List of Greek Providers in NYC

Discussion in 'New York' started by Xerxes, Feb 4, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Phantom

Phantom

Hey Julie,

I have came across one girl that who is now retired. She used to beg guys to do her like that. Absolutely insane for it.

Julie what's the chance of a newbie to your fine estabishment seeing the very first time?

I can provide "references". In fact you may already know of another of my requests that was presented to you by the infamous JohnB. Do you remember what I'm talking about?
  2. Julienyc

Julienyc

GREEK

I know a few girls that do provide Greek, and one who almost forces it on you.

Rebecca , Chelsea , and Domino she is the one who perfers Greek over regular. Myself ,I love it the old fashioned way , although some girls have told me that the orgasm in the boo boo is unbelievable. They come and come and love every minute of it.
  3. Ozzy

Ozzy

frog, i'm on now.
  4. Geezy Muldoon

Geezy Muldoon Gold

Leave your "cookies" function in the on position.
  5. HornDogBuddah

HornDogBuddah

I had similar problems but they have all been cleared up. The new UI takes a little getting used to but it is quick, clean, and current. I think they did a pretty good job.
  6. dicer5

dicer5

i can only read the discussion board, but when i try to see any reviews, i get a warning about my ip address being logged on and says to get out.
  7. frog

frog

oz... I saw your post on the JAG board, no?
  8. frog

frog

I get the new reviews, no problems, though there are not as many as I would have thought.
  9. Rufus Moses

Rufus Moses

Ozzy, I know you have problems with JAG, but for a lot of guys who are not privy to an alternative, JAG is still their best bet by far. Yes reviews stopped being posted in late Dec. They were preparing for a cut-over. It took too long, but now its been done, and all of those queued up reviews are there now.

The new board, which automates posting of reviews, addresses their biggest problem, the cost of manually maintaining the site.

Cyberspace is big...there is room for everyone...JAG goes on...and so do you :D
  10. Ozzy

Ozzy

i can only get to the nonmembers board. i keep gettng the pass word prompt on the left side.
  11. Ozzy

Ozzy

WARNING!!

Your Information is logged in our system.
    Please, get out.

Your machine IP Address is : 24.168.155.116.
    Your Browser and O/S is : Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 5.5; Windows 98; Win 9x 4.90).

this is the messege i got from that link.
  12. Phantom

Phantom

Thanks SB your suggestion worked.

Anybody been able to check out the 2001 reviews? I can't, yet I'm able to get to the members discussion board. It seems some members are bitching about their membership ending way soone then they were lead to believe.
  13. frog

frog

14. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

Phantom,
    The brain surgeons only changed ( or should I say chaged ) the link associated with the "words" below the big icon. Click there instead of the icon and you will get in.
  15. Phantom

Phantom

I can not get past the first page.
  16. frog

frog

looks pretty good actually, though I don't see a button to look at the new reviews.
  17. frog

frog

I got in, have not been able to read much though.
  18. Ozzy

Ozzy

still not gettin me in.

they didn't change the ip.
  19. frog

frog

20. Carl M

Carl M Hanging by a thread

This post seemed to fragment, getting back to brother Xermes- Check out Jackie from Vegas, Greek is her specialty as long as you under 6"