Lucky Spot (Rt 46 Ledgewood)

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by RCough78, Jan 27, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Jarhead

Jarhead

2. petehanse

petehanse

Guys- love you! (Figuratively speaking of course)

I guess Tammy is one to avoid; however, Susan does seem to have possibilities. Verrrrrrrrry Interesting! Jarhead what did you tip for the message, and did you press the issue for additional services? I would like to see those giant cans merely as a prelude to a grand finale!
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2003
  3. playfullguy

playfullguy

petehanse

never asked, though I never remember, names.......but others seem to! Given everything I've seen over time, I wouldn't be as hard on her as the others......then again, we ain't goin further......
  4. Jarhead

Jarhead

Giant HOOTERS

OKkkkkkkk Pete:

Although they don't do much for me; make an appointment to see Sue and you can gasp at that the cans and get a good massage.

Jarhead
  5. shorty

shorty

I'm shivering from nightmares as we speak. Pete - you remember a while back when I hit a bad spell with AMP's. No luck, no matter what I tried or where I went? Tammy was one of them.

You've given me a lot of insight. Allow me to repay the favor. DO NOT, under any circumstance, I repeat, DO NOT see Tammy. The word frightening comes to mind.

Rcough - if you're looking for strictly R&T with a half way decent massage, there are a dozen other places within 5 miles of Ledgewood.
  6. daro

daro in loco CM

Petehanse, I was there once. I saw a korean girl named Tammy.
    Heavy set all over. I just took the quick 30 minute HR and told
    her to please stay dressed. Cut my losses and split. Did give
    a real good massage. Took the massage for 25 minutes, and finished up the last 5. I think I tipped her .20.
    I assume this is the main girl, playfullguy mentioned.
  7. petehanse

petehanse

Playfullguy

Is this an asian spa, and do you remember the name of the girl with big hooters? This place could have possibilties!
  8. RCough78

RCough78

What other places are there in that area?
  9. playfullguy

playfullguy

It's a R&T place with 2 or 3 girls, nothing special.....main girl is somewhat heavyset, with huge hooters, and she likes to show them and include them in the HR...otherwise....nice massage....
  10. shade024

shade024

no luck at all

i have been there twice u can get extra but the girls are not that good looking, plus last time i was there one of the girls had a nasty cold sore i saw that and left. headed over the another AMP there are like 5 in that area alone pick a diffent spot.

shade
  11. RCough78

RCough78

Has anyone heard of this MP or have any experiences that they are willing to share?