Longevity has it's advantages....

Discussion in 'New York' started by Slinky Bender, Jan 19, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. jennifernyc

jennifernyc

slinky- I turned Indra on to your board. I guess I just put in my password to get her on. Now she is posting under my name can you edit this or e-mail her on how to fix it. Thanks jenn
  2. jennifernyc

jennifernyc

Indra@karmasutranyc.com

Hi Im Indra,
    Hello guys Im Indra I just wanted to introduce myself and the girls of karmasutranyc to you all,we would love for you guys to come and visit us and give us your opinion on the girls and our location,when you call us just let us know where you saw us and we will invite you right over(please call on 212 983 0227)
    see you soon,
    Indra@karmasutranyc.com
  3. Aristotle

Aristotle Just another girl on the IRT

So, where might I know Indira from ?
  4. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

It used to be that there were a whole bunch of incall places where the owners/managers had been around for a real long time. As a result, they seemd to have "seen it all before". This didn't necessarily result in every session at such a place being "to die for", but it seemed that when a problem arose, they knew it wasn't any big personal affront, and were more capable of dealing with it.

I think this is one of the reason's why Julie's is such a success - when something "blows up", she doesn't get excited or make a big deal, she simply deals with it.

Today, I sat down with another woman who has been thru the business for a while ( Indira of Kamasutra ) and realised how nice it is to deal with someone who knows the business. I haven't had a bad experince there yet ( or even a good one, we were just shooting the breeze ), but my guess is she really know how to handle herself.

Anyone else that should be mentioned in this vein?