Mandy in Ronkonkoma 631-388-1306

Discussion in 'Long Island' started by fastsupra, Aug 30, 2011.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. sixtrain

sixtrain

Having waiting patiently for Mandy I was able to visit with her Monday at a new place exit 64 and was greeted with open arms as always. She was wearing a brown knit top with stylish openings on the sleeves and dark brown skin-tight tights with small keel brown boots. As she is walking through the hallway she noticed other guys and ladies eyeing her with jealous thoughts in their minds I'm sure. We enter her room she left for the bath to gargle ( she smokes ) and I disrobed we embraced like lovers not seeing each other for a while and she lowers herself to slowly engulf my nipples and bite them ever so softly yet firm then farther south to tongue my now erect shaft and just the tip the way I love it. Her eyes are focused on mine while performing a NEW move on my sack engulfing them whole and looking up to me which I had to stop her. I slide onto the bed with her on top and she maneuvers her body sliding and grinding onto me while positioning her landing strip in my face and pleading for me to suck her cunt madly. I do as told while she licks just the tip of my cock and can't take it anymore. I roll her over with her ankles at my ears suit-up very slowly and deliberate I enter her moist love box and begin to pound away driving my entire shaft as deep as possible and ferocious as I can. I explode all in the suit and we lay there for a good 5 mins looking into each others eyes, we clean up, chat a bit, I hold her in my arms kiss her and leave. Patients are gratified to those who wait. My ATF for sure.
    Mr. Joyboy likes this.
  2. ptalover

ptalover

I rolled the dice and I guess I am one of the lucky ones. I texted Mandy Monday and she invited me over.
    She apologized for not returning our texts but between moving and being sick for 2 weeks she was out of action.

Speaking about action, today she had more energy than an energizer buny.
    She is superb at what she does. I also love talking with her , she is soooo sweet.
    She mentioned that she is now back to work ful time and is looking to pay for her move.

If you have not had a date with her or have been able to hook up with her NOW is the time !!!
  3. Mr. Joyboy

Mr. Joyboy

I had lunch with Mandy today. For those of you who have been trying to reach her with no luck, she’s had a head cold (flu?) and hasn’t worked for the past week for fear of passing it on to her customers. And since she’ll be busy with some personal business through the weekend, Mandy won’t be taking appointments again until Monday. Now before some of you start going off on her health again, probably half the people I know on Long Island have been stricken by some kind of illness or another during the past month and although Mandy is a wonder woman, she doesn’t have any more immunity to the same bugs that have laid low so many folks this flu season. She looked pretty good to me today, but said she’s still a little draggy and wanted time to rest up some more before she got back into it. Just a heads up because I had tried to reach her and was beginning to wonder what became of her.
  4. sixtrain

sixtrain

I too can vouch for all those that has had the pleasure of being with Mandy, after knowing her for 2 yrs I can honestly state she is a breath of FRESH AIR. I always tell her not to lose any weight that she's lovely as is and get a sweet kiss saying that. But we know her and she thrives to get her weight down even more. All my 30 min. & 60 min. sessions were great and if I can last 50 seconds in her would be awesome because I love her ankles near my ears pounding away and kissing her which does it for me. I myself would be the envy of all at the beach walking with her under my arm (then I would have to get back into shape big time, my 6-pack is gone ). Her toned body would embarrass those in their teens & twenties. Her personality comforts you and brings you to a state of euphoria. Everyone should be great full I didn't hit that MEGA for 450 million ( That young kid in Fla. gees ) I would sweep Mandy off her feet and keep her ALL to myself .
    Tonto25, Kcazz and Mr. Joyboy like this.
  5. johnny188

johnny188

Speaking of matchless service...

I had met up with mandy earlier in the week but haven't gotten around to throwing a review up but we met at the hotel off 63 she's been using and oh boy did she look good in her tight black leggings and blouse. I know mandy is getting older but goddamn I'm always very happy to see her shapely body and that pretty face. We get up to her comfortable well kept room and jump in bed cuddling and talking. As noted before some guys would rather skip this part and mandy does go on sometimes but I've known her so long now that I don't mind and actually enjoy the catching up...But not as much as I enjoy 69'ing with my face buried in that gorgeous booty!

Mandy has such a great way of learning what u want and just tailoring the session to just that and she knows I love that ass so while she sucks and licks my cock I get a beautiful view . I could just let her do THAT for the entire session cum and be happy. And one day I just might but her pussy is just too wonderful to pass up.

After dinning on each others naughty bits and getting her nice and wet I suited up and plunged deep into her with mandy letting out a gasp and squeezing my shoulders whiel whispering sweet encouragement to "fuck me till you cum hard" which is exactly what I did! I could feel her pussy tighten and get wetter even through the bag. I honestly don't know how any man could last more than a minute with mandy without one dulling the pleasure just a bit!

After dutifully filling the bag we cuddle some more with her chastising me for for not being around more. Point taken!

Hopefully things have calmed down for her and she can get her personal life back on track. Joyboy mentioned that she will always have a core group of devoted followers who will see her as long as she remains in the biz and that is so true. And as a young (ish) dude I Hope that she stays for a good long while, finding another ATF like Mandy would be damn near impossible.

All you other providers please take note. Mandy is a legend!
  6. johnny188

johnny188

Kallie you'd be wise to listen to this man and learn about what makes Mandy the greatest provider on LI. I've often joked to her she needs to open a school for young girls cz most of em don't know what they are doing. And the few that do don't have their personal life in order and will either have undue attention from LE or will just drop out of the scene all together. Not so with mandy. She provides consistent matchless service without any drama which is why I've seen her for the past couple years exclusively and I'm happy about it!
    Tonto25 likes this.
  7. Mr. Joyboy

Mr. Joyboy

I saw Mandy on Wednesday. She was fine and expected to work through tomorrow, but lately her private situation has been getting in the way of work, so if you can't reach her you may be right about her being temporarily off the grid. Unless you did something really stupid, I wouldn't worry about her having blocked you if you've been seeing her regularly. When she has a full plate at home, she'll put the work phone in a drawer and may not look at it until she's able to. Be patient, keep trying and I'm sure she'll get back to you as soon as she can. And, as you know, she's always worth the wait!
    kk630 likes this.
  8. po10ial

po10ial

Long time customer of mandy. Haven't heard back from my texts in about a Week. Trying to figure out if I am blocked or of she is off the grid currently. Anyone hear from her this week?
  9. ElDuderino7

ElDuderino7

Touche
    Kcazz and Mr. Joyboy like this.
  10. kk630

kk630

This one sure is a beautiful one , JB....love this one my friend !!!!!!
    Bon_appetit, sixtrain and Mr. Joyboy like this.
  11. Mr. Joyboy

Mr. Joyboy

What I said was I never comment on the identity of my avatars.
  12. ElDuderino7

ElDuderino7

I believe he said his avatar is not Mandy, but someone who looks like her.
    Kcazz likes this.
  13. vad1

vad1

Thanks, Mr. Joyboy, I certainly meant it as a compliment!

And no, the vanishing of this thread from the rest of UG remains so for me. It's like the mischievous Mandy is playing hide-and-go-seek with me, lol!

V
    Mr. Joyboy likes this.
  14. Kcazz

Kcazz

Mandy seems very nice and if Joyboys tales are anything to go by she's a great person( and as I've read his avatar is a nice shot of the lady herself. Age is nothing. I ve been to a swing club( story ill post up in Cherri Bombs page as that is where the club is) where I was in a chat with a woman who turned out to know me thru her daughter. That was a weird moment. So she is nothing but what the person wants it to be.

I think you guys on this site some of the older guys would agree that the old saying "your as old as you feel" is true. I think ill add her to the list of ladies I want to meet.
  15. ElDuderino7

ElDuderino7

Yup, I'd still probably go and see her again because she is very good at what she does and I haven't found one to top her. Just wish she was a little bit curvier.
    Bon_appetit likes this.
  16. Bon_appetit

Bon_appetit

To the point where the berry starts to dry out that is..LOL Mandy is great, I thoroughly enjoyed her, and she has plenty of juice for her age but I can meet up with an old friend or two if I want that so she is really not for me.
    Nutty Irishman likes this.
  17. Nutty Irishman

Nutty Irishman

I prefer Fresh Bright and Ripe! The older berries are not for me!!
    Bon_appetit likes this.
  18. Kallie245

Kallie245

The older the berry the sweeter the juice
    sixtrain, thetips, Kcazz and 6 others like this.
  19. Mr. Joyboy

Mr. Joyboy

Thanks so much, Vad. Since you're probably the most guileless poster on this board, I take it as a complement. Hope you've straightened out your problem finding this thread.
    vad1 likes this.
  20. kk630

kk630

Well said as always JB !!!!!!