Long Island City, New York is DEAD!!!!!

Discussion in 'Cheap Thrills' started by JIMYDR, Jan 28, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. dasmooth12

dasmooth12

i'm headed to Costa Rica in a couple of weeks, so i've been saving my money (it will get me way finer ass in CR), maybe i'll drive around this coming weekend and report back....
  2. dasmooth12

dasmooth12

Not sure what to tell you without giving out too much info...they are around the factory's that are everywhere there...also around the car wash thats there, also on the other side of 21 street...its hit & miss, but if you drive around a bit you're bound to see something...
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2006
  3. lamont5123

lamont5123

doubleG,

LE periodically sweeps that area in Brooklyn as well as The Point.

That is why it is hit or miss.

Times Square, 8th-9th-10th Avenues, 43rd to 50th early in the morning, like from 2:30 AM to 5 AM.

Park Avenue South, 40th Street south to 25th after midnight or 1 AM. Just be careful on Park. Lots of LE activity.

You can also find some SWs on Queens Blvd and Northern Blvd, but they don't look like regular SWs. Some are on cell phones and standing at bus stops.

I would go back and re-read any SW thread on Cheap Thrills from last summer on.
  4. doubleG

doubleG

so where do we look??
    I have been up & down those street and found nothing

I did pick up a a BSW about 2 weeks ago on a wednesday morning ( about 5 am) in East NY near the corner of pennsylvania & linden
    .20 cbj. was Ok but a little too much teeth.

even in this area you don't find too much anymore. I think this area is mostly hit or miss because once early in the morning (around 3 am) last summer on a weekday I found at least ( maybe more ) 10-15 street walkers out, most of whom were BSW in there early to late 20's. I was surprised , it was almost like hunt's point in the mod 90's. Just Ho's standing on the block waving at you when you drive past. I picked up some ho & got a cbj for aroung .40, the chick's name was LaLa. I wnet back that same weekend & it was completly dead. Wnet again on a weekday about a week and half later & again on a weekday a month later, both times Dead.

everything seems to be dried out right now in NYC
    any one been to the point latley? I know it is not like how it was back in the days , but is there any action there at all to be had??
  5. dasmooth12

dasmooth12

Hey Jimy..One was a white girl, late 20's, early 30's maybe..admitted to being on methadone due to heroin problems, but she was very energetic and cool..the other was a BSW, she seemed older, but kept very well, did not seem like a druggie at all, she actually had perfume on and smelt good, she was more loving about the deed, so it was a good contrast to the WSW...i'd give both girls a 5 on looks and a 7-8 on technique...like George Carlin says "i'd rather have five 2's than one 10" and for $40 total, it was a good deal IMHO...
  6. JIMYDR

JIMYDR

How did they look?
  7. dasmooth12

dasmooth12

Found 2 more SW's this past weekend...both BBJ for $20..LIC is not dead, just have to know where to look...
  8. dasmooth12

dasmooth12

found a bsw on sunday, $20 got me a bbbj, great technique and she took her time, she seemed old and definately had some baggage, but for a $20 bbbj that was one of the best i've had in a while, i will definately be looking for her again!!
  9. lamont5123

lamont5123

This is why we all have to meet up one night and outline some territories so we can all do some recon and report back.

Lamont, reporting for duty, SIR!
  10. JIMYDR

JIMYDR

Yes it is.
  11. paulbunyon

paulbunyon

The IS fun for me too, Lamont. Something about the hunt I just love. And sleepness nights, you got that right DR. There have been times when I've cruised our hunting grounds FOR HOURS looking for new SWs. I NEED NEW DAMMIT!!!!!
  12. lamont5123

lamont5123

Yeah, but the cruisin' is mad fun.
  13. JIMYDR

JIMYDR

More sleepless nights!
  14. paulbunyon

paulbunyon

You know Gav, like I told you, I must have cruised QP a half-dozen times looking for Rachel after your post on her last year but could never find her.
  15. paulbunyon

paulbunyon

Now thats what I'm talkin about!
  16. J. Lefty

J. Lefty

Gavy,
    Canelas is not the old "Pumas". Canelas is further down on Northern closer to Pathmark. I've driven past there on several occassions and saw a young crowd outside and bikes parked outside as well.
  17. JIMYDR

JIMYDR

I will go after tax season when I won't be tired by 1am.
  18. lamont5123

lamont5123

PB,

Then I must meet the JMY Meister.
  19. paulbunyon

paulbunyon

Gavster, I passed this place while out cruising witht he GF last night. You aRe right, a little of a strage location.
  20. paulbunyon

paulbunyon

Lamont, JimmyDR is a friend who I've been trying to get to go to those Ficha Bars that we love, but he's usually too tired out :))) from all of his trips to the Dom. Republic. One of these nights we'll all hang at OR and show him a great time. He's a monger's monger whose knowldege of our beloved hobby is endless!