Limited access?

Discussion in 'General Industry Related Topics' started by jpproductions, Mar 27, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. FlipMo

FlipMo

Scotty? Is that you?
  2. fumpton:

It is my understanding that the flux capacitor went haywire due to the sun spots. Also, there was an issue involving the dilithium crystals. Apparently, they coudn't "take much more." Thus the limited availability of the threads...
  3. bangertoo

bangertoo

Not U

If you've got a whole bunch of time, and I mean a whole bunch, read the "Holding UG Hostage" forum, and "Raising Funds" threads - I just happened to catch it at the moment Slinky flipped the switch. For a day or so, we all saw only limited threads .... me thinks he was pissed off, which in my book is better than being pissed on .... YDMD
  4. jyris

jyris

That's the vernal eqinox, not the autumnal.
  5. johnpet

johnpet

Looks like it's fine now. I wonder how many people that happened to. When I punched in I could only access four folders.
  6. fumpton

fumpton

ok, everybody who experienced this problem, don't worry. the flux capacitor that powers the servers running UG were thrown out of whack when the earth tilted on its axis due to the autumnal equinox.
  7. LARRYDARRELL

LARRYDARRELL

this happened to me last week and then the next day everything was fine.
  8. Ozzy

Ozzy

What did you find when you punched in today...
  9. jpproductions

jpproductions

I've been a regular and good member for a while now under a different user ID and tried to punch in yesterday only to find that I only had access to a small portion of the board. Anyone else experiencing this? Admin? I know for a fact that I didn't violate any rules. I used to post under "johnpet"