looking for greek lesson

Discussion in 'In Search Of' started by maha, Aug 29, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. misterxyz

misterxyz

Ophelia's site has what you are seeking.
  2. tommynj

tommynj

A cute, loving, nice & gentle TS may be your best bet.
  3. Hyabby

Hyabby Guest

Cute question (for a first-time poster ;-)

One would like to think he wants to pitch - catchers have their own boards.
  4. joebillybopalot

joebillybopalot

You pitching or catching?
  5. maha

maha

still looking

Despite the negative comments on greek I am still very interested in trying it - so hobbyists please let me know if you have a recomendation and providers who are interested in spending some quality time showing me the finer points of greece let me know - but no need to keep posting that it is not worth it

Thanks for the info - but so far it seems that there are not any other fans of greek or providers who would enjoy helping me fulfill this fantasy - hopefully that will change but if not I guess I will just pick among the few who I know offer and hope that they enjoy it and provide a good time

Thanks,

Maha
  6. Desi-dude

Desi-dude

It makes sense sometimes..

My 2c... now if the chick has had a few kids and didn't bother to do do her pussy tightening exercises after childbirth then greek is a good snug fit.

In all other cases I would say its just overrated... specially with providers I would say avoid the risk.. STD is a lot more in greek than strait sex (if/when the rubber breaks of course)
  7. hootchie

hootchie

I agree it is over rated. You want to place that thank in my shit sack?
  8. Carl White

Carl White

Greek

IMO, Greek is over-rated.
  9. misterxyz

misterxyz

Read the rules.
  10. maha

maha

Posted this in new york but betty said to post here - so here goes:

I am looking for a provider who can offer a greek lesson and really enjoy it. I have seen some reviews for girls definitely offering (Kelly and some from Ophila's) and some where it was not clear (Amy - who I would love to see if greek was on the menu). Just want to make sure that I make the best choice as this will be my first greek experience.

Looking for at least 2 hours, maybe more with a provider who can teach me the finer points.

Let me know who I should schedule with.

Thanks,

Maha