Mandy in Ronkonkoma 631-388-1306

Discussion in 'Long Island' started by fastsupra, Aug 30, 2011.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Mr. Joyboy

Mr. Joyboy

UTOPIA GUIDE REVIEW

I was lucky enough to have seen Mandy twice this past week. The last time I saw her, she said her schedule was tight and we would have to keep it to half an hour. Usually she’s more than generous and plans a little extra into my appointments with her, but I agreed and she said it would be fine, just not the usual chatting this time around.

When I saw her, she looked just great, dressed in her usual sexy casual style, but she seemed to have forgotten her chatting admonition because from the moment she greeted me at the side door she just gabbed on and on in her typically charming fashion, much to my delight. Once we got in the room she continued her gossiping and I started undressing to move things along. Mandy took my lead, shedding her garments, but a bit too quickly for my tastes. Watching Mandy take her clothes off in front of me is one my guilty pleasures. I stood by her and helped her off with her bra, admiring those lovely little breasts, cupping them in my hands and drawing her naked torso tightly to me, then nuzzling at her neck, inhaling the fresh scent of her clean, silky smooth hair. As we separated, I turned her around so that I could admire her body, clad now in only a lovely tiny white lace thong. It so complemented her figure that I was sorry to see her pull it down, but it didn’t take long for me to revel in what was bared.

For a tight half hour, we fit in a lot of passion and positions. I began by giving her a back massage that ended with me rhythmically spreading her ass cheeks and separating her damp, meaty pussy lips. The sound of her parting wet vagina was intoxicating, as was her low moaning. From there, it was a fairly typical – meaning spectacular – session: Italian, CG, mish, BBBJ, RCG and, finally, an explosive, infinitely satisfying, extended release.

Oddly enough, of the many wonderful things in this session, one that stood out was a curious little visual while Mandy was delivering a world class blow job. I was on my back, she was on her belly lying perpendicular to me, a bit of a switch-up from her typical position between my legs. As she serviced me with that talented mouth of hers, I was able to stroke her thick, beautiful, honey-brown hair as it cascaded down her soft, smooth shoulders and back. I lost myself while admiring the flawless, velvety skin of her back, butt and legs, each perfectly proportioned and the very embodiment of just what that part should be, one merging with artistic perfection into the next. At that moment, from that vantage point, in the position that she was in, Mandy was the absolute epitome of femininity and was a vision, in my mind at least, of what the perfect woman should be. The moment was something of an epiphany for me; once I came to, between the sight in front of me and her sparkling demeanor and disarming charm, there was no question in my mind as to why so many of those who meet this woman fall in love with her and keep coming back.

I quickly showered and was glad that I could honor her half hour request; the next guy called just as I was getting my jacket on. As I’ve said many times before, since having met Mandy, I’ve found no reason to go elsewhere. She meets all of my needs – except perhaps that her unpredictable private life and immense popularity keeps her availability always up in the air. Fortunately, loyalty means something to her, and after many years I’m fortunate to be one of her close regulars, so as long as she still takes my calls, she remains my ATF, go-to-gal and the only one I see.
    kk630 likes this.
  2. ptalover

ptalover

Helping Hand-If you are lucky enough to get an appointment with her, you will be addicted.
    She is truly a 100% GFE.
    I hope you enjoy soon.
  3. Helpinghand

Helpinghand

PTA- "I spent a few hours with this gem" Wow your the man haven't had the opportunity to meet Mandy, but from all i've read i wouldnt last 15 minutes ...lol

Got to put her on my bucket list which is coming closer each day.
  4. lovelight

lovelight

I would agree. Nymphomaniac is the word
  5. ptalover

ptalover

I saw Mandy tonight. I spent a few hours with this gem. When I thought I had reached a sexual peak with her , she surprised me and came up with a new twist that absolutely blew my mind and my final load.
    She is truly Amazing.
    I believe she is the first Nymphomaniac I have ever been with. This woman lives for SEX !!!
    sculptor69, kk630 and lovelight like this.
  6. johnny188

johnny188

Nice! Thanks for the info, been dying for a Mandy fix. Will be seeing her soon !
  7. ptalover

ptalover

I got in touch with Mandy this afternoon. She is back. Can't wait to see her.
    johnny188 likes this.
  8. lovelight

lovelight

First time around hard to get a hold of. You could be competing with a 100 texts a day . Last time I saw her she was booked with regulars. Keep trying and you'll get her
  9. SilverBack04

SilverBack04

I've been trying to get in contact with Mandy for weeks. Seeing post 792 plus lovelight's description, I'm going to try even harder!
  10. Banacek

Banacek Retired

If she had a website, that description should be under the "About" tab. Nice job, lovelight. You painted an excellent picture.
    Screw post 792. The next time anyone asks what Mandy looks like, tell them to look at post 891.
    lovelight and kk630 like this.
  11. lovelight

lovelight

picture if you will....you're at the grocery store and you see this woman with a beautiful ass in tight jeans .She looks about 40-44 and you strike up a conversation with her .Shes got great eyes, a beautiful smile and reminds you of the hot soccer mom on your block ,dressed younger and just a playful demeanor that suggests wild bedroom fantasies.

You have a brief conversation and continue with your shopping but immediately after and for the rest of that day you say to yourself...."God I 'd like to fuck her,shes probably a wild woman in bed" .......that's Mandy....no picture necessary
    kk630, PowPowPow, Banacek and 4 others like this.
  12. Mr. Joyboy

Mr. Joyboy

No pictures and no ads of Mandy anywhere on the Internet. Plenty of descriptions of her in these posts. Also, check out post 792 for a close resemblance to her.
  13. ElDuderino7

ElDuderino7

Any pictures or ads with her?
  14. kk630

kk630

REVIEW.... First of all my apologies it's been such a busy week at work, this review of Mandy is for my time with her a week ago Friday.A text earlier in the week and a confirmation the night before is all it takes when you're fortunate enough to have been with many times ( just felt it was time for a review that UG is used to). Get to LIE exit (her usual place),she texts me the room number and honestly just walking to the room knowing she's waiting ... gets the heart pumping. She opens the door...The eyes, that smile, I sit on the corner of the bed remove her top, then sexy black bra, exposing her gorgeous, perfectly sized breasts for me to suck on , softly of course. As we know the she likes it. I then stand up and she reaches in and she's has every inch ,rock hard in her mouth, amazing attention to the boys! Onto the bed her turn first, I go down south , tounging her ever so slowly , her eyes closing ...She whispers "oh God don't stop!". She insists , time to switch...Her BBBJ , second to none. Skipped her favorite position/TCG. We went to missionary so I could see that beautiful face, pounding away and kissing passionately,she comes/ moans with pleasure. I pull out and run my tongue up and down her amazing body. She again says it's my turn. We decide on doggie ( another favorite of hers) and she just keeps taking it as I finally finish after pounding away for several minutes (seemed longer). We lay on the bed talk for a while,as so many know she's amazing ! What an hour !She sure can make someone two years older than her feel so much younger. I hope this review is half as good as so many on this AMAZING woman! Sorry for the lengthy review and the delay.
    johnny188 and Mr. Joyboy like this.
  15. lovelight

lovelight

SO I've had a terrible work schedule lately which has made it virtually impossible to hook up schedules with anyone however I lucked out the other day. I had a cancelled appointment around exit 68 and was grabbing a cup of coffee when I noticed a text on my GV . It was my friend Mandy "just saying hello " and apologizing for a slow response to my message days before. We have texted for years in between appointments so it was a moment to catch up. She did note that someone had just cancelled and she was bummed so I jumped on the oppurtunity. She was literally 10 minutes away and had just arrived at her location to meet an appointment and asked me I f I wanted to come right now. Didn't have to ask me that twice.

I arrived and within 60 seconds I was en route to her room. She opens the door with a beautiful smile looking hot like the soccer mom next door in her tight jeans . She looked great!! Greeted me with a long hug and kiss and then more of the same. Her next request was "get those clothes off I'm fucking so horny" . I obeyed and we laid on the bed making out like two college kids .DFK,hands everywhere ,she was holding me by the balls as she started a 10 minute bbbj,ball sucking incredible event.then she knelt next to the bed and swallowed me again for a few minutes.

She asked for DATY ,mid way the maid knocked ,and was dispatched quickly. Now where were we? oh yeah right back to DATY double gspot fingers and she screemed as she was cumming.Within seconds the cover went on and she literally jumped on top of me for some earth shattering pounding CG during which she exclaimed "god I love fucking sex". Then she spun around for RCG with the "blonde Bombshell signature leg lock" (thank you to whoever showed her that technique )and rode me till I couldn't take it anymore. she kept going for another minute ,slowly,to make sure full draining had occured.

I was there exactly HH ,she said next time "you're staying longer" with that super sexy smile and beautiful bedroom eyes which quite frankly are hard to beat . later that day she sent me a couple of more texts telling me she thoroughly enjoyed herself. Likewise for me.
  16. ptalover

ptalover

,Well I spent an amazing evening with Mandy. Being that she is a nymphomaniac ,for sure, I took it as a great compliment when she called me a slut. I have never come across a woman that just loves sex as much as I do.
    genlock1 and johnny188 like this.
  17. johnny188

johnny188

Definetly do yourself the favor helping hand and see this woman. Great receive as always joyboy. In scheduled to see her tommorow so hopefully I get in!
  18. Helpinghand

Helpinghand

Mr. Joy boy your reviews allow me to feel like I have been with her. I will have to make the effort to see her
    Mr. Joyboy and johnny188 like this.
  19. Mr. Joyboy

Mr. Joyboy

UTOPIA GUIDE REVIEW

Johnny, great review! Made me want to see her again, and so I did earlier last week.

The time before this one that I saw Mandy, she wasn’t very happy with herself. She’d gained a couple of pounds and, yes, I guess it showed; her butt was sagging a bit, the cute outfit she wore appeared a little too tight and she just seemed uncomfortable in her own body this day, a situation I’m not used to seeing in our girl. Since I’ve lost all sense of objectivity when it comes to Mandy, she still looked gorgeous in my eyes and it really didn’t matter to me, but it obviously did to her. When I saw her this time, she had clearly taken it to heart and had worked hard to fix things because she honestly looked better than I ever remember seeing her. Once she'd fully undressed, I had to stop and just admire the beautiful woman standing completely naked in front of me. Of her slight 5’4” frame, Mandy’s skin was tight, soft, smooth and flawless. Her tummy was flat and her beautiful little breasts were as full and firm as I ever remember seeing them. Her face was that of an angel; her hair - straight, thick and golden brown, going halfway down her back, and her eyes a radiant green. Of course this all comes from a confirmed diehard Mandy fan, so take it for what it’s worth, but it was difficult for me to imagine that this woman is actually in her 50s. Nothing could stop me from stepping forward, grabbing her around and kissing her passionately, to which she responded in kind.

I laid her face down on the king-sized bed. Her beautiful bottom and thighs were wonderfully full and tight with no excess at all. I kissed each cheek and separated them, admiring the brown knot and listening to the dampness of her pussy parting. Loving that sound, I repeated it several times over, separating her meaty, pink lips by gently pulling them apart at her inner thighs, the delicious smacking of the parting flesh becoming louder as she grew wetter. Mandy was moaning now and uttered, “Oh my God! That makes me so horny!” Her own natural lubrication made it easy for me to insert my middle finger, massaging the wall of her vagina, my finger soaking in her copious juices. I dug my face between her cheeks and tongued her puckered opening, but I couldn’t endure for long in that position and so I had her turn over onto her back to continue where I left off.

Separating her thighs and pushing up on her bottom, I had access to her beautiful wet cunt and tight, dark asshole. Having experienced this spectacular view many, many times before, almost by muscle memory my face dove between those beautiful legs and I began sucking on and nibbling at her fleshy lips, parting them with my tongue and probing deeply into the wet pinkness of her delicious twat. As I flicked my tongue at her clit she swooned, pressing her groin firmly into my face. Not wanting to deny my attention to her beautiful bum, I licked and probed at it with my spit-soaked tongue, then kneaded the slickened orifice with my thumb. Mandy rotated her hips and pressed back slightly until the tip of the thumb was nestled in the puckered flesh. My thumb then massaged her yielding sphincter as she purred with pleasure. As always, her asshole was perfectly clean having no untoward scent at all. The middle finger of my other hand returned to the slippery vault of her vagina where it pressed firmly into its depths, massaging her G-spot, then my tongue began its rhythmic assault on her slit and clit. Mandy’s eyes were closed and her head was moving randomly in the soft pillows as my tongue, lips and nose pummeled the slippery furrow between her ass and clit. Her moans were growing louder and, as my cadence approached her Nirvana, she called out my name and commanded, “Yes! Yes, like that! Just like that!” Suddenly, she cried out, “OH, YES!” Her hips pressed up, her legs closed tightly against my head and she held herself like that for several moments. She let out a little squeal and, just as suddenly, all of her muscles went limp. I slowly eased my fingers from each orifice and continued kissing her inner thighs and legs as she cooled down. I finally looked up at Mandy as she gazed back at me with a contented smile and she sighed, as she always does, “Oh God, I just love when you do that to me!” I moved up on her and we kissed deeply, sharing with her the wet juices she deposited on my face. As all of you know, Mandy does love her DATY.

The rest - BBBJ, rimming and CG - was as good as any I’ve had from her. Actually, I will always opt for her RCG, but this time she looked so stunning to me, when she asked if I wanted her to turn around during cowgirl, I said no because I just wanted to look up at that beautiful face gazing back at me, play with those gorgeous tits and massage her little pebble-like nipples as her lithe, petit body bounced up and down on me, pausing occasionally for a deep, loving kiss.

I’d hoped to see her again later in the week but, once again, she went incognito on me. For her regular guys, you’ve really got to be lucky and catch Mandy while you can these days. One of her regulars cancelled while I was there and she called a new guy on her list so, yes, a few lucky rookies can still get to see her. But be careful… If you’re a no-show and don’t give her notice, leaving her hanging, she’ll never answer your calls again. And all it takes is once! She's working today and I know that I'll be seeing her again very soon!
    johnny188 likes this.
  20. johnny188

johnny188

Speaking of which...

I finally got to see our favorite courtesan recently! After numerous missed dates due to scheduling conflicts the stars aligned and Mandy and I met at a hotel in Ronkonkoma. As many of you know she's been bouncing around a bit so as to not raise too much suspicion from the staff. She greets me at the door in regular street clothes, black tights with matching black blouse. Nothing fancy but Mandy's curves accentuate anything she's wearing and had Lil johnny standing at attention while we walked thru the hallway to her room.

The room is very nice and of course well kept because hey its Mandy we are talking about not one of these chicken heads running around here being crazy.

We jump on the ample bed and cuddle up for awhile. This is our usual routine and I love it. Its nice to be able to be with a provider who let's you do this because it helps with air of intimacy of two old flames meeting up and heightens the sexualy tension. Well I haven't seen her in some time so after sliding my hands all over that soft skin Mandy said "you're getting me so wet! Let's get naked!" Listen I don't care how many times I hear it but I love it every time! Usually I have her put that gorgeous round booty up in the air while I slide her panties off pass her perfect thighs but I had even less self control than I usually do so as soon as we were both naked it was off to the races! We kiss deep and passionate with my hands all over her and her hands expertly stroking lil-big johnny and getting him ready for the main event.

Now I was so ready due to the extended absence that I was planning on grabbing the condom on the nite stand and suiting up right then and there just so I can be inside that warm wet velvety pussy. Mandy notices my intentions and whispers, "you don't think I'm not gonna suck that cock do you?" I stammer something unintelligible and less than smooth in sure and before I know it we are on the bed with Mandy in my favorite postion; her booty up and slightly turned to me while sucking on the head of cock. The sight of seeing the back of her head bobbing up and down and that beautiful split peach view was almost too much. Mandy says, "oh you wanna squirt right now huh? I'm like hell Yea and if she did cim I surely would have I'm not even gonna lie but I wanted to be inside her and with a few deft moves Mandy had sheathed me and was sliding me into her reverse cowgirl.

Watching that gorgeous ass bouncing up and down on my engorged manhood and hearing her moan and beg for my cum was just too much for me or any mortal man and I unleash a pent up load that made her remark " damn it has been awhile huh?! At this point I'm semi- conscious so she does her usual clean up routine and we snuggle some more which is good because I swear I almost passed out!

After catching up on personal stuff Mandy showed me her phone and complained that her txtd messages notifications were acting up. They seemed to be stuck in silent so she's been missing messages from people simply because she doesn't hear it. I tried to help fix it but between the fact she has an iPhone (Samsung man) and the fact that I was half-brain dead at that point thanks to her I really cldnt make heads or tails of it. Just so you guys know she may be still dealing with this issues so be patient when trying to contact her, even if you are a regular. It goes without saying but its also not a bad idea to give Mandy a heads up as to when you want to see her. At this point she's so busy last min appointments really are out of luck.

Have fun !
    Mr. Joyboy likes this.