Look what Santa brought

Discussion in 'General Industry Related Topics' started by wheninvegas2005, Dec 20, 2005.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. wheninvegas2005

wheninvegas2005

Even with the extra friend along, the trip wasn't a total loss. With all the sexuality around, somehing must have rubbed off on her. She provided some of the best BJ and HJ in recent memory. Nice twice a day routine.
  2. wheninvegas2005

wheninvegas2005

So...we're gearing up to leave on Monday and today I hear those dreaded f..in words. "honey looks like I'm getting my period". :-(

I hope my luck is better at the tables..
  3. fumpton

fumpton

plenty of sex shops in vegas too. there's a good one on industrial blvd and tropicana. Deja Vu strip club has a sex shop too.
  4. travis13

travis13

Just check the bag my man ............
  5. wheninvegas2005

wheninvegas2005

Good story Ruff..I'm counting on it :)
  6. wheninvegas2005

wheninvegas2005

Yipes..good point. I was planning on planting them in her bag so she'd be surprised when she opened the bags in Vegas. Forgot about securiy at airport.
    LOL
  7. SlickWilly

SlickWilly

Just don't carry any of these devices in your carry-on luggage or you may have some splaining to do.
  8. fumpton

fumpton

another option you can get is the butterfly. it's shaped just like a butterfly, hence the name, and it sits right over her clit and vibrates. it comes on a thong that the lady wears like a regular pair of panties. Some models comes with a remote control so if you take your girl out to a strip club you could have her wear it while you hold onto the remote.

www.adameve.com
  9. RuffToy

RuffToy

Quick story since you brought up Vegas. Love that place and try to visit there a few times a year. Last trip with the wife, we went to Club Pure at Caesars...the hottest place on the strip. An old buddy from NYC former cop, was running security for the club since it opened. Suffice to say, we were comped all nite were treated like royalty.
    They have an outside deck overlooking the strip where the best lookers hang. Semi private cubbyhole tents with comfy sofas, etc. The girls who work the place are absolutely stunning....so is my wife. A couple of hours into the nite, my group of friends were getting chummy with our waitress. She was "assigned" to take care of us, and us only. She was very attracted to my wife and they began to play in the corner. She reached up my wife's short dress and yanked off her panties...fingered her and made her cum right there. Not sure how many people spied this, the place was bumper to bumper with lots of ladies making out with each other.
    According to my buddy, they do not tolerate blatant sexual conduct...but WTF, they don't catch everything.
    I highly recommend getting your lady to Vegas....or someone else's lady!! There's something in the air there.
    Peace....Ruff
  10. wheninvegas2005

wheninvegas2005

Lepke...you read my mind. I actually had a dream last night about going to a strip club with her and ending up in a threesome. Damm good dream...unfortunately I think that's as close to it as I'm going to get. But who knows...hey 'what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas' concept :)
  11. lepke

lepke

Forget all that shit guy....If you want to spice things up with your girl ask her if she would like to go with you to a strip club..The vegas clubs are fuckin great for this because they are more like after hour places than strip places around here. I have been a strip club guy for years and never thought my lady would be into going but when I posed the idea she was very happy I wanted to include her in something that I liked...I was with another couple that we are friends with that also wanted to come..It was a little awkward at first but we got a little drunker and then my buddy bought me a lap dance..I bought his wife a lap dance and then finally my girl got a dance..My lady and my buddy's lady are very pretty so the strippers were all over them..My girl was a little nervous but then started to get very hot by this whole scene. I then got us a 15 minute private dance which got very hot...We left the club and had some violent sex for hours..It really was fun and now she asks to go back every time we go to Vegas..Just an idea that worked great for me after all you can get her a toy anytime you are in Vegas sin a little.......
  12. wheninvegas2005

wheninvegas2005

Is this the pocket rocket you guys are referring to?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Mini-Mite-POCKE...649318616QQcategoryZ36452QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
    I might have to get both. Here is what I've read about each - Magic Wand can be used for other parts of the body...although I have read some reviews saying it's a little on the loud side and on full power can be painful if you're not careful. Does not use batteries so no worry about running out of juice.
    Pocket rocket - smaller can get into tight spots better and you can take it with you in a purse etc..
  13. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

way back when i was able to keep it up for 4 or 5 pops a night, Skye, of CLP, used her pocket rocket in every position.
    Reverse anal cowgirl, and she laid completely back with her back touching my chest, and she got herself off over and over with that tiny thing playing with her clit.
    She even zapped the stem of my dick under my sac for a while when she was tired of buzzing herself.
  14. yamaha

yamaha

sorry gave the blond the credit when gern777 should get the credit sorry gern777 good call on the pocket rocket.
  15. yamaha

yamaha

pocket rocket a # 1

yes listen to the blond the pocket rocket will be your best tool for the job the wife loves it.she even uses it on her own and i like to watch.
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2005
  16. wheninvegas2005

wheninvegas2005

Thanks Miki...looks pretty easy to get too...lots of them on Ebay and even on Amazon. Do you use any of the attachments and is it as noisy as some of the reviews suggest?
  17. MikitheMilf

MikitheMilf

Try a hitachi magic wand

if ya dont like it for sex it is a great massager...I LOVE IT!!!!! guaranteed to knock her sox off...
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2005
  18. wheninvegas2005

wheninvegas2005

Jack Rabbit seems to have pretty good reviews on the web. Gonna see if I can find one. Thanks
  19. vbnyc

vbnyc

Hopefully those candles are not scented!!!!!
  20. jp1064

jp1064