Looking for bi female for threesome

Discussion in 'New York' started by jgd, Nov 21, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. jgd

jgd

Way to go Juli, I think I may have found the girl for my threesome.
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2001
  2. MrNY

MrNY Subject to blackouts

woooooooooooooo...

didn't shauna do doubles with eith Brenda Love and/or Taylor (shredder) Li a while back ?

I seem to recall...
  3. April

April Member<br><color=red> First in war, first in peace

Juli had her first "couples" session last week. When I first approached her about doing a bi session she told me she had never tried it before but was always curious and would try anything once. So when a client (from UG, perhaps he will feel compelled to post after reading this) called and said he was looking for someone for him and his wife, I told him about Juli. I also explained that it would be her first time but she really was open to it. Well she was there for two hours and afterwards he contacted me to thank me and to say how well the session went. Juli also told me to keep her in mind for any more couple calls it appears that she enjoyed it herself very much as well. Not to mention that she also told me to change her "card" from straight to bi-sexual, so it seems that maybe I helped her come out the closet so to speak lol
    April =P
  4. Geezy Muldoon

Geezy Muldoon Gold

JL's apt comment underscores just how disconnected most sex workers actually are from what they do purport to do for a living (i.e., being intimate with men). The Romantics amongst us would be well advised to reflect on this.
  5. mij317

mij317

Hardly any bi-action between them which is why I'm saying it was not a great session but it was a lot of fun.
  6. jgd

jgd

Was there any girl/girl action between the two of them?
  7. mij317

mij317

Monk,

Had a session with Sylvia/Brigitte and Anjelica last week. Anjelica is REALLY busty although her body is a bit thick. Very nice dial bbbj. Would not call it a great session because Brigitte is not bi (Anjelica is) but it was a fun time!!!!!

mij317
  8. Ozzy

Ozzy

wait......

1. shauna. . . .something tells me those lips never kissed a pussy.
  9. Ozzy

Ozzy

i can't name one.

i know one or two who've only done it once or twice with another woman. the rest do it quite often.
  10. justlooking

justlooking

This could be the next UG contest.

LIST 10 COMPLETELY HETEROSEXUAL SEX WORKERS.

(It's an especially good contest from the board's point of view because they won't have to give out any prizes.)
  11. Monk

Monk

I didn't know Cecilia was bi. Interesting.

Sylvia (aka Bridgette, etc.), the older, petite, French provider on the Upper East Side told me that she does a two girl session with a young, busty latin girl. I don't know whether she'd be willing to do a threesome with your friend, but it's worth asking.
  12. jgd

jgd

No session yet, still looking for the perfect one.
  13. BIGd

BIGd

so?

I was wondering if jgd would post a follow up to his query with the results of his experience in the field. It seems I find myself in a similar situation....my gf has expressed a burning desire to share an sp with me. She likes em young she says.

All feedback is appreciated.
  14. JoeyP

JoeyP

Re: Re: karen

Saw her once - average to slightly above average session. Older than pix, and nationality slightly different than stated (Dutch I believe) but not so that I would warn about.
  15. heffer123

heffer123

i have never had a problem with her . she has always been on time and always delivers as promised. the only problem you you could have had carl is she would not give you a discount so you give her a bad review . I asked her and she said she never saw you and that you gave her a hard time about no discount . i guess this is not the first girl to give you a no discount and so your response is to slam the girl for not giving you a discount
  16. jgd

jgd

Thanks for the heads-up Carl, I'll remove her from my short list of possible ladys. Anyone else have suggestions. Can't use Veronica, shes incall, and Karen is out thanks to Carls advice. Don't think Cecilia would be right for my girl. I also emailed Bridgette, but got no reply.

Help!!
  17. Carl M

Carl M Hanging by a thread

Re: karen

Saw her 1 year ago- Stay FAR FAR away!!
  18. heffer123

heffer123

karen

karen is not new on L.I. she is listed on ny exotics under long island woman
  19. zoulou

zoulou

Re: Hmmm, Slinky that is a tough one. lol

Isn't this called a foursome?
  20. jgd

jgd

Some info on Karen would be nice.