Loss of Penile Sensitivity & Feeling

Discussion in 'General Industry Related Topics' started by jack sprat, Jan 20, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Dondee

Dondee Herbie, DDS

Amen.
  2. jack sprat

jack sprat

great poem!

if aging is unkind to you, it may not even work well as a water spout unless you get a roto-rooter job from your friendly urologist.

getting old sucks!
  3. SpaMonger

SpaMonger

THE PENIS POEM.

My nookie days are over,
    My pilot light is out,
    What used to be my sex appeal,
    Is now my water spout.

Time was when, on its own accord,
    From my trousers it would spring,
    But now I've got a full-time job,
    To find the blasted thing.

It used to be embarrassing,
    The way it would behave,
    For every single morning,
    It would stand and watch me shave.

Now as old age approaches,
    It sure gives me the blues,
    To see it hang its little head,
    And watch me tie my shoes!
  4. betty_snj

betty_snj

baby there is a good solution and is cheaper than any chair on staples :)
    Get a cock ring, not in leather or metal, but the rubber adjustable kind.
    Get two of them or come to me and I will show you how to get your sensitivity back.
    Cock rings are wonderful gadgets, enhances pleasure a lot.
  5. drew_park

drew_park

The sensitivity problem...

"As far as lack of sensitivity problem, I have read an article a while back saying that excessive (whatever that means) masturbation can result in "training" of the penis to the strong grip feeling at the expense of oral or vaginal feeling....Another cause, I read, was bad design of a bike seat - exercise bike or regular bike. They specifically make bike seats to address this problem. Turns out the poorly designed seats will press on a blood vessel cutting off the blood supply to the area..."

The problem is complicated by those who insist on masturbating while riding their bicycles!
  6. New York Tens

New York Tens

LMAO

Now this is funny! I got tears coming out of my eyes lol
  7. jack sprat

jack sprat

that, sadly, is probably what i should have done.

i guess it's way to late to go to a plastic surgeon and have it reattached.
  8. rajah

rajah

The best solution for that problem is, when you are about 2 days old and that guy comes at you with that knife, tell him Beat it, buster, no way.
  9. Cloud Nine

Cloud Nine I had to open my big mouth.......

Reminds me of an Emo Phillips joke:

I went to the doctor's the other day. I saw in the waiting room a man sitting on a huge bean bag chair. I asked him what was wrong. He said that he had a severe case of hemorrhoids. "Oh, is that why you're sitting on that bean bag chair?"
    He replied,
    "What bean bag chair?"
  10. genius

genius

Re: Re: Speaking of sitting...

You just may not have been looking in the right aisle.

As far as lack of sensitivity problem, I have read an article a while back saying that excessive (whatever that means) masturbation can result in "training" of the penis to the strong grip feeling at the expense of oral or vaginal feeling. The solution was to eliminate the masturbation for a while until the sensitivity came back, and then adjust the ratio of all activities to close to equal frequencies.

Another cause, I read, was bad design of a bike seat - exercise bike or regular bike. They specifically make bike seats to address this problem. Turns out the poorly designed seats will press on a blood vessel cutting off the blood supply to the area. I had this happen to me once and I was numb (like numb when you foot falls asleep) for about an hour - then pins and needles effect for another hour - I got a new seat and problem was fixed.
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2003
  11. Casper

Casper

Re: Speaking of sitting...

They have them at Staples?

BTW you can find staples @ Staples but no bj's @ BJ's..... :(
  12. capitan

capitan

Speaking of sitting...

Nothing beats a sweet young thing dressed in a tiny mini-skirt sitting on your lap. Will do wonders for your erection problems.

Straight ahead,
    Capy
  13. Daniel_NYC

Daniel_NYC

I went to Staples and sat in all of them. Found one where the majority of my weight is supported by my ass cheeks and back of my thighs, one that doesn't apply pressure to my tail bone as much.

I turned it over and it doesn't have any manufacturers info, and it looks like every other chair out there.

I also needed one that supported the small of my back, go to an office supply store and give them a try, you can't pick out a good one from a catalog, you have to sit in them.

Dan
  14. Dondee

Dondee Herbie, DDS

O.K. now where the hell did I put that darn office furniture catalog?.....

hey Dan...all kiddin' aside, thanks for that info....will definately look into it as I am suffering as well as a diabetic who sits on his ass way to much.
  15. jack sprat

jack sprat

daniel - what kind of chair did you switch to? i would hope that it's a bit more comfortable than those bicycle seats that are designed to deal with similar issues.
  16. Daniel_NYC

Daniel_NYC

When I was 17, I had absolutely no control. I walked around like a male cat spraying its territory. For me the gradual de-sensitization was a welcome result. I found myself longer lasting and a better lover for it.

In fact, a younger fuck-buddy of mine still remarks at my staying power, and loves it.

About three years ago, I noticed a marked increase in the loss of feeling. I went to the doc who tested my blood sugar. He stated that diabetics experience neuropathy, a gradual decrese in nerve sensation. Everything was fine. He asked if I am doing anything different lately, I replied that I was doing less work in the field and more in my office. He inquired if I sat for the majority of the day. I replied in the affirmative and he suggested that the constant sitting was causing this neuropathy. He suggested a different office chair, one that wouldn't put so much pressure on that area. Long story short- new office chair sensation returned!

Dan
  17. capitan

capitan

Jack,

I have a similar situation....loss of feeling and sensitivity.....mostly because I'm getting older. When I was in my early twenties, I could shoot a good load just from having the water run over it during a shower. As they say, those were the good old days. Now, if I hold off for maybe 5 or more days, I do get some of the "good ole days" feeling back, and I know that a good sucking will do the trick for me every time.

Straight ahead,
    Capy
  18. jack sprat

jack sprat

eros - welcome to the "do as i say, not as i do" club. you are member number 5,565,098,470
  19. eros701

eros701

By the way, Jack. I never said I could take my own advice, either! lol
  20. Troutman

Troutman Paste

Wear two condoms, all the time. When you go to have sex, take one off. It'll feel terrific!