Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. kcdark

kcdark

for reasons like this i need to check this board more often
  2. Thorn

Thorn

Truly? Curious notion that. I don't profess to know "all" about anyone.
  3. Michelle Aston

Michelle Aston

Henreylee,

I can understand you don't like our methods, but you would have loved our madness. We just came up for air between 2 two lollpops and a snowball.
  4. Michelle Aston

Michelle Aston

Thorn when I said earlier that I had taken note of you, you should have known I knew *all* about you already.

XOXO BABY
  5. henreylee

henreylee

Same here Michell, I wish it could have happened. But your strict ID / Verification / First born's name ect was just too much for me. some mongers dont like giving out all the personal info you wanted, Sorry.

Good luck
  6. Thorn

Thorn

Sorry Michelle. All I saw of your add was the original ****** I contacted you at and a number in London to book though with an international dialing code [011]. The 'tick-tock' response was less than I had hoped for and my time table to stringent to play games.

I need a confirmed, preferably local, point of contact and dependable communication. When it looks like that isn't possible I move on.

That doesn't mean I don't wish you well. I do. Have a happy and maybe, if there is a next time, etc and so forth. If not... well, life moves on too doesn't it. It is the nature of the beast.

Again, well wishes.
  7. Michelle Aston

Michelle Aston

Well, well well...it seems a few of you waited till the last minute to book your slutty little slots. We shall see how many we can stuff, but as I told ya before, ya snooze ya lose.

To those that are about to rock: WE SALUTE YOU!
  8. treborny

treborny

I look forward to seeing if that is true.
  9. Michelle Aston

Michelle Aston

I swear it tastes better than it looks. :-D~
  10. jp1064

jp1064

Nice ink hun!
  11. Michelle Aston

Michelle Aston

Thank you (you "quick-poppin' cheapskates") for your handsome response to my ad. We do still have some slots open (so to speak.) If you did not hear back from me it is because your ****** read something like "Gimme da info, period". Feel free to try again.
  12. Michelle Aston

Michelle Aston

13. Michelle Aston

Michelle Aston

Absolutely. Exactly why I chose to post here. PS. retarded ejaculators are most welcome. We are scheduling by the 1/2 hour to leave plenty of time to brush our teeth in between. And if you think you can hold out... best of luck to ya.
    PBTPO period. If you want two, make two appointments...if there are any left by the time you make up your mind :)
  14. UG Staff

UG Staff Staff

Obviously.
  15. greyfox

greyfox

What'll you do with slow cummers(retarded ejaculaters just didn't look right)Will it be "your seven minutes is almost up,honey" or are you truly up to the challenge you'll deal with at the major league level?How about paying for MSOGs?What do you think we are here,a bunch of quick poppin' cheapskates?
  16. Traderdave

Traderdave

CBJ or BBBJ???

Need a spitoon?
  17. Michelle Aston

Michelle Aston

Thanks Redleg, it is quite colorful, and I like to tell little kids its a scratch-n-sniff sticker. Gets them wide eyed and giggling every time.

5 of my movies were just released, so after this event, you may never get this chance again.

The cock clock is ticking boys, so get out your references, shave those nuts, and whip out the breath mints, because it *lollypop action*, and we take it to the hilt!
  18. redleg609

redleg609

Michelle, great art!
  19. Thorn

Thorn

Hmmmmmm...

[chuckling good naturedly]
  20. Michelle Aston

Michelle Aston

Yes, I have taken note of you too Thorn.