Looking for Reccomendation for threesome..

Discussion in 'New York' started by bigdick, Sep 25, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. I nominate...

Ana, aka fallenwoman. I know she does 'em and I know she's good.

In fact, you're reminding me that I've got to add a threesome with Ana and someone else on my list of things to do...
  2. Cheater

Cheater

Get B2S and .... B2S

Get B2S and her doppelganger.
  3. ricklong7

ricklong7

Did you ever get your threesome? My wife wanted to have the same sexual experence. I was relieved, for once I was going to get what I wanted. To make a long story very short, my wife has a girlfriend and me!!! She has found herself, so my dream turned into a nightmare.
  4. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

You're living on the edge there OETT!
  5. One Eyed Trouser Trout

One Eyed Trouser Trout #1 Cowboys Fan

When I get a hankerin for a 3some

I allow myself to use my left hand as well
  6. Walkin1

Walkin1

Pandora's Box

Pandora? Do you have an e-mail address for her? Is she GFE?
  7. GreenDot9

GreenDot9 Guest

I recommend you do not take your g/f to a pro for her first lesbo experience. There are 100's if not 1000's of single bi women in the NYC metro area who will be more than happy to do your babe in front of you. Bars like HerShe Bar or many other lesbo bars are a good starting place, for that matter, even the straight bars (like LIVE BAIT) are crawling with bi babes. The personals are also a good place to find a bi lady for your g/f. Just remember what can happen when you open Pandora's Box!
  8. ryan

ryan

obviously hiring a provider is the easiest most direct way

.... but, have you thought about visiting a strip club with your GF. One where the girls give laps. You and your GF could chat up some of the dancers, maybe buy your GF a lap with the most promising lead and let her make the suggestion. I think sooner or later you would find a taker. Might take a small $ to secure the deal or it could be a freebie. The process and the uncertainty should be fun. If it doesn't happen one night you just go back home and do each other.
  9. bigdick

bigdick

Threesome

well, thanks fore all the input!! This one really lit the board up huh?
  10. jbatch2000

jbatch2000

I heard this story recently......This husband has been presuring his wife to have a threesome for a long time. One day she decides to give in but only if she can decide who the 3rd party will be. So she chooses the person and the date. The husband gets all ready and excited that the day is finally here. He's wearing silk undies, cologne, etc...The doorbell rings and the husband sits on the couch with just his undies in a suggestive position. The wife opens the door and in walks a thin, little, italian guy. Imagine his surprise. Moral of the story...becareful of what you wish for.

Hahahah
  11. fumpton

fumpton

Try Jackie of Vegas. She travels with Devon.
  12. beep9

beep9

Damn! I would have volunteered, if it hadn't been for just three small things... (slim, busty, girl)
  13. bigdick

bigdick

My girlfriend has finally agreed to a threesome. I would like to know who the board feels would be the right bi-girl that would allow us to do this a lot more often. She loves slim and busty girls. any ideas?