Mandy in Ronkonkoma 631-388-1306

Discussion in 'Long Island' started by fastsupra, Aug 30, 2011.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Mr. Joyboy

Mr. Joyboy

Glad you like it! Santa's little helper.
  2. kk630

kk630

Another GREAT avatar, Joyboy !
  3. Mr. Joyboy

Mr. Joyboy

I hope you do. And be sure to review her. I'm always curious to hear what new guys have to say about her.
  4. Waldman

Waldman

Hoping to meet her soon
  5. johnny188

johnny188

I agree joyboy. Been seeing her for a few years now and never have had an issue. She's truly DDF. just wish she'd give up smoking for her own benefit, because it doesn't impact the time u have with her.
    kk630 likes this.
  6. TheRicker

TheRicker

I'm shocked that she is sick again!
  7. WizardOfAhhs

WizardOfAhhs

That's pretty much it right there. I used to get bronchitis and URI's regularly when I smoked (30 years). Now that I quit almost 10 years ago, I rarely get sick anymore, and when I do, it doesn't last.
  8. Mr. Joyboy

Mr. Joyboy

Remember that although Mandy generally restricts herself to maybe four clients a day so as not to draw undue attention from the hotel, and say she works four days a week, then that’s around 16 different guys - and often more - that she’s intimate with in just one week. If you’ve been with her or just keep up with this thread, you know that she’s an amazing kisser and very popular so there’s plenty of opportunity to pick up a bug of the upper respiratory variety. Couple that with taking care of a child who attends school with kids who are getting sick all the time and it’s not that unusual for someone in her household to be under the weather. She’s also a long-time smoker and I think that may contribute to a propensity for chest and head colds. If your concern is an impaired immunity, she gets herself checked up and she’s all right. I’ve been with Mandy for more than five years and I may have picked up a cold from her once, but nothing more. She plays it safe – CFS and no CIM or anal, but her preference is BBBJ (she hates the taste of latex) and she loves to kiss. I can also say with absolute certainty that she’s never been an IV drug user, which is the primary way to pick up AIDS. When she’s out sick, it’s a garden variety head cold, cough or stomach virus and she gets over it like anyone else.

This thread currently has 1055 posts and so you hear a lot about Mandy, way more than you hear about most other providers. Probably unique to her, some of those posts have included heads-ups on when she's off for personal business, vacations and – yes – when she’s sick. My guess is that if as much attention was paid to most of those other providers, there’d be at least as many sick days attributed to them.

This is inherently a risky hobby and we all try to minimize that risk to a level each of us feel comfortable with. I believe that Mandy is one of the safer providers out there and if you comply with her rules (including condoms with FS) you’ll leave both happy and healthy.
    johnny188 and kk630 like this.
  9. NINE-LIVES

NINE-LIVES

One of these days I am going to break down and see this legend-ess

But in response to hearing she is sick again, I have read this thread religiously, and it has to be at least 4th time in past year I have read about it, and I am not only member commenting on it. Others have said it too.
  10. kk630

kk630

So true about the Nyquil with her ,Joyboy....been there done that. If there's Nyquil around you ain't getting through !
  11. Mr. Joyboy

Mr. Joyboy

For those of you who have been trying to reach Mandy with no luck, she’s been off the past few days nursing a cold. Once she hits the Ny*quil, she’s out like a light and you can forget about her returning calls, lol. She always takes the time off rather than risk passing a bug on to her clients, but she’s better now and said she’ll be back at work Monday afternoon. Good thing because I’m about due for my next Mandy fix. I saw her last week and had the time of my life once again: BBBJ, rimming DATY, DATO, mish, CG and lots of passionate kissing, snuggles, and chat under the covers with a beautiful woman – that’s my definition of the perfect girlfriend experience. She got her standard $150 donation for the half, but I got so much more. She has a lot of personal stuff coming up and with the holidays on the way, you’d better get your Mandy while the going’s good!
    kk630 likes this.
  12. InvJim125

InvJim125

UTOPIA GUIDE REVIEW

I had the opportunity to see Mandy last week; and as usual it was a great time that will have me going back to her again and again. By now, those that read this thread should be well aware of Mandy’s charm, allure and sexual prowess. I had been away for a few weeks, so we spent the early part of our session catching up with what was going on for each of us since our last get together. Sitting on the edge of the bed and then lying next to each other and talking is so comfortable and easy with this beautiful woman. The time spent with her is always about more than just sex – although that certainly is a highlight. After we decided to get down to business it was Mandy at her best. Watching her disrobe and seeing her petite little frame with those perky tits and small, oh so sensitive nipples, gets my motor running. It is a pleasure to hold her tight and feel her melt into me. After lots of kisses and hugging, Mandy had me lie back and proceeded to give me a wonderful BBBJ. Watching her head bob up and down and holding her silky hair are such a turn on. On this day Mandy had a new wrinkle for me – she started to lick the ridge of my sack from bottom up to the top and then ran her tongue underneath my shaft. She had me squirming and gasping as it felt so good. She smiled and said that she has been working that move in recently; and I told her that it was definitely a keeper. After minutes of this bliss, it was my turn to return the oral favor to her. She then laid back and spread her legs for me and I loved just seeing her ready and waiting – her pussy looks wonderful. I placed my hand between her legs and massaged her clit and lips with my fingers and she moved her hips to meet my gyrations. Then it was time to lower my head and gobble her up, which I greedily did. Licking her pussy is always a favorite for me and she is always clean and fresh. After what seemed like forever, Mandy motioned for me to come up to her and she remarked how wet my face was from her juices. She kissed me over and over, enjoying her own taste. I then laid back and Mandy got on top of me and started to ride and grind. As she moved up and down on my cock my hands found their way to her waist and encircled her and I met her pace. Watching her ride and seeing her start to cum is incredible. She arched her back as I held her and her abs and pussy started to tighten as she orgasmed. She then lowered herself down to me and kissed me long and appreciatively as my hands moved to her soft perky tits and lightly played with her nipples. She always remarks that I treat them so nicely for her. Now it was time for me to finish up and Mandy knows how much I love to fuck her from behind. She got into position on the bed and I stood behind her. I took a moment to just take that sight in, her beautiful ass poised, and as I moved towards her to enter her she looked over her shoulder. Her beautiful eyes looking back at me and her hair falling to one side are incredible to see and I slid into her quickly – she was drenched and warm as hell. I started to fuck her and enjoyed every second and sensation of it. Mandy urged me on – her vocal cheerleading, pushing back as I thrust into her and the feel of her body under my hands all combined to take me over the edge and I came hard into the bag. Afterwards, as we cleaned up and got dressed we chatted some more and it was time to go. I will, of course, be back to see her again. For those considering seeing her, why wait? Treat this wonderful, mature woman properly and you will not be disappointed.
  13. Mr. Joyboy

Mr. Joyboy

Now guys, you know I don’t comment on the identity of my avatars, but if you like what you see here, MrJizz, you won’t be disappointed when you finally do visit Mandy.

She can get incredibly busy and, as many new guys as she has that call her to set something up, most end up cancelling on her so Mandy definitely gives preference to her established clients. As such, if you do get lucky enough to wrangle an appointment with her, be sure to keep it because you probably won’t get a second chance if you leave her high and dry.

As far as your observation that she was incredibly friendly, you certainly got that right. Mandy is the sweetest, most charming and delightful woman I have met in or out of this business. You will find those on this board who will argue about her appearance (Mandy is always beautiful to me, but she’s in her early fifties and, though she looks amazing for her age, there’s no denying that she is a mature MILF), but I do believe there’s universal agreement that her personality and character put her in a league all her own.

She’s troubled that many of her first-timers who have read extensively about her here on UG and elsewhere walk in totally intimidated by the reviews, some even shaking with anxiety! Absolutely no reason to be apprehensive. Mandy has a disarming quality about her and within a minute of meeting this woman for the first time, you’ll be set at ease and as comfortable as if you’ve known her for years.

So keep trying, MrJizz. Dig through the thread for the best way to contact her to set up an appointment as well as her Do’s and Don’ts and answers to pretty much every question you could possibly have about Mandy. A little research up front, some gentlemanly courtesy and a measure of respect will assure you a thoroughly enjoyable session and, just as important, an invitation to return.
    johnny188 and kk630 like this.
  14. johnny188

johnny188

Goddamn joyboy that's one hell of a pic! Maybe you shld moonlight as a photographer for these ladies
    Mr. Joyboy likes this.
  15. MrJizz

MrJizz

Joyboy, Spoke to Mandy, but her schedule was booked for the only time that worked for me. She was incredibly friendly. Is ur Avatar her!?! (Or close lol)
  16. kk630

kk630

Boy,those Avatars get better and better Joyboy !
    Mr. Joyboy likes this.
  17. Mr. Joyboy

Mr. Joyboy

She'll provide the protection. Just arrive with the donation and high expectations. You won't be disappointed.
  18. John jillz

John jillz

Yes she provides protection as well as an absolute phenomenal time :)
  19. Waldman

Waldman

Hey guys, it’s been awhile. Question about her. Does she provide protection or do I bring my own?
  20. lovelight

lovelight

Apparently there were a lot of cancellations . She knows when she can contact me but doesn’t do it often. I was glad she did today