lodi?

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by ekual2003, Jan 29, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. JaxHammer

JaxHammer

Rose Spa

The place I visited, Rose Spa had a 201 area code.
  2. biggod

biggod The Rifleman

Jarhead,

I heard a rumor that a satellite location will be opening in saddle brook. Anyone have info on this???????????
  3. Jarhead

Jarhead

Ekual

The little guy shut down and runs Little Falls now. Biggod is right. At this point its a family operation with no satellite locations. Personal Best had nothing to do with this.

Use the Search button and you can pick up the gossip and warnings on this place.

jarhead
  4. Daddycool

Daddycool

the place was called "personal best". It was in lodi on main st. Nice enough place. It had three places total. I know the one in Lodi closed. I'm not sure where the others are located.
  5. biggod

biggod The Rifleman

Ok not sure where it went but the sister place is in Little Falls do a search and you will find
  6. ekual2003

ekual2003

any word on the lodi mp's?
    One on main st was there for years, had some nice young talent there. I think they moved somewhere but not sure where all those girl went, always a big litter there to choose from. I think the # was 973-778-1325.
    a short asian man most of the time ran the place, he seemed real laid back. any ideas were the staff ran off to?
    the front of the little building said 'Passaic health center" or something like that.