Mandy in Ronkonkoma 631-388-1306

Discussion in 'Long Island' started by fastsupra, Aug 30, 2011.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. kk630

kk630

UTOPIA GUIDE REVIEW Another Friday happy hour with the best. She text me the room number ,same room number as the last time ( better play that number). Get in the room and she has on a top that's even sexier than normal, the normal bare shoulders , low cut ,zip up ...red with some cleavage ...WOW. Anyway once again she doesn't notice I've unhooked her bra as we're talking catching up and of course LDFK. Boy the woman can kiss. As is becoming customary she sits on the corner of the bed unbottoms my pants and her mouth becomes locked on to me with an unbelievable BBBJ, as some of us know it's one for the ages. Both of us on the bed at this point totally engulfed in one another. My turn to gently run my tongue over her nipples, gently always ! As I'm down on her now she just moans "oh my God, don't stop". Next she gets on top ,we interlock hands as she rides me for all she has in her.On to missionary so I can see those beautiful eyes. Pumping harder and harder we both come ! What a great time afterwards just laying, holding and talking about what's going on in each other's lives. Upon leaving , always checking the calendar to see how soon I can get back to see this AMAZING woman !
    johnny188 likes this.
  2. Sophia Belle

Sophia Belle

Shes very kind and informative. I called her around 4am and she called me back to make sure I was ok... jusy pointing out that she really is all around a good woman... kind, compassionate, and apparently good in bed too. There are not a lot of females in this business that are truly worthy of any compliments.. just saying
    johnny188 and surfy like this.
  3. fastsupra

fastsupra

It's amazing how long this thread has been going about Mandy. I started this thread a long time ago. I forgot how I discovered Mandy in the first place but she was an unknown to everybody back then.

You're welcome guys :)
    johnny188, We one and Sophia Belle like this.
  4. Mr. Joyboy

Mr. Joyboy

I saw the lovely one today for an hour. We chatted for about three quarters of the time, but that last 15 minutes was some of the most intense action I've had with Mandy: kissing and snuggling under the covers, then I had her turn over just to admire that beautiful body, which turned into playful fingering of her own twat (I almost died!), DATY, BBBJ, 69 and finally, RCG. She came twice (or so she swore); I blew in the bag, but it leaked all over the bed. Luckily, she was able to throw the quilt over it for her last client right after me. I always get my money's worth from her because these days she really has to work hard to get a load out of me. This time, though, once she backed up onto my dick with her famous RCG, in about a minute I was ready to pop! She is absolutely amazing!

She did tell me no less than five time while I was there how completely overwhelmed and thankful she was to all the guys who sent their good wishes to her when word got out that her kitten had died. That really made the loss a lot easier on her and, as was said before, she thanks all of you. She's quite tired now, so if you're looking to see her tomorrow, Mandy WILL NOT be working this Thursday, but she will be back Friday.
  5. ptalover

ptalover

,I saw mandy this evening.
    She was still very upset about the loss of her kitten.

HOWEVER, SHE ASKED ME TO THANK ALL OF YOU WHO WISHED HER WELL AND WAS SORRY ABOUT HER LOSS.
  6. kk630

kk630

Absolutely couldn't have said it better.Anybody who knows her well, like we do, knows how much her animals mean to her. You're SO right a truly remarkable woman. Can't wait to see her Thursday or Friday whatever works for her, I never mind rearranging my schedule for her !
  7. Mr. Joyboy

Mr. Joyboy

Yeah, KK630, I heard from her this morning, too. I’m guessing she was slowly getting back to all of those who worried about her. When I discussed all the reasons she wouldn’t answer her calls and texts a few posts down, one of her animals dying came to mind, but I dismissed it because what she goes through when it happens is so painful to her, I didn’t want to even consider it. Unfortunately, she has lots of them, and she picks new ones up all the time, so I guess, realistically, think about that, too, when you worry about not having heard from her.

If you’ve spent any time with Mandy, you know what a central role animals play in her life. You may recall that last summer she took very hard the loss of a cat that she was very attached to. She still grieves that loss and gets choked up when there’s any mention of the animal. She has a dog that she loves dearly and, God forbid, if anything ever happens to him, her grief would be such that I expect we may not see her for months. This one was a kitten she just picked up as a stray. She cares about them the way she does about her children. In the course of my posts, I’ve mentioned a few times this affection she has for animals (most recently, jokingly in post 923), and it’s simply one more extension of the way her true personality manifests itself. The kind and loving way she deals with her clients is another. It’s not bogus; this is the way she is.

When I heard from her earlier today, she apologized to everyone who she had worrying about her and has been overwhelmed by the many condolences she’s received from her regulars and even from guys she’s never met. She said it made her feel very special - justifiably so and a tribute to a truly remarkable woman.
    johnny188 and kk630 like this.
  8. kk630

kk630

She just text me a little while ago JB,she is working today,sorry didn't see you wrote that !
  9. Mr. Joyboy

Mr. Joyboy

Mandy will be back at work today. Unfortunately, she suffered the loss of one of her pets that was hit by a car and was devastated to the point of not being able to talk to anyone. Once again, "Mandy being Mandy." Be kind to her while she adjusts.
    kk630 likes this.
  10. kk630

kk630

No , but I'm sure everything's ok, like Joyboy says.... it's part of the deal.
  11. lovelight

lovelight

nope
  12. ptalover

ptalover

This is a long time for Mandy to be out of touch.
    Anyone hear from her?
  13. kk630

kk630

UTOPIA GUIDE REVIEW Joyboy and PTA ,you guys are spot on ! As crazy as this may sound to some people as great as the sex is ,and us lucky ones know it is! It's more than that , the interaction with her. It's so worth the ride from Western Nassau. I want to apologize been so busy with work and other things I didn't get a chance to tell about my last visit with the Greatest last Friday afternoon. Early that morning she ask me to push our appointment back to 3:45, not a problem. What's nice about one of her two regular places is it has a bar / restaurant in it , so why not get there at 3 and have a couple of "refreshments" before she texts me the room number. Get to the room, she says "get in here"... honestly we DFK like it's going to be outlawed tomorrow. She then tells me to just take off my shirt.... after I've unsnapped her bra without her even noticing.She unbuckles my belt pulls down my jeans and gives her famous BBBJ. My turn finally to go south and after that she loves to kiss some more after you've pleasured her ! Time for doggy and missionary,love her facial expressions when she's enjoying this and a great feeling to have "rang her bell" 3 times. After that the one on one conversation is ALWAYS GREAT... what is difficult is the ride home, when you're on cloud 9,10 and 11. She continues to me be the Greatest at what she does for many reasons , always accommodating , in every way.We always say just when you thought it couldn't get better , it does. Sorry for the delay ,guys !
    johnny188 and Mr. Joyboy like this.
  14. Mr. Joyboy

Mr. Joyboy

pta, you're definitely preaching to the choir about this one, lol. By the way, did you mean to say, "... As you well know it is definitely not just the great sex ..."? Because, as I noted in my last review, sex or no sex, spending any time with Mandy is an absolute joy. And I'm with you, it takes me about five minutes after I leave her to start craving my next fix of Mandy!
    johnny188 and kk630 like this.
  15. johnny188

johnny188

I need to see her again. Its been far too long!
  16. ptalover

ptalover

Joy,
    Probably right. There are many women available, but there is only one Mandy, and I truly miss her company.
    As you well know it is definitely just the great sex. I think I am having withdrawl.
    Mr. Joyboy and kk630 like this.
  17. Mr. Joyboy

Mr. Joyboy

I, too, haven't heard back from her after a couple of texts, but I believe she's alright and this is one more case of "Mandy being Mandy." How many times have we worried about her not responding to our texts or answering our calls and it's always been one of a few consistent themes? I expect in the next couple of days we'll learn that she was, 1) being a one woman emergency management brigade for some friend or family crisis or, 2) she hadn't slept for a couple of nights and crashed for the day or, 3) she was suffering from one of her seemingly weekly head colds or stomach viruses. Any one of these could have her not answering her phone for a day or two.
    kk630 likes this.
  18. kk630

kk630

Same here text her a few times today.....no answer,called also !
  19. lovelight

lovelight

Actually she is not responding to my texts or calls either which is unusual. I wanted to fill in for one of her cancellations the other day but timing didn't work out and then at the last minute someone else cancelled but by then it was too late for me to get to her because of other obligations. Since then she's been off the radar
  20. ptalover

ptalover

Has anyone seen Mandy yesterday or today? I am getting concerned.
    Thanks