Mandy in Ronkonkoma 631-388-1306

Discussion in 'Long Island' started by fastsupra, Aug 30, 2011.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. plugnplay1

plugnplay1

That number is good. Saw Mandy the other day. Very friendly/talkative and no rush. She has a nice body. No LE in area. $150 HH $250H. Cums like a faucet and seems like she could go on for hours! I'll definitely be back.
  2. canthelpit

canthelpit

Tried to see her the other night. she picked up but a family member is ill and she wasn't working. That was several days ago so i'm sure she back now.
  3. ptalover

ptalover

mandy cell/text

She has had sickness in her family , not her.

she is an excellent provider and has many steadies myself included.
    her dance card is pretty full and she does not work every day. Just keep texting, caling is a waste of time.
    eventually you will get to meet her.
  4. lovelight

lovelight

Supply /demand

Relatively low volume and apparently in high demand . Number definitely works. It took me a couple of tries over a few weeks to get her but was worth every effort I made As described in previous posts. My ATF hands down ,her attitude and skills are priceless in my book. We just clicked from the get go. Once she knows you it's a lot easier!!
  5. ExLS

ExLS banned

does Mandy have a new number? I have been calling her/texting her to no avail
  6. oreoman

oreoman

nope no greek
  7. ptalover

ptalover

Colombianas versus Mandy

I am inColombia about every 6 weeks have 2 main Novias and many girlfriends, and one night standers.

I guess it is just a matter of chemistry. I have been with colombian moviestars, and some of the best poontang in Colombia, especially at the mansion in Bogota,( where you might run into the president of Colombia).

Yes mandy is not the age of the average chica in Colombia (25) but if you click with mandy you will have an amazing time. I have had aphrodite girls and many stars in the city and they are no better than mandy,

there is one Colombiana ESME that tours to manhattan at times and she is a 11 on the great in bed scale,
    but she is an exception to the rule. One day a few months ago I went with Doly #5 in the USA on another site, and mandy beats her hands down.

I guess it is Just a matter of chemistry.
    Ptalover
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2013
  8. ratman

ratman

Comparing her to native colombianas? Way off, unless you go to CO for 40+ yr olds, even still she'd be avg...low volume? you see that bbfs'd gapper?
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2013
  9. lovelight

lovelight

No

doesnt ,never asked but I can tell you its no
  10. lovelight

lovelight

canthelpit welcome to the wonderful world of MANDY. she's fully aware of all online sites,etc. she's the mom next door "pro"
  11. lovelight

lovelight

Initial contact

Hey photo ,I went through the exact same dilemma that you are experiencing. I texted her and was a perfect gentleman.(thats what she likes)I told her my age general area and that a friend had recommended her and that I should text her initially.(she knows about reviews because at some point some monger showed her some a few years back-that being said she only asked me my first time if I had seen any and I played stupid "dont really remember when or where....end of conversation) During my original texting event I asked if it would be ok to call her and she said "when your ready" .Then I made an appt. which was very easy with her and the hurricane happened and I literally couldn't get gas to go there .I cancelled but she was extremely understanding. 2 weeks later I saw her for the first time. Now during all this time I was trying to get to see my first provider but was going through a lot of high maintenance bullshit trying to find a decent one(milf-im not into young chicks BS ) Seeing her once you know her is very easy .
  12. canthelpit

canthelpit

Saw Mandy this week!

If you have that fantasy of fucking your neighbors pretty wife, or if you are younger, and want to fuck your best friends mom, this is the lady for you.

She's a real lady, fun, down to earth, friendly. Very nice body, not bangin' but nice. She's not hot, but pretty. She's the kind of lady I could get a drink with...Real cool.

Everything else is top notch gfe: LFK, DFK, BBBJ, DATY, 69, cowgirl, doggy, mish, in that order and she "seems" to LOVE every minute of it. Great provider.

She asked where I heard about her. I told her a friend gave me her info, she asked his name and my response was "I don't know I only know him online" and she replied "oh, you are one of those guys" so I said yes and she said she was seeing one of us later. Never mentioned the boards.

She's awesome, thank you everyone for your reviews of her, without you guys I would have never known how good she is.
  13. jimidollaz

jimidollaz

Landru, you said it perfectly before I had a chance to respond to TV. It is like renting a Porsche to go to mailbox at the end of the street.

TV. I NEVER would make any recommendation without having first hand knowledge. That is not to say that there are plenty of "mongers" here who will repost others reviews or make recommendations based on what I have to call hearsay. When you read these for a while you get a feeling for who to trust.

So, Yes I have seen Mandy twice, once at a local motel and once at her incall place. The last time was about a year and a half ago.

And yes, I have been to the AMP I posted and it is a nice quiet clean place with usually some average looking workers who provide a very good massage and hr with some roaming. I go here once or twice a month for a good relaxing rubdown and rub-one-out.

Don't be deceived by my post-count. I used to be very active on the board under a different screen name. I stopped using it because I found it to be too 'discoverable'.
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2013
  14. batfan9489

batfan9489

Anyone know if she does Greek?
  15. Landru

Landru

Vittles, it's up to you of course but I wouldn't. She doesn't like the cover for giving head but that's not to say she'll do BB CIM. I didn't try for that, because I went on to bigger and better things, but I don't think she does that. So your gonna end up paying 150 for a CBJ. If you're down for that go for it but I'd suggest telling her exactly what you want before confirming the session to make sure she even does CBJ to completion.

Tell her a friend of yours thinks she's the best and so he gave you her digits. She probably won't ask for a name but if she does just make one up. It won't come to this, but -- if it gets to the point where she says she doesn't know anybody by that name just say well he's been with you multiple times and I guess he uses a fake name for his encounters. Trust me, she sees lots of guys.
  16. Photofinish61

Photofinish61

Thanks Lovelight. So then how does someone she's never seen before tell her where he found her without letting on about UG or another review site?
  17. TenderVittles

TenderVittles banned

Is she worth seeing for a CBJ?
  18. lovelight

lovelight

Ads

she currently does zero advertising.You can find links to her old ad but not sure where it was. It's like 2 years old. Bottom line is it took me a few weeks to get to see her becqause of my schedule but we hit it off and she's my ATF hands down. She truly loves her job.
  19. Photofinish61

Photofinish61

Does she advertise? I haven't seen any links to her ads anywhere.
  20. lovelight

lovelight

consistently great

saw Mandy this afternoon and once again she was on fire!