Lunch with Emm Dub and Emm Jay See

Discussion in 'New York' started by Lemurrush, Aug 16, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. jzed

jzed

Appropriate joke

What did the leper say to the prostitute? …

Keep the tip!
  2. Hotpuppy

Hotpuppy Mr.Butterworth

Where is the emoticon button for "yawn". Sorry guys, no offense- but I find this thread a very needless one. And hasnt this "lunch" thing been done to death already not long ago? Also, please "no Mothers" this time.
    take care HP

PS Yes I could have avoided this one, but I have a bad habit of reading all the threads looking for things of interest
  3. MJC185

MJC185

Checking in...

MW...it was good to meet you. Perhaps now that Lemur has served his middleman purpose, we should just erase his annoying presence and leave him out of the next lunch. What do you think?

MJC
  4. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

I hope you don't mean that some of them have teeth! Reminds me of a joke I'll have to post!
  5. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Ha ha ha, I don't think so 1derful
  6. mr. wonderful

mr. wonderful

Lemur "wannabe"?? Who in God's name would want to be like you? Lemur, perhaps we should just clone you so you can keep company with someone as miserable as yourself, and see how you like it.

Actually, the only fine "whine" at this snoozefest was courtesy of Lemur himself. Protocol precludes me from discussing that here, but feel free to e-mail me privately for the grotesque details.

And Furniture, don't even begin to get into an anatomy contest with me. You'll lose, although I have admittedly lost some length due to active usage.

MW
  7. TuckernotSucker

TuckernotSucker

Lemur

You gotta be careful of MW when he goes Dutch
  8. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

So, lemme get this straight, they both suffer from Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie Syndrome?
  9. Lemurrush

Lemurrush

Got stuck having lunch with Mr. Wonderful and MJC today - it wasn't SOOO terrible, as I managed to keep myself from "greedily devouring my turkey sandwich" in front of MW again...in fact, I went for the Chicken Parm sandwich, which Lemur-wannabe MJC also chose...

Overall, it wasn't so bad...listened to them whine about their small anatomy problems and constant rejection from women. Then, they extolled tons of praise upon me...

I guess I could be convinced to repeat the 'ordeal,' although, maybe next time I'll take a clue from MJC and forget my wallet -- we'll see if he takes as much pity on me as I constantly do upon him ;)

LOL - Seriously guys, it was fun, and we should do it again...Just had to beat you to the punch!

Lemur