looking for a girl named cecilia

Discussion in 'New York' started by regcustomer, Apr 11, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. bear933

bear933

Cecelia

You can call her at 917-449-2571. Be nice to her.
  2. RoosterC74

RoosterC74

Back To Nicole

Nicole,

As is usually the case, thanks for all of the great information, and for setting me up with Cecilia. She is certainly high up on anyones list.
  3. nicolerio

nicolerio

Gentleman,
    I'm sorry to jump on to your thread but to answer your questions, yes,yes and yes. If you want to set up a appointment with Cecilla you can contact me at
    http://nicolerio99@yahoo.com
    Please try to give us At least 24 hours notice for her. She is wearing a couple of hats so its good to book ahead. Also Fishfry I know tht you don't like the tables some callers like them they stand 31 inches off the floor including a 6 inch futon mattress and are 42 inches wide some callers find that its optimum for certan activitys but not for some others. But feel free to place the mattress on the carpet some do. We also have Ivy who has a bar also . She was in a fender bender 2 weeks ago and is do back this week. A couple of luck gents had had the pleasure of catching them in a double something for not the faint of heart or weak knees.
    C U
    NiKi
  4. Carl M

Carl M Hanging by a thread

Go to website!

email them they will get back to you!
  5. Adam Green

Adam Green

nicole rios

how does one contact Nicole Rios to meet her friends?
  6. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

The Ramone's as a whole were real nice guys. One of the few of their era. Never treated the "lesser acts" who openned for them like shit ( unlike David Johansen and NY Dolls, who were notorious for being assholes ).
  7. Carl M

Memories!

Oswald- Oh my god- I saw them at Hammerheads, Rum Runner, Tueys, Goodtimes, OBI North- Smithtown, Original OBI- Fire Island, OBI East(CPI) out in the Hamptons, The list goes on and on!!. Joey was a MOT, real name was Joe Hyman!! He was one of the only Punk Rockers I really liked, only other good ones were the Dead Kennedys! This is a very sad day!
  8. Ozzy

Ozzy

i actually knew joey and still know his family. he grew up in forest hills not to far from me. i used to hang out in the clubs and party with him and the boys....

i've seen the ramones at leat a hundred times...CBGB'S, max's Kansas city, lamours, lamours east and far east, hammerheads,sundance...shit i even saw them in japan once at the budakhan. last time i saw them live was at lalapalooza a few years ago when they opened for metallica. marky got me backstage and i recieved one of the finer BJ's in memory.

funny thing is i'm reading these interviews and they quote joey's "brothers" marky and dee dee ramone.....someone please inform the stupid ass press that the ramones was a made up name and they're not brothers......how fucking stupid, doesn't anyone(in the press) check they're stories before they print this shit.

gabba gabba wee.....joey........:(
  9. Carl M

Re: Joey Ramone, R.I.P.

Im in mourning bro! I saw the Ramones back in the late 70s at a place in Stony Brook called the Mad Hatter. Also saw them in Deer Park and Oyster Bay! When they played the local circuit! I liked hard Rock and Metal bands- but there was just something about Joey- the guy played best when he was completely fried!!
  10. guy catelli

guy catelli

mind control

have you considered using your mastery of 'Oriental mind control' to better master your temper?

from what i've been told, their philosophy is that the first one to get angry is the one who has 'lost'.

{chuckling} obviously this is not the italian viewpoint!
  11. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Joey Ramone, R.I.P.

I didn't know that Joey died, thanks for the info. About 12 years ago I was downtown at Sam Ash's place and the Ramones were there checking out instruments. Great band.
  12. Carl M

Phantom post email !

Yes brother Cecelia is all that for explicit detail post email address, Im not feeling so good today Joey Ramone died!!
  13. RoosterC74

RoosterC74

Response to Phantom

Phantom,

I did send you the private e-mail response that you asked for. I thought the idea was to share information about providers-not brag on the board about each others sexual capabilities. I have been down the Tantra Road also, but I do not believe that had anything to do with the information you requested from Carl or me about Cecilia.
  14. Phantom

Phantom

Thanks RoosterC74,

I got your email and she does sound great, but I have to tell you that you're talking to the guy who convinced Maria, the Swedish nanny into getting her tongue pierced. SHE was great, right Oz?

Anybody wanna make a bet as to how long I can last with Cecila?

You are talking to a master of Oriental mind control when it comes to this act. Had a very good girl have me on the brink a dozen times, she could not get me off until I let her.

PS, only details I would have liked that you did not include is the general location in NYC where Cecilia is and what are her fees. Also is there a discount for an extended session.

[Edited by Phantom on 04-13-2001 at 10:35 PM]
  15. RoosterC74

RoosterC74

Mail To Phantom

Phantom,

I e-mailed you the information you requested about our little sweet French Girl named Cecilia. I hope that it answers all of your questions. I will be in Florida for about 9 days, so will not be able to relay any additional info. to you after tonight. If you need additional info. you can e-mail me at RoosterC74@yahoo.com and I will get back to when I return on April 22nd or April 23rd.
  16. Ozzy

Ozzy

sb....
    so it was you i felt on my ass.....lol

i didn't know nicole rio lowered her rates to 30 bucks?
  17. Phantom

Phantom

But the real question is, did you join in?
  18. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

That place is just too crowded. I was making love in the afternoon with Celia. I got up to wash my face and when I got back to bed someone's taken my place.
  19. Phantom

Phantom

CarlM/RoosterC74,

Could you PLEASE email me ALL the details of Cecilia's oral abilities? Just might have to experience this little gem myself. Thanks
  20. RoosterC74

RoosterC74

Reply to Carl About Cecilia

Carl,

My brother-as you know you are the one that was kind enough to give me the tip that led me to this little French Doll. At first, I must tell you I wasn't sure that everything you told me about her oral action could possibly be totally correct. However, from several unreal oral experiences with this little doll-she is everything you promised. Oral skills beyond belief. Once she goes to work on you it is all over-LOL. When it comes to oral action-she is the best that this Rooster has ever encountered.