loren of east side luxury

Discussion in 'New York' started by buster green, Oct 16, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. JohnJ

JohnJ Repentant Sinner

CityVibe....

I think it was just yesterday afternoon that I thought I was clicking on a link for a service company I got the home page... but at the bottom when you click on enter.... it directs you to CityVibe.......

Hmmmm so if a company wants to full me just to look at the website.... I can't imagine what they would do to get my hard earned money.....

That being the case... I don't think I would ever call on any advertisers there simply out of fear of being mislead and cheated.

John J
  2. wilt

wilt

Hey Tom P

How many times do you have to get busted before you reform? You're actually doing a disservice to your advertisers,many of whom have no clue about your spamming. The guys here will assume that anyone you try to promote is unworthy.
    Pretty lousy business model. Your principal should be very unhappy.
    It's time to stop.
    Prego
    Wilt
  3. Casper

Casper

tsk tsk tsk, gramatical errors ! Is it BBB or CB ?
  4. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

What a coincidence !!! Another new Citivibe adverstiser !!!! And you even forgot which handle you were spamming under and used another one which has aready been banned here for spamming before !

You know, I would think that your advertisers would get tired of teh bad press by now. Oh, wait...let me guess...since they are bait and switch scammers, they're used to tons of bad press ?????
  5. buster green

buster green Guest

just want to stick my two cents in, just spent one hour with loren of east side luxury, my first comment-wow!, this is a full blown women who has definetly mastered the art of pleasing, a light s&m touch (something i am not into) really aroused alot of creative juices, there was a great time had, by the way the body is really fine. thanks lovernus