Local peep shows

Discussion in 'Southern NJ/Eastern PA ( Philly, Allentown...)' started by bigcecil, Dec 29, 2007.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. legwatcher

legwatcher

to toddhere - I may be in the area of Les Gals this week. Beyond the 70 for b&g, what damage are we looking at for the "other options" you mention? - thanks
  2. toddhere

toddhere

I have been to Les Gals on and off for about 5 years. There is a dance area that you pay around 7.00 to get inyo. dancers rotate nonstop and u give them a dollar tip. if u find some one u like (most girls are a 4-5, sometmes up to a 7) you go to their private booth in the back. they first offer a self jo session (the model and u play by yourselves) for 40 or a bump and grind for 70. you wear protection for that. then, once the show begins and you say you are not in LE, other options may be offered.
  3. chama4

chama4

felicia

Are you sure philthy??? I thought she worked at sho n tel way earlier then les gals???
    Didnt know she went back there...Where does she work now ?? I heard she stopped working totally. Any luck with her in the back??? anyone????
  4. Philthy

Philthy

Felicia did work over at Show and Tel in Philadelphia after her time at Les Gals.
  5. chama4

chama4

Les Gals

At Les Gals, does anybody remember the girl with the tattoo on her ankle that said Danielle but she went by the name FELICIA I think....does anyone know where she went...
    I miss those days of going there but now i am soo scared of getting busted in there ...
    I dont think Felicia would have done much in the back though at all
  6. towntap

towntap

Follow up info

Sorry I did not include earlier.

Located at 61st and Passyunk in Philadelphia next to the pool hall. there is a strip club in front of the parking lot called Purple Orchard.

I hope this helps
    ~town
  7. mike delphi

mike delphi

I used to love the open windows on 42nd street.Places like the Nugget.
  8. sammy7

sammy7

61st in pa?

I know of a couple in philly, but not this one. Can anyone add any info here... like 61st and what? Once I know the location, I am always up for a "field research" trip... just need a little more to go on.
  9. towntap

towntap

local peeps with dancers

there are several places with dancers brooklawn rt130 nj, charlies dream 61st st pa for example. does anyone have the 411 on house fees and time for fee as well as what is on the menu and for what level tip.

I stopped in 61st st place because I saw a pretty dancer stand out frount for a smoke. once i got in the place it was clear she was done for the day and waiting for a cab. I think the private room was $40 but I this is unconfirmed. Any info would be helpful.

~town
  10. DrHappy88

DrHappy88

Carnival, not Carousel. You are correct about it being in Brooklawn. If you head south on 130 past the Days Inn towards the Brooklawn Circle, the store is on right side after the light at Browning Road.
  11. bigcecil

bigcecil

Great info -- I must check these places out as soon as I get down to Philly again. I usually don't get that deep into the city, but sounds worthwhile.
  12. sammy7

sammy7

Take left past memory lane...

Some nice suggestions of places outside of NJ here - I am going to have to check them out.

To give some additional info. Carousel (130 S) is a hit and miss both in terms of girls and service - but it is exactly what you are looking for (girl in a window). The deal is that there is a $1/4min stage dance you can watch, then you can see girls one on one for $1/min in their booths and then get a private contact dance with then for (used to be) $30-40. This place has had more lives than a cat - there was a day when everything was available and a time when it was shut down for a year for providing services. Depending on the day, girl & $$s, I am pretty sure extra is available in the back room, but mostly it is just light contact.

Les Girls/Gals has a section you pay to get into in the back and then you can walk by the girls in their booths or (as someone noted) you used to see them dance on a small stage. Service in the back is a weird mix (only been once, so not an expert) - the conversation you get with the girls in the booths is to get one on one contact in your portion of the booth. Various contact is available from full contact dance to FS. I have always found this place a little odd, but who am I to pass judgement... I think it also closes early (5pm-ish?)

Interesting to see Adult World in Egg Harbor noted. Used to know someone who worked there (15 years ago) and don't remember it being a "dollar in a booth" kind of place. It was always pricey, but it used to only have a couple of girls in an area that could be asked to do private shows (I thought more fetish stuff).

Last, not least, there is a place behind a strip bar called the (I think) Purple Orchid in S. Philly that used to have $ booths. The place is in the strip mall behind the strip club. Again a weird setup - I have only been a couple of times, but it was open 2-3 years ago... Sometimes they only have 1-2 girls, and other times more.

Sad that I know all of this... still, these places can be fun in a weird way. Enjoy.
  13. bigcecil

bigcecil

What sort of things would be on the menu at this Les Gals place?

Also, are there places like I originally described, with a private booth where you see the girl through a window? Do those exist around here?
  14. Philthy

Philthy

I believe the place he is referring to is named Adult World. Nearby is the Red Barn. If you are heading east on Rt. 30 then Adult World would be on your left.
  15. chicagoan

chicagoan

Also, on White Horse Pike in
    egg Harbor is a place with an AMAZING collection of videos and some very overpriced private booths with very expensive girls. Place is on WHP(Rte 30) on left when headed toward Atlantic City.[/QUOTE]

Can you elaborate on the AMAZING collection? Do they have types of videos that you can't find elsewhere? or is it just a huge collection? Do you think the name of the place could be the Red Barn? That's the only place I could find on WHP.
  16. wiz2746

wiz2746

Les Girls, the girls join you in your room. There is a menu to pick from. It is a little pricey, but can be fun. They used to have the girls dancing out front you you would have an idea of who was there. Rencently that has not been the case.
  17. bigcecil

bigcecil

Excellent - I'm not too far away. I will have to venture down that way.

So what is the situation like at this carosel or les girls. Is it a private dance in the same room with a girl, or is it a glass window with a curtain situation? Would love to hear more details before I go.
  18. JIMYDR

JIMYDR

The good old days, they were fun!
  19. redviking62

redviking62

DE peep show

I believe there is still one in Wilmington, DE on RT 40/13 across from the Hooters.
  20. NigelWick

NigelWick

A nudie bar just outside of Binghamton, NY used to have a "conversation booth"... but I last visited a long time ago. If memory serves, it was kind of pricey, but fun.