Mallory?

Discussion in 'Northern New Jersey' started by contrarian, Jan 18, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. spanky123

spanky123

I was able to do more than lay my eyes on her! :D
  2. rollin

rollin

"Andrea is a hot, dark brunette"

Having attended the Jewel Winter Formal this past Friday evening I had the chance to set eyes, only, on Andrea. What a FOX.

Hey...Now.....
  3. mroverbean

mroverbean

No worries.. good luck

"...when I get that little opening in my schedule. Gotta keep on trying. "

Hey bro... you always gotta keep trying for those "little openings"!

DSOE

4. carlos_private

carlos_private

Thanks rover!

Hey Rover,
    Your detailed post on Mallory & Andrea was exactly what I was looking for. Thay sound hot. I've tried a couple of times to hook up with either of these beauties but they never seem to be available when I get that little opening in my schedule. Gotta keep on trying.
    Thanks again,
    Carlos
  5. mroverbean

mroverbean

Faces......

Another tough question.... both are cute... but their looks are a bit different. Mallory is more of a cute blonde and Andrea is a hot, dark brunette. Both of them are very solid 8's all the way around, face included.

Ok...I'll go out on a limb... as much as I like Mallory and find her cute... I'm a bit partial to Andrea today... not just on the looks scale (actually - I'd say they're equal looks-wise, they just have different "looks")... but Andrea was very VERY into the session. I think my legs were a bit weak when I left...

We're talkin' nuances of difference here... both of them are solid choices. IMHO... Andrea by almost invisible margin.

Good luck, be safe....

Oh yeah... re: the incall... it's always in a clean, safe location... and I can't responsibly say more than that. Call Jewel/Evie and set something up.. they are by far the best bet in CNJ...

DSOE

6. carlos_private

carlos_private

hmmmmm Mallory or Andrea?

Rover,

Both Andrea & Mallory look like solid 8's on the website, but since they never show their faces, could you say which one has a prettier one? I wan't to know which will be my 1st & 2nd pick when I make the call. Also, - never used Jewels before, what is the incall situation like without giving away too much.
    Thanks,
    Carlos
  7. mroverbean

mroverbean

Yeppers

"Rover-
    Did either Brazilian beauty offer bbbj?

BC"

Most definitely... without the asking... and both did so very very well.

I truly enjoyed both of them, but, while I am usually preferential toward blondes, I'm a little captivated with the tan, dark beauty of Andrea. Further, Andrea was very, very into our session. No deference to Mallory mind you... I still really want to see her again too... I'm sooooo torn...lmao.

Good luck... even though you won't need luck at all.

Be well, hobby safe....

DSOE

8. contrarian

contrarian

Ok, thanks gents...

Sounds like a strong possibility.
  9. NeedsLovN

NeedsLovN

Really Sweet

She was really sweet ... great bod too!
    Would see agian for sure, but not before I try some more treasures!
  10. blackcat

blackcat

Rover-
    Did either Brazilian beauty offer bbbj?

BC
  11. mroverbean

mroverbean

A Thumbs Up...

But it was quite a few months ago. She's a real cutie and is super friendly... not to mention a beautiful Brazilian body to die for....

I almost hooked up with her again, but was distracted away by another Brazilian beauty in the Jewels camp... Andrea.

Perhaps next time a double-Brazilian treat??? The two of them together would probably leave me senseless for days.

Just my .02.... I say go for it... you won't be disappointed... even her "developing" English was cute!

DSOE

12. contrarian

contrarian

Ok, thanks Slurp

somewhat vague with that review... ;) but better than nothing I guess...
  13. slurp

slurp

I had a good time with her. The sumptuous platter left me more than satisfied.
  14. contrarian

contrarian

Good morning Gents- long-time lurker, new poster. Consider myself a 'cyclical' hobbyist...;) (which gets more frequent when I find myself in a particular Northern European country) Some pics I've come across have motivated me to request further details on 'Mallory' (Jewels). (Jordan looks quite interesting as well, seems like she gets the unanimous thumbs-up). Anyone have any recent encounters with Mallory? Good time? In my book, a fun attitude and playfullness are key criteria. Thoughts?