Looking for amp close to Newark

Discussion in 'Northern New Jersey' started by Kennedy, Jan 27, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. spanky123

spanky123

One word of advice re: MPs in general.....you likely won't get f/s for your first visit. If u keep asking for it then they will just suspect you are LE, then u may not get any extras at all....

It sounds like you're just looking right for f/s....which prolly wont happen not on your first visit anyway....they have to be comfortable with you first.

I personally have been staying away from Mps because of the possibility of getting busted, and now getting robbed :mad:
  2. biggod

biggod The Rifleman

Kennedy,

You are on the wrong link. Do a search on the NY/NJ/CT Spa link.
  3. Kennedy

Kennedy

thanks spanky

Yeah a MP is fine. what $ range are you looking at for f/s and what would you rate girls.

Is that the only one?
  4. spanky123

spanky123

O nevermind kennedy....i re-read your post and that you're looking for an "A"mp and not just an "mp".....i dont think there are any asians at body focus....o well happy hunting
  5. spanky123

spanky123

hey body focus is not bad....if u go ask for martha (polish student) with a cute face great tatas or nixie--latina cutie who just recently got new tatas :D)

if i'm not mistaken 1/2 hr is only $.4 if on a budget...yes f/s is available but other rules apply cbj, no daty......but ymmv?
  6. Kennedy

Kennedy

Will someone help me. Looking for amp close to newark area. And maybe with some extras or even f/s. I searched and I have not come across any expect Body Focus.