Make Florida your Christmas Plan....

Discussion in 'General Industry Related Topics' started by Taylorbicutey, Dec 8, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Taylorbicutey

Taylorbicutey

Well thank you....

Thanks for the thoughts!

Unfortunately no, I don't work with Julye anymore. We went our seperate ways, but I do offer two girls with an even better match-up, Lexi! We are burning up the scene here!

To clarify a few things, yep...I have some good reviews "under my belt"...LOL Everything has been coolected and can be found on my site (which I'll have a NEW one out after the holi-daze)... As far as the "limitations"...wel of course, wouldnt you? LOL...Oh yeah I forgot, your a GUY... you guys would do it ALL if you were in our shoes! LOLOL Actually, my "limitations" as you say are very simple. I am proud of being D&D free and keep the nature of an appointment that - clean! Something 99% of my clientele respect me for. In addition, the only other "limitation" is that you be a gentleman...not too much to ask, right?

Anyway...I was REALLY just loking to draw attention to Florida and all us nice girls here...so keep us in mind if you make it here!

Love, Taylor
  2. littleguy

littleguy Gold

Hey Taylor, how are you Darlin' ?

Still hooking uyp with Julye ?

Guys, take a look at Taylor's site if you're gonna be down there anytime soon.

I've heard that she's quite a firecracker and well worth the trip (if you're down there of course (grin)).

But I've also heard she has some "limitations".
    But pretty well reviewed.
  3. Taylorbicutey

Taylorbicutey

Hello to everyone...

Now that things are shaping up in the travel industry, I hope that many of you are finding your way to family and friends across the country! I am hoping that many of you take the time to make Florida a stopping place on your list! Not only do we need the tourism increase here for ALL businesses, we also boast the usual HUGE selection of sexy girls in the area, for those interested! I know it has been a HUGE issue here in South Florida how the state has taken a hard hit, since we rely on the tourism-based industry!

Also, a very Merry Christmas to all of you in the industry, whether providers, hobbyists or just readers! I have to make my well-wishing early since I am taking a long-awaited (and non-working) vacation to Vegas from the 23rd through the 28th!

So anyways... Happy Holidays to all of you, and I hope this year has brought you just as much joy as it did me!

Love, Taylor (Taylorbicutey of South Florida!)