Lucky F

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by UG Staff, Feb 14, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. rabbit0687

rabbit0687

I know that Lucky Footies has been close for quite a long time now, and some of the girls there had went to other places, but I was wondering if any of the mongers know the whereabout of my two favors- Cherry and Christina? I would like to get hook up with them again. Does anyone know where they are? Tks in advance.
  2. rabbit0687

rabbit0687

Went pass LF today, and saw construction mens taking out garbage and wood for upstair. Wondering if LF is being renovated? Hope they re-open again, they were the best in Ctown.
  3. fortiffanyonly

fortiffanyonly

So for those of you hobby masters out there, which place has better talents? flushing or ctown?

btw, i forgot to mention that the other night i saw the pink lights of ex- vip/B1 on Canal were on. I almost wanted to press the buzzer, but I had no gut to do it. So are they back to business? or are they really gone for good? I never had an opportunity to see what vip/B1 was like. It gotta be fun.
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2007
  4. humsuplo

humsuplo

With Chinese New Years only two days away, it's time for everyone to lay low.
  5. nabbeun

nabbeun

i agree, there are some real gems there. and they are the real deal, from china, hong kong and malaysia. and to my eye, some are as pretty as the b1 korean girls, some have better attitudes, and most are willing to work much harder to make their money. the korean girls i've seen that rotate in never seem to last their full 10-day stint, because i hear the fujianese guys are tough customers and put the girl through the wringer. i mentioned to some china girls why do the kgirls keep leaving and i'm told 'they cant take it' even though the get a slightly higher cut than the china girls. one kgirl i've known a long time told me she never has a problem with customers but at the ctown places she has a problem with 9 of 10 customers. i didn't even want to ask, what kinds of problems those are...

the places to look for them are in the chinese language newspapers...and even better those cards handed out by the guys in ctown. and then some places even stop advertising for a stretch to minimize exposure...but it usually doesn't last long as the girls rely on new customers or they business drops off.

now is especially a bad time to be looking for good talent. most girls are already taking off for chinese new year...and some have been gone awhile and not coming back until after...then expect them to trickle back in. by march all should be back to normal.
  6. myh

myh

Fortiffaonly, even the amps in c-town have a good stock, MS won't offer you at first visit, usualy after the end of your first day, they introduced it to you and asked you to come over again. And also, especially in the bad weather and chinese new year is coming. MS have a tendency resting a good stock or they won't come to work because they know that there will be a few customer and used the momentum to spend their money.
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2007
  7. myh

myh

You means refurbished item? lol. Anyway, you are right, dumpav2. You can rarely find a hot chick, even if you get one, most of them is not from mainlaind but chinese overseas.
  8. dumpav2

dumpav2

fortiffanyonly, if u expect hot looking ctown amp girl, u are probably dreaming, the only hot one maybe those from korean house. Most of the chinese places don't have much hot chick. I got spoiled when i went back to HK last thanksgiving, u can find alot of hot mainland girl in HK or china work in 141 and sauna; but most of female who able to come to US and work in this industry are old bags and factory returns.
  9. fortiffanyonly

fortiffanyonly

I am getting lucky that I am able to crack into some of these amps in c-town today. The bad weather does do magic. But after three straight nights walking around Ctown in the snow after work, I officially give up ever going to ctown for the hobby again. It's too much work with too little in return. I have visited several places mentioned on this board and the ones with ads on WJ/ST. To be honest, most of girls working with these establishments just don't look pretty at all. They won't make a dime as a provider in Toronto.

Anyhow, I think tonight I got in the row park place you guys talking about. It has a nice facility and it’s clean. But It’s a legit place with no extra being offer. Their massage rooms do not even have door, just curtain. I got a very good 1 full hour hard massage from #2, her name escapes me. No roaming, no touching, and she is fully clothed for the entire session. I wish other than hard massage, they could offer sensual massage such as body slide. But of course that’s just my wishful thinking. So forget about extra being offer here. Well…..If you think $50 entry fee + $20 tips for one hour of hard massage in a nice facility is worthy, then this is place is for you.
  10. pinga

pinga

Not sure if I ever thanked you for the Goodies referral, but that braised pork was excellent.
  11. flagship

flagship

This place looks dangerously close to the police HQ.
  12. nabbeun

nabbeun

that's good to hear, because i'm finding it easily bearable now. so either the guy is going easier on me or a few months of sessions has toughened me up...
  13. suddanlyknot

suddanlyknot

[QUOTE And more painful you feel during the therapy session, more internal physical problems you have with your body. that's why they always say.[/QUOTE]

in that case I could never go.. the treatment would kill me..
  14. fortiffanyonly

fortiffanyonly

the real foot massage is supposely that painful. normal people can't stand it for more than 10 min of foot massage. I have seen people really crying like a baby during the session back in Asia. And more painful you feel during the therapy session, more internal physical problems you have with your body. that's why they always say.
  15. hrjones123

hrjones123

Yes, I know not to post it publicly. It wouldn't have been right.
  16. nabbeun

nabbeun

yup. the 'justlooking' level ;)
  17. DaiDaiLun

DaiDaiLun

Congrats! It's about time! Is there another level after Gold? lol
  18. justbill_redux

justbill_redux King Missile

Never in a....well.....million years would I do something like that

Dial 4kW to decode.

Iko jyapp nscq aw lkkw sw 98-72.
  19. suddanlyknot

suddanlyknot

yes.. but just in case.. I wanted it to be clear.. in the words of the used to be hardest working man in showbusiness "...please dont ..please ..please dont.."
    jbr.. you DO still have the decoder ring and magic ink pen set I sent you.. dont be afraid to use it.. be safe
  20. nabbeun

nabbeun

concept153...

welcome ;)
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2007