Mandy in Ronkonkoma 631-388-1306

Discussion in 'Long Island' started by fastsupra, Aug 30, 2011.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. ChicagoMade434

ChicagoMade434

thanks for the info guys, i plan to attempt to set up a date and will report back with my thoughts if/when i see her
  2. ptalover

ptalover

Mandy is like the energizer bunny.
    she just doesn't stop . she will have you till you come. she never lets me go without being totally satisfied.

She has to be the best in Nassau or Suffolk for just pure pleasure.
  3. lovelight

lovelight

description

I believe she's been described quite thoroughly on here. You might find an old ad around if you look that's how I found her initially. Let me say this -she's friggin hot!
    She looks younger than her age and has great bedroom eyes ,a beautiful smile nice skin and hair ....
    the absolutely hot soccer mom next door,and when she starts in on you the sex is absolutely sizzling. I happen to love her body but she's no 20 year old barbie,if that's what your looking for then there's plenty of them on BP this week if you believe the photos are real but something tells me they're the type that grab your cock so you cant put it all the way in or do all the other bizarre shit these young girls do.

Mandy is in a class all by herself IMHO and I believe several other members on here feel the same way. Not only is she hot she's fairly priced. I have NEVER been disappointed after seeing her ,....NEVER.
  4. biggee

biggee

Are there pics anywhere of Mandy found good reviews but no pics. ???
  5. numa1948

numa1948

Mandy is in a class all by herself Chicago. She might not be a 10 in what seems to be the
    thing's you require, and the most important man in her life is her handicapped son. Mandy is however a true GFE. When you are with her, you ARE the only thing on her mind, and she is the consummate provider. If you manage a date with Mandy, the first thing she does is turn her phone OFF, a definite PLUS. She will then get you comfortable, with chit-chat and then onto whats important. As many others have said, Mandy is the best provider on this board. AAA rateing..It can be difficult to arrange a date, but hang in there, as she is worth the effort!!!!!!!!!
  6. ChicagoMade434

ChicagoMade434

have been considering seeing her for some time now, but how does she stack up for a 29 yr old with athletic build that's in to nice tits and ass with a tight belly?? also not really in to providers that have kids...just a personal preference...not that i havent done it but its not something that i hope for haha
  7. ptalover

ptalover

Mandy-Ronkonkoma

This woman rocks my boat. I have been with some of the tops in Manhattan ****** Star, Gina Rollins, Amanda Manhattan, Diana Love and many more.
    Mandy is a 10 in the sack. She is in my top ATF's and at her price and location--how can you go wrong.
    She has some openings she says an could use a few clients this week

. I spent a wonderful time with her.
    I DON"T KNOW WHERE SHE LEARNED HER MOVES BUT SHE IS OLYMPIC QUALITY
  8. lovelight

lovelight

my ATF still remains unchallenged to this point

Saw Mandy today for a half hour,really needed longer but my schedule lately has sucked!
    Let me just say this .It was the most incredible 1/2 hour to say the least. She was on fire!!
    We went at it like two teenagers in heat. She was cumming all over the place. For something different I finished myself while she sucked on the boys and played feverishly with herself.It was real hot and something different. Every position was had and she gave me the Mandy heavenly bbbj for 15 minutes.... Still smiling hours later a little drained as she can really give you a run for your money with her nonstop energy.For those that haven't seen her and are still wasting 150 bucks with asian roulette you don't know what your missing,you really don't.Complete heavenly satisfaction....and forgot to mention DATY too!!
  9. lovelight

lovelight

Had a really great Time with Mandy . God she just goes and goes and goes. I don't know where she gets the energy from ,but Im completely drained and worn out. I wasn't planning on seeing her but she texted me saying she had an opening and I jumped on it. If I had more $ I'd go back for seconds tonight. I just can't get enough of her I don't know what it is!
  10. ptalover

ptalover

lovelight

thanks
    ptalover
  11. lovelight

lovelight

12. ptalover

ptalover

lovelight

where is ginas contact info?
    thanks
  13. lovelight

lovelight

MAndy

Go see Mandy-while she is not a big breasted woman she makes up for it in many categories.
    As far as Gina goes she probably has a full schedule. It took me sporadic phone calls over a couple of months to finally hook up with her. Overall Mandy is better.Be advised that once in a blue moon she may disappear due to family issues but she has apologized emphatically and
    given the make up 20 minute bbbj to make things right, or reschedule at a time she doesn't usually work etc. If you treat Mandy right she will go above and beyond the call of duty to make sure you're satisfied.
  14. Photofinish61

Photofinish61

Lovelight, thanks for the advice. Sounds like Mandy is probably easier to set up an appt with than Gina. Since you've seen both of them, and knowing my penchant for large breasts as well as a GFE experience, which would you recommend I see? I may eventually see both. LOL. It may just come down to who I can get an appointment with first. Though the way Gina is about answering her phone, I have a feeling I'll have an easier time seeing Mandy.
  15. lovelight

lovelight

call ahead

Call her a few days prior and set up the day -she will tell you when to call day of. Also she usually is not available on Thursdays....or Sundays

That being said I've seen her on every day of the week depending on situation....ie. after becoming a regular. She will see "some "clients on "off " days ....depending.

My recommendation is to go see her if you want the true Milfy soccer mom GFE experience
  16. Photofinish61

Photofinish61

Man I gotta find a way to try her. I may have an opportunity next week. In the meantime, I'm trying to hook up with the other MILF, Gina, and see what she's like. Hopefully I'll have a basis for comparison to write about.
  17. lovelight

lovelight

I have to agree I know of no other woman like her. She enjoys every minute . And yes she could make a dead man come !!
  18. ptalover

ptalover

Ok I am now officially addicted

Of all the ladies I have been with and she tops the list by a great margin
    She is so hot it is hard to keep from coming. Her bbbj is out of sight she must have spent 20 minutes playing, licking and sucking the boys and below then she went for junior.
    she kept gong from the tip and spending time there then a long slow DT.

She finally said fuck me I need you deep inside me.
    what motion she has. , and looking into this Cumming machines face would make dead man come

DON"t miss this one she is spectacular
  19. lovelight

lovelight

Smoking hot

Got to see Mandy yesterday afternoon. Turns out I was her only appointment and when I got there she warned me she was real horny,and I can say that was very true.She was on fire!!
    It's a good thing I'm in a lot better shape these days cause we went at it like two college kids.I think I have to increase my cardio to keep seeing her.She was cumming and cumming and cumming and couldnt get enough. All I can say is Im not sure anyone can top her for the $,
  20. ptalover

ptalover

mandys donation

she is 250/hr or 150 hh. cheap at double the price.
    same phone number

I do not know the other 3 ladies,
    where can I find intel on them?
    However I would find it hard to believe that anyone could be better or more GFE than Mandy.