Low x-mas rate in chicago

Discussion in 'General Industry Related Topics' started by MonicaM, Dec 18, 2000.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. wimpy

wimpy

That could be the case. But I don't think so.
  2. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

OETT,
    Like they say about BBJ's ? When they're good, they're really good, and when they're bad, they're really.......good.

Ozzy and wimpy,
    Since I assume both of you saw her when she was "on tour" is it possible that she just overbooks when she is touring and is too tired to give what she usually does ?
  3. wimpy

wimpy

I had more than one person share the same experience of her. On ther boards,reviews are mixed and the ones that are bad tend to share the same key element.
  4. Ozzy

Ozzy

she doesn't quite look like her pictures...............anymore. maybe because they're the professional photos.
  5. One Eyed Trouser Trout

One Eyed Trouser Trout #1 Cowboys Fan

No flames intended.

Nor is it my role to be insulting, knowing that providers can have bad days.

All I know is that my worst piece of ass was still pretty damn good. Know what I mean? Who knows, maybe I was her worst as well.

I don't know Monica, but I'll try to see her. She's got that special look :=)
  6. wimpy

wimpy

One Eye,

Without throwing flames there was "no life" in Monica. She was to worried about certain things. Made me wonder why is she in the business. And I am a very hands on person.
  7. One Eyed Trouser Trout

Hmmmm. Seems to me that I remember an old commercial for a women's fragrance....

It said..."Want more men in your life...try putting more life in your men"

I wonder if the same holds true for guys......I don't know if I've ever had a terrible session. (Ok, well maybe 1 or 2 from street chicks).

I do take the time upfront, or beforehand to find out what the lady enjoys....they seem to appreciate it.
  8. Ozzy

Ozzy

Ditto Wimpy.

saw her last time she was in nyc.....early december.
  9. wimpy

wimpy

YMMV

FYI, to everyone. No disrespect to Monica. I saw Monica awhile ago. Monica is as beautiful in person as her pics. But the session was not as good as I wanted it to be. Monica seemed to rush me in and out. There are many mixed review on Monica. So YMMV
  10. One Eyed Trouser Trout

Come east Monica......

We can find you opportunities in the NE corridor....you look nice.
  11. MonicaM

MonicaM

just wanted to let everyone know i am in chicago until the 23rd. e-mail me at belamonica24@yahoo.com if your interested in my low 250/hr rate special while I am here. You can view my photos at http://www.monicamoore.com but do not call the number, i do not work for the agency anymore!! E-mail me for details on a session