a real old one. Anyone remember the TeePee Tavern in Miller Place? My first titty bar experience. Around 1971 or 72
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2007
  2. ragin_hardon

ragin_hardon

Cheetahs

This is very off-topic and if you want to continue I recommend moving the rest of the conversation to a proper forum, but since you asked, I'll keep it to a minimum and give a little review. Cheetahs is on 43rd btwn 7th and 8th. Kind of a strange place as they really cater to the tourist and expense account crowd. Lapdances are 20 in the open room in the back, topless, which is nice. Hard sell to get you to get one of the "rooms" for private. They sell the small rooms for about $100 for 10 minutes, the large rooms for about a grand per half hour. The small rooms are about as big as a broom closet, with a chair and heavy curtain for privacy. My dancer friend sucked me off quick and did a nice reverse CG for me in one of those. I brought my own condom. It was quick, but don't expect this, since I've known her for years and she felt extremely nervous about doing so. But, if one has done it...well let's just leave it at ymmv. Lot's of hot girls, but you will not get your money's worth.
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2007
  3. likesaction

likesaction

I spent some time at the Bear. Sometimes.... a lot of fun.

Not moving in on your "on and off" but what is C's on 43rd? Manhattan or Queens?
  4. ragin_hardon

ragin_hardon

Yep - the Bear is closed. Drove there one night with half a bag on thinking it would be a good place to get lap dance and get my jollies. I was in shock when I got there, so much so, that I got out of my car and tried the door!!! I had my bachelor party there, but don't remember much of it. I also met this very nice Brazilian dancer about three years ago there and we've dated on and off -- she's now at C's on 43rd. The place had a lot of good memories. I guess if I frequented it more often, they wouldn't have gone out of business.
  5. ExLS

ExLS banned

Not True

Had fs twice THERE!!!! Most of them are crack whores, but make for good lays.
  6. trigeek

trigeek

This place totally sucks & it isn't your dick.
  7. ExLS

ExLS banned

i know

Forbidden Fruit. It open around 1996. I go there a lot and had much fun there and then outside of there. Day time is great there
  8. jras

jras

Skin Games --RIP
    What's the name of the strip joint near the Islip Airport off Ocean Ave?
  9. ExLS

ExLS banned

quarter post

Wish I was seasoned then as think that some action could of been had there
  10. BigDaddyJLI

BigDaddyJLI

I saw someone else mention this place on the last page. The Quarter Post in Ridge. It was on 25 right off the William Floyd Parkway. Kind of in the middle of no where at the time. Used to stop in on the way home from drinking in the Hamptons.

Funniest thing I ever saw in a strip club was at the Quarter Post. There was an older guy (late 60's) at the rail with his scotch chain smoking and absolutely wasted. One of my friends convinced him that the stripper that was up there was into him. He goes to give her a single and jams a finger right in her sphincter. She screams turns and cold cocks him in the head with a right hook and he goes down. The bouncers helped him stagger out.
  11. trigger

trigger

For those of you who want to know the name of the 70's pub. It is a girl's name in the possessive form that rhymes with the word trophies
  12. trigger

trigger

Why was ******'s Lounge starred in my previous post? Every bar that is mentioned wasn't starred.
  13. trigger

trigger

Back in the early 70's, I remember a place in Smithtown called ******'s. This was my first titty bar and it was on Smithtown Blvd. I also remember another titty bar down the road, however, I don't have the exact name. The name of the bar was "something " lounge.
  14. manloose

manloose banned

memories, some good....

ha ha I used to live in the area and would use the rear parking lot and door to avoid detection, I later found out that one of the barmaids knew my (now ex) wife. Nowadays I use front doors and don't look over my shoulder.
  15. manloose

manloose banned

it was in the 80's

there were extras {like "happy meals"} as long as you didn't mind being out in the open....
    I remember one dancer with an INCREDIBLY large clit who also used to dance at a bar in smithtown. I forget her name but then again lately I forget everything.
  16. seeker6591

seeker6591 banned

ug's oldest lurker??

lol
  17. jaz

jaz

you are forgetting the good ones

The garden of eve
    The taste of honey (before)
    The Crow Bar
  18. osbornejoe99

osbornejoe99 banned

Hey i'm a long time lurker 1st time poster. I know of only a few places still around.. and always end up at Fickle Filly... there any other places like that still around. Used to go to the Bear but thats gone
  19. panchax1957

panchax1957

How about the old TREASURE CHEST, that used to be on the corner of Waverly and Sunrise Hwy in Patchogue?....Had some wild times there back in the late 70's
  20. ExLS

ExLS banned

quarter post

I went there and I worked in the area and damn kind reminded of the Tender Trap, but a east version. No lap dances there. I found the place in 97, so most were down the hill already