Making THAT Decision

Discussion in 'General Industry Related Topics' started by Miss Brienne, Jul 22, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. bangertoo

bangertoo

Yup, am sure it happens all the time, can't disagree, drug like addiction certainly can explain the "want" side of things, and can apply not just to little head thinking, but also the "click" side of things. But, doesn't that begin to fall outside the realm of making a choice? For my own sake, and this ain't always easy, trying hard (no pun intended) to keep the big head busy too.
  2. jp1064

jp1064

absolutely!
  3. Astroboy1

Astroboy1

ha, like that bond flick:

007: "You are very beautiful"
    her: "Not really. I think my mouth is too big"
    007: "Not for me..."
  4. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

Not want to see: first is always cost. At this point in time, my finances just don't justify spending more than $x no matter how good looking or how well her service is rated.

Make me want to see: #1 her ability to convince me that she wants to see me. I have told working girls/women for decades that the best way to be at the top of the businesses is to act as if there is nothing you'd rather be doing in teh whole world than being with this client at this time: if you can make him believe that you really, really want to be with him, you'll have repeat business. Remember: sincerity; if you can fake that, you've got it made.

I also fairly recently realized that I had a fetish I didn't know I had: large mouthes (think Carly Simon). I didn't realise it till I looked back at a number of women I had been with an noticed the common trait.
  5. Monk

Monk

See, I disagree here. This is why you see lots of providers who start out at a low rate, build clientelle, then raise their rates once they've got a steady group of guys hooked. Like a good drug, they'll keep coming back, even though it costs more.
  6. Astroboy1

Astroboy1

convenience is another big factor to me, so i like amps. walk in and see what's avail. having to get a reservation is a big hassle for incall. outcall, where i have to get a place in adv and risk no show, baitnswitch and assorted flakiness? forgetaboutit. the amp is in the same place (no search time after the first time) and if you don't like what you get choose another or move on with little time cost.

the pysch thing is the biggest factor. and among the amp choices you can find one you click with or who at least is a great actress about it. i've seen girls scowling and cursing in advance - sometimes about me - but once we walk in the back, its like the the monster turns princess, she's all smiles and sweetness, if not treating me like a bf then at least like a long lost friend. hey, i know it's an act. she may not hate me (they'll usually let you know THAT right away), but i'm figure i'm about as important to her as a flea on a horse's ass. but it's a mark of her professionalism that she can be convincing enough for me to suspend my disbelief for that 1 hr. that's what i expect and is the minimum to be 'repeatable'. try to get an agency girl with this min and they will call her 'gfe' and want $300+ for her. the amp girl will give you the same and be just as good looking for $120-200. your only problem then is if you are not fond of asians - too bad.

next on the list is the 'no' factor - aka piss poor performance due to too many rules factor. cbj/cfs is standard...receives a neutral rating. every 'no' or implied no from there is a demerit. not allowing you to push all the way inside ('too big', too deep, etc. yadda yadda yadda even from some girls that you think might have passed a baseball bat in the past), no sucking the nipples, no position but her on her back (lazy b***h), etc.

you basic avg session with a cute chick with the min req attitude and not a lot of rules - is the min to be repeatable. then add any plus you can find from there, and compare that stack of pluses to the other girls you know. the girl with the most pluses gets the repeat business.

last note though, is that some guys lower the girls scores simply given the higher number of sessions already taken - those that value having variety and like trying the new girl
  7. Miss Brienne

Miss Brienne

This is great and informative..

Ladies???
  8. dampfnudel

dampfnudel

That's so true.
  9. bangertoo

bangertoo

MP's vs. others

Some practical issues too? EG: cost, convenience (location and booking), not to mention hygene ... as much as anything, those can drive the thing for me (at least in those momentary lapses when the big head is in control) and are keys to doing one or more repeats. Despite high mileage, there are some MPs that score highly, in my book, on those practical points, but they obviously must welcome buyer's choice, not always the case, and pretty common to be a regulars only, valued customer perk. So, again a practical thing, as a MP guy, doing any repeats at all can depend what MP the girl is at - luckily the "birds of a feather" rule tends to apply, ur kind of experience usually found at ur kind of MP. And, for me the Amz Azn's (go K-girls) are the queens of this dance (admittedly, a little head thing, but also very few, if any, worthy non-Azn places).

All that aside, agree with Astro, the little head can drive a repeat, but the psych side takes over quickly, demands a "click", it's the ones able to make you feel that they are as into you as you are to them. Am sure there is lots of talent in that regard outside the AMP's, probably much more, but practical considerations (and maybe even the challenge of the hunt), keep me returning to the AMP's.
  10. Bandaid

Bandaid

What newsman said.

The less buyer's remorse your clients have after they leave, the more they'll come back.
  11. newsman

newsman

I agree with Monk - the bottom line is personality and attitude. This may sounds nuts, but the one provider I saw repeatedly was not even
    my all time sexual favorite (though she did great stuff) - - she was charming, bright, and provided real companionship. This kept me coming back for months.
  12. Astroboy1

Astroboy1

that's the difference between the nice ass you try once and the girl who gets a new regular.

the nice ass you may try a 2nd time...but tire quickly. another way is to give 'extras'. but if you engage and convey you genuinely like the other person, you don't have to give them...
  13. Monk

Monk

There's no easy answer. First of all, I don't repeat too often. When I do, it mostly has to do with whether we "clicked" and whether I had a fun time. Too often, I've been disappointed on second dates, so it really has to be something special. And, no, it has less to do with specific menu items than personality and attitude. If the provider is fun and exciting to be with, if I can't keep her out of my mind for days afterwards -- if she really turned me on psychologically as well as sexually -- then I'm more likely to get hooked.
  14. scoochamenz1

scoochamenz1

1) if she swallows and doesn't charge extra for it
    2) see # 1
    3)haggling and upselling
    4) see # 3
  15. Miss Brienne

Miss Brienne

What makes you want to see a particular Gent/Companion?

What makes you want to spend time with him/her multiple times?

What makes you not want to return?

What makes you not want to see him/her at all?

Example:

long legs do it every time
    apt/hotel/studio
    reliable
    insatiable..
    ...etc...

What is that 1 or 10th "thing"?????