Mandy in Ronkonkoma 631-388-1306

Discussion in 'Long Island' started by fastsupra, Aug 30, 2011.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. po10ial

po10ial

I have seen mandy a few times recently as well as 18 or so months ago. She is a special lady who is one of the only providers I met who truly enjoyed the work. Her bbj is awesome and seeing her in cg/rcg is usually enough to finish me but somehow restrain- I channel my inner chi and flip to miss then doggie if I am lucky. Conversation before and after is always easy and flowing somehow and is never forced. Not more to say that others haven't. She is not young but looks awesome and does not show age at all pm her body. Service is first rate and she is first rate.
    Mr. Joyboy likes this.
  2. Mr. Joyboy

Mr. Joyboy

By the way, Mandy got a replacement phone and she's now back in business.
    kk630 likes this.
  3. kk630

kk630

Couldn't agree more ,personal information regarding members of her family SHOULD be off limits. I should have responded sooner to this, like Friday .When I saw her today we spoke about this and to say it hurt her would be an understatement. She treats all of us very well , she deserves the same.
    Mr. Joyboy likes this.
  4. Shadow2010

Shadow2010

She is always so busy, that means money to get a new phone, and all these communication problems
  5. Mr. Joyboy

Mr. Joyboy

Yeah, and texting isn't much better! A couple of my appointments with her have been screwed up because of that ailing phone. It may not get much better until she gets a replacement for Christmas.
    kk630 likes this.
  6. kk630

kk630

Just spoke to her was SUPPOSED to see her last Friday,she's been having MAJOR phone problems, I've been texting and calling her since, her calls aren't coming through, in order to contact her right now it's text only !
  7. Mr. Joyboy

Mr. Joyboy

You're spot on there, ahoy. As much as I love looking at that beautiful face, those cute little tits and the place in front where her gorgeous legs join together, I can spend hours just ogling Mandy as she lay on the bed on her tummy with that amazing ass staring up at me. The way her waist and wonderful thighs frame that outstanding rump really puts into a class of its own, like a work of art. Ah, don't get me started! Needless to say, it doesn't take long before my hands are all over her, my face is deep within those cheeks and I'm off to a place much better than any I've been to before.

Actually, I'm surprised you said, "Next time I'll talk her through a bbj on me." I didn't think she let anyone out of the room without one of those. You will be in for a very pleasent experience! Anyway, glad you got to try her. From my first visit I thought she was the best there is and, after almost six years, I still haven't found any reason to think otherwise.
    johnny188 likes this.
  8. ahoyhoy

ahoyhoy

I did get that impression of her. But I was so in awe of the body, I just let her do and it was good. I definetly will be back. I love that ass. OMG. Main reason to come back.
    johnny188 likes this.
  9. johnny188

johnny188

What I like to do is position her in such a way that her booty is facing me while she's sucking, what a view. But then I miss out on that pretty face so I usually have her switch up to go between my legs so I can watch. Just so hard to choose I'm like a kid in a candy store.

As for the BJ part of the charm of Mandy is that she take direction extremely well so if u like it a certain way she will learn that and remember it for future visits. She's good like that and definetly worth the wait!
    Hexdigit62 likes this.
  10. ahoyhoy

ahoyhoy

OMG. So I saw Mandy today for the first time. Wow. What a body on her. She looks great for her age. She looks better than most girls on BP being way younger. I will repeat. She drained me. Damn. Next time I'll talk her through a bbj on me. We'll worth the visit.
    johnny188 and Hexdigit62 like this.
  11. InvJim125

InvJim125

I have had the distinct pleasure of seeing Mandy numerous times over the past 9 months or so. The most recent was last week at a nice hotel off the LIE. I hadn't seen her at this locale before and hope she's able to keep this venue in her rotation. As always, time with Mandy is incredible. As so many others here have attested to she is a true sweetheart and can put women 15 years her junior to shame. Mandy is a warm, caring, friendly provider and she has talents that are awesome. Without getting into all the blow by blow (pardon the pun), suffice it to say that everything written about her here is spot on - her BBBJ, RCG, CG, DATY, etc are all just top notch and she is great to chat with, cuddle, etc. I will certainly keep looking to repeat with Mandy - she is always worth the wait, even when from time to time her life gets in the way of being able to see her. The anticipation of seeing her just makes the time together more worthwhile.
    Mr. Joyboy and johnny188 like this.
  12. johnny188

johnny188

Like a few others I finally got my chance to catch up with LI's favorite courtesan. I warned her I was backed up due to not seeing her and she assured me she would drain me properly and she did not dissapoint (does she ever?).

She was wearing this pretty black blouse with a button which hooked in the back. While we were kissing and i wws running my hands all over thst fine booty She asked if I could help her out and unhook her blouse. Being a gentleman and incredibly hungry to see her naked I quickly obliged. She turned around and as I'm unhooking her blouse she is grinding her full bottom up and down my stiffening erection. Off comes the dress and land together on the bed in a passionate heap of pent up sexual desire on my part and I like to think on hers as well.

I quickly spin her over and she already knows what I want, to bury my face in that ass! While I'm eating her from behind she's cooing and clenching up which is a delight to behold! She whispers to me to come up and let her taste my cock but at this point in so horny and her booty looks so good that I suit up and plunge straight in. Her moans and the view of that ass are too much and before long I pull the bag off and cover her booty while she's wiggling it back and forth for me. She's like "wow u weren't kidding about being backed up!" And goes to the mirror in the room to admire my handiwork lol.

We cuddle and catch up which is just as nice as the raunchy sex. Mandy is the prefect mix of raw sexuality and girl next door sweetness that I think has hooked so many of us. No drama and consistent service with a good hearted woman who I honestly think loves sex as much as me! We dress and as she's saying goodbye gives me a nice dfk and a swat on the butt and says "next time I'm sucking that cock mister!" I tell her I won't argue! Lol. Who else but Mandy would complain about that? Only Mandy.
    kk630 and Mr. Joyboy like this.
  13. kk630

kk630

Three weeks without seeing her, it feels like a lifetime ! Schedules just didn't coincide. Took care of that Friday afternoon. She opens the door, my god that smile, each top she wears is actually sexier than the last (although it doesn't stay on long). It's become customary I'll take my shirt off and she insists on doing the rest as I stand in front of her , as she sits on the corner of the bed. LFK as always to start, best ever world class BBJB, and then me going south on her. What's kind of funny when I left driving on the LIE was that, not purposely or consciously we just mainly went to some of the most AMAZING intercourse I've ever experienced,and not as much oral. Better and better EVERY dam time..... missionary then doggie, back to missionary, she gets on top, back to missionary where we both "finish". What an hour. Unfortunately I'm going to be away, out of state for work the rest of the month. Thank God I had Friday afternoon ! Wow I say it EVERY time, I apologize for being repetitive......WHAT A TRULY AMAZING WOMAN !!!!!
    johnny188 likes this.
  14. Mr. Joyboy

Mr. Joyboy

Awesome woman as always KK630!

With the DNS crisis here, I was wondering if anyone would read this at all, though I guess word is getting out on how to access the site and people are beginning to filter back. But to tell you the truth, even if no one were to read the review, it’s kind of therapeutic for me, recounting my experiences with Mandy and penning them to paper (well, virtual paper), because it’s like reliving the blessed events and, boy, it surely feels good doing that! I suggest that sort of therapy to anyone.

Once again, her complicated life always seem to get in the way. I was supposed to see Mandy Wednesday and a family matter came up with her, so she had to cancel. I tried again today and things finally clicked. I had a nice time with the Queen of MILFs, but she was very busy, not having worked all week. She’s become an addiction and it’s tough going more than a week without her. Those who know her understand why; those who don’t, try her once and you’ll figure it out.
    AssMan19 and johnny188 like this.
  15. kk630

kk630

Awesome review as always JB !
  16. Mr. Joyboy

Mr. Joyboy

UTOPIA GUIDE REVIEW

I visited Mandy last week and had my usual “How can it just keep getting better?” time with her. I was her last of the day and she was very generous with her time, but between the gossip, chatter and sex, no matter how much time she allows, there’s simply never enough of it while I’m with her.

When I got in touch with her earlier in the morning to set up the appointment, it was obvious that Mandy wasn’t her usual happy self this day. After finally meeting up with her, she confessed to being really stressed out by family, and even some of the guys here, that have taken advantage of her good nature and generosity. While talking out her issues and purging some of her bile, Mandy began to suffer from one of her not infrequent hot flashes and asked if I minded if she put her long, thick hair up to cool off. Since I just love the way she looks with her hair up I told her to go right ahead. The air conditioner wasn’t doing a very good job and the room was quite warm, so I added it might be helpful if she took her clothes off, as well. She nodded in agreement, very matter-of-factly removing all of her clothing, save a lovely little red and black thong, and hopped onto the bed, lying on her side, still chatting merrily away. I joined her, fully clothed, listening intently, staring into those big, beautiful green eyes and stroking her soft, naked thighs. I soon moved my hand down to her crotch, pulling aside the garment and rubbing her thick, soft pussy lips. Her chatting continued, interrupted by an occasional gasp, when finally a big smile came over her face, her train of thought trailing off. As her eyes closed, my fingers became soaked in the damp warmth of her vagina and her voice softly croaked, “Oh my God, I am so wet now…” The sight and feel of Mandy’s beautiful pussy, along with her erotic utterances and the dreamy expression on her beautiful face had me locked in that position just staring at her, running my fingers up and down her slippery twat until she commanded me to take my clothes off and then rejoin her in bed.

She removed the thong and presented herself completely naked to me. When I got back next to her we kissed passionately, paying particular attention to her neck and ears, easily attended to with her hair up, as she swooned and moaned. Of course I can’t miss any opportunity to play with those wonderful breasts and that I did. Her lovely little body contorted as I tended to her tits. “Oh God, I love when you do that to me!” she groaned, a well-used expression by now. The little pebbles that were her nipples quickly stiffened between my slippery, wet lips as I gently tugged at them. Mandy’s reaction to that always thrills me.

Moving further down on her torso, my tongue contacted the crease of skin that joins her inner thighs and crotch. She often swoons whenever I lick teasingly at that tender spot. “You are making me so horny!” she responded. From there I moved up to her wonderful meaty pussy lips, placing each one in my mouth and gently massaging them with my tongue and lips. I looked up and her eyes were closed as she moaned softly. Finally, my tongue buried itself deep into her warm, inviting vagina, lapping up her wetness, while spreading her cheeks and rubbing her puckered anus with my thumb, slippery with my saliva. Her moans became louder and her body gyrated. I noticed as I looked back admiringly at Mandy’s beautiful legs that her feet were rubbing against each other and her toes were curled in ecstasy. I could have stayed there forever but she tugged up at me and when my mouth found hers, our lips met in a deep wet kiss that lasted many long moments. She whispered that now she wanted to make me happy.

I turned onto my back and she continued pecking at my lips, then sucked briefly on each of my nipples, and then found her home nestled securely between my legs. Her oral assault on my stiff penis began as it always does, with little kisses on its head, then rubbing it against her clenched lips, and then finally taking the whole thing deep into her mouth, repeating this exercise many times over. Mandy always throws any number of variations into the mix to spice things up, like licking the sensitive underside of the shaft from the balls to its crown with her wonderful finely textured tongue; rubbing the slippery, spit-soaked cock with her closed fist, her thumb carefully massaging it’s responsive head and, of course, there’s the amazing things she does with her tongue, mouth and fingers as she worships my butt hole. I came about as close to cumming as I dared, so I pushed her back to begin the final act.

Mandy rolled onto her stomach and reached between her legs to start fingering herself, still wet from me having gone down on her. She knows how turned on it gets me, watching those digits dancing between her puffy lips, diddling her swollen clit and then diving deep into that soaking wet cunt. She turned onto her back and spread her legs, continuing to masturbate but making herself more available to me. I found myself just inches from her steamy twat, watching intently the sticky nectar emerge on her fingers as she pulled them out of her hole while I licked it off ravenously.

At this juncture I’m pretty much at the breaking point, so I crawled over to the condom, ripped open the wrapper and pulled it out, turning her once more onto her tummy so I could admire that spectacular backside. She’d brought some lube that I dripped between her ass cheeks and rode her there for a short while but, unable hold out any longer, I suited up and entered her steamy vagina from behind as she gasped and pushed back. We quickly got into a rhythm, exerting just the right pressure in just the right spots, when she suddenly reached underneath to fondle my balls. That’s all it took for my seed to bubble up from deep within me and shoot out with the heat and force of a volcano. Mandy knew I was coming right through the latex, encouraging me by moaning, “Oh, yes baby! Come deep inside me!” I continued pumping for what seemed an eternity. It felt like the longest, most satisfying climax I can remember. And after it was all done, I just laid on top of her, nuzzling at the crook of her neck, kissing her just as when we’d first started. After an extended cooling off, I grudgingly pulled out of her and rolled over on my back. Mandy ran to the dresser and returned with a washrag, removing the condom and wiping me off. She examined the full bag, shaking her head. It always amazes her how much I can produce, occasionally accusing me of peeing, lol.

We laid on the bed together and talked for a while, but when she realized the time, she had to get started and return home for her son. I hopped into the shower for a quick rinse and after a moment, to my surprise, in popped Mandy. She washed my back and playfully soaped me up between my legs. I gladly returned the favor, washing the lube off her bottom and thighs, not missing the opportunity to rinse her squeaky clean twat with my hand. She normally doesn’t shower during work, typically cleaning herself at the sink because her thick, straight hair tends to frizz in the humidity, but since I was her last client, that wasn’t an issue. She promised one day to make that a much more interesting part of the session – I can’t wait!

After we dried off and dressed, I drove her to her car on the other side of the parking lot. We kissed and parted, making arrangements to see each other again soon. And that simply can never be too soon with Mandy!
    AssMan19, johnny188 and kk630 like this.
  17. kk630

kk630

UTOPIA GUIDE REVIEW Another Friday happy hour with the best. She text me the room number ,same room number as the last time ( better play that number). Get in the room and she has on a top that's even sexier than normal, the normal bare shoulders , low cut ,zip up ...red with some cleavage ...WOW. Anyway once again she doesn't notice I've unhooked her bra as we're talking catching up and of course LDFK. Boy the woman can kiss. As is becoming customary she sits on the corner of the bed unbottoms my pants and her mouth becomes locked on to me with an unbelievable BBBJ, as some of us know it's one for the ages. Both of us on the bed at this point totally engulfed in one another. My turn to gently run my tongue over her nipples, gently always ! As I'm down on her now she just moans "oh my God, don't stop". Next she gets on top ,we interlock hands as she rides me for all she has in her.On to missionary so I can see those beautiful eyes. Pumping harder and harder we both come ! What a great time afterwards just laying, holding and talking about what's going on in each other's lives. Upon leaving , always checking the calendar to see how soon I can get back to see this AMAZING woman !
    johnny188 likes this.
  18. Sophia Belle

Sophia Belle

Shes very kind and informative. I called her around 4am and she called me back to make sure I was ok... jusy pointing out that she really is all around a good woman... kind, compassionate, and apparently good in bed too. There are not a lot of females in this business that are truly worthy of any compliments.. just saying
    johnny188 and surfy like this.
  19. fastsupra

fastsupra

It's amazing how long this thread has been going about Mandy. I started this thread a long time ago. I forgot how I discovered Mandy in the first place but she was an unknown to everybody back then.

You're welcome guys :)
    johnny188, We one and Sophia Belle like this.
  20. Mr. Joyboy

Mr. Joyboy

I saw the lovely one today for an hour. We chatted for about three quarters of the time, but that last 15 minutes was some of the most intense action I've had with Mandy: kissing and snuggling under the covers, then I had her turn over just to admire that beautiful body, which turned into playful fingering of her own twat (I almost died!), DATY, BBBJ, 69 and finally, RCG. She came twice (or so she swore); I blew in the bag, but it leaked all over the bed. Luckily, she was able to throw the quilt over it for her last client right after me. I always get my money's worth from her because these days she really has to work hard to get a load out of me. This time, though, once she backed up onto my dick with her famous RCG, in about a minute I was ready to pop! She is absolutely amazing!

She did tell me no less than five time while I was there how completely overwhelmed and thankful she was to all the guys who sent their good wishes to her when word got out that her kitten had died. That really made the loss a lot easier on her and, as was said before, she thanks all of you. She's quite tired now, so if you're looking to see her tomorrow, Mandy WILL NOT be working this Thursday, but she will be back Friday.