liking a client too much

Discussion in 'New York' started by Houston, Jan 23, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. vegasjim

vegasjim

Relationships can work in this hobby but they are few and far between. Some of the best providers I know in the country are happily married. Roxy in Vegas and Trisch in AC as examples. There are many more also but for the most part providers want your money and you out of their life ASAP. They don’t want to be your lover, friend, or even talk to you unless they have too. They want your business period. Yes there are some exceptions but they are few and far between.
  2. LOUMA

LOUMA

this business is filled with the same ratio of jerks and good people as any of us can attest to.
    the rules of engagement must always be followed, otherwise it defeats the purpose of what we all do.
    if anybody starts to feel romantic feelings getting in the way, or the fantasy starts to become too real, then you should stop seeing that person because someone will wind up getting hurt, or burned. it's one thing to give extras, or discounts, whatever, as long as the business part of the relationship is followed to the letter--that goes for both parties involved!
  3. reloguru

reloguru

happened to me

I am in no means a sugar-daddy. I am young. I am 28 now, but when this happened I was 25 and living in a different city. I met this provider. We started scheduling appointments once a month. About one-year into our business relationship I noticed that she seemed to take a particular liking to me. Giving me extra time for no fee......going out afterwards to a bar/res****unt for food and drinks....we even started seeing eachother for non-sexual escapades...movies...etc..... THANK GOD I MOVED TO NYC. It was strange.
    rg
  4. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Re: When a provider gets possessive

What's her number?:D
  5. pilot

pilot

When a provider gets possessive

This did happen to me once. I had to stop seeing a provider, despite the fact that she was very good at what she did and knew how to push all my buttons better than anyone else.

She would lengthen an hour to nearly two and then show great disappointment when I would have to leave. She would ask me to stay and would tell me repeatedly that she loved me.

If I didn’t phone her for several weeks or a month or so, then did, when we got together I would get a lecture that it was not nice of me for not having called; that she missed me so much. She would do a real guilt trip on me; then push all the right buttons to turn on all my lights. As I said, she’s really skilled. BUT…

I don’t need to pay to get a guilt trip. I can get that for nothing at home. I finally stopped calling her 6 months ago and will never call her again. It gets scary when a provider gets very possessive. Payments = no strings.
  6. Dondee

Dondee Herbie, DDS

No, it must have been Kentucky!
  7. Casper

Casper

Virginia ?
  8. mercydancer

mercydancer

lost in this gods forsaken ice land.Surrounded by people who are related to each other in more ways then are normal. lol
  9. Kimmie

Kimmie

Mercy WTF were you three months ago?

;)
  10. mercydancer

mercydancer

when I first started in this aspect of the adult business, I got too close to aclient.He never went beyond being a client in my mind but I noticed that I would get disappointed if he missed our weekly session. So I sat down with my best friend,Mr. Jack Daniels, and had a heart to heart conversation. Conclusion:

YOU DON'T EAT WHERE YOU SHIT!!!!!!

Stopped seeing the client before he got too close and went back to work.
    Rule nmber one of being a Hooker-never get personally involved.
  11. Kimmie

Kimmie

Dondee....

Nah not me, I love all my clients..
  12. Dondee

Dondee Herbie, DDS

Kimmie,

I vote for the "I cant stand my clients" thread. When are you going to start it? I bet that it will rank up there with the "I have a confesion to make" thread.
  13. jack sprat

jack sprat

that, i would asume, doesn't imply that you won't fuck them if they paid you.
  14. Kimmie

Kimmie

Enuff of these "I love my client" bs threads...

I want to see a hooker post on UG " I cant stand my clients" or " I wouldn't fall for these johns if they PAID me"

Those would make for great conversations. This lovey dovey crap is boring.
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2003
  15. *********

Know what did you do that for? I don't want to start thinking of you as a decent gent. Can't you stay in your role of the misogynistic dawg?
  16. Psychosis

Psychosis

17. Kimmie

Kimmie

I totally understand jack, thats a good way to be.

But you never know.. one day you might meet someone that makes you feel different then any other john/hooker has ever made you feel, and that transition from john/hooker to lover can be made right before your eyes, and you wont even notice it till it is too late.

At least with threads like this being posted on UG it gives everyone the heads up to see it before it happens so you can avoid it. See, and people say UG is full of useless info...

I just wish there had been a "Falling For a Client" thread last summer..
  18. jack sprat

jack sprat

kimmie - that's one of the reasons why i prefer seeing providers compared to any other form of extra-marital relationship. once one opts to stray, there is no need to pretend that your relationship with your provider is anything with deeper signifigance than a commercial transaction.
  19. Kimmie

Kimmie

Damn Devin WTF were you when I needed to read this three months ago?

This is SO true.

When I was seeing someone I totally lost focus of my work. I took his thoughts and feelings into consideration before I took my own. I wouldnt call myself dumb, just too considerate, because he never once took my feelings into consideration.

I am not quite at the point that I am glad I went through it, but I am sure one day I will be glad it happened because I know for damn sure it will NEVER EVER happen again.

I had ended it with him so many times because I KNEW I would be the one hurt in the end. But I always went back.. like a bad habit..

Houston, I know I said I would not comment on this subject but I have to say this because it happened to me and I dont want it to happen to you..

When you do confront him and tell him you cant see him anymore off the clock.. Stick to your guns. Do NOT back down. No matter how many times he says he cares about you, he likes being with you, do NOT back down from your desicion.

It might sound strange but a john/hooker relationship is more honest then a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship. For some reason most men feel they have to lie to you when they are "seeing" you, but johns dont seem to lie.. well too much..
  20. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

The bitch! LOL

BTW, I think you pay her to say that.;)