Mandy in Ronkonkoma 631-388-1306

Discussion in 'Long Island' started by fastsupra, Aug 30, 2011.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. lovelight

lovelight

Saw Mandi for the 2nd time this afternoon-little motel on the South shore sunrise Highway area. HH-150. Mandi is my ATF .She has a GREAT personality provides GREAT service and I think she's smoking hot . She looks better than women 10 years younger.
    Her skills are second to none and she thoroughly enjoys pleasing her clients. She definitely gets a 10/10 for attitude and effort. I give her a 9/10 for looks but that's my personal opinion and will differ from person to person. She smells great,is really clean and provides a wonderful GFE . I will repeat as much as possible!! P.s. -I'm not so sure she'll be around through the holidays but I guess you could try .
  2. Landru

Landru

Invest 15 minutes to read this entire thread and you'll get all the information you need in order to decide for yourself. That's the way this board works.
  3. lovelight

lovelight

she's a full service provider 1/2 hour or full hour not fond of CBJ at all
  4. TenderVittles

TenderVittles banned

Was tempted to sample these goods for a CBJ....is it worth the trip?
  5. ExLS

ExLS banned

dude!!!

I think that this is COMMON knowledge that no one talks about! I do know that she is NOT the only one provider that does this. Yes, it is a STD issue, but we ALL PLAY with fire with hookers. Yes, a condom lower that risk that a condom is NOT 100% and, depending, how often you "play", our chances are MUCH HIGHER than the average male. Heck, A/LMP, SW's we all use them and not one condom is std proof, but what is the differene of picking up a whore/barfly, or a lady at a bar, do you actually ask her howe much dick she sucked or fucked without a condom?
    par for the course
  6. sirlickalot

sirlickalot

Beware!

I have seen her once and that will be the last. I will post my experience in a nutshell. Went to see her after getting some intel, everything was going fine (dfk/bbbj/daty etc), she came up to dfk me after bbbj and painting junior with her pussy lips/juices and then just slid down and got junior in which made me literally jump! She acts all calm telling me she hates condoms, I told her it doesnt matter how much she hates them she needs to use it for her and my safety, as I walked in to the bathroom to soap my little buddy up and make him clean. We resumed after with cbj and I unloaded on her back. Since then I have never gone back and gotten tested twice and everything is good. It scared the hell outta me and then I googled a bit to find out on another monger board same thing happened to another dude. Apparently she not only offers but prefers bbfs, which is a no no in my book!!

So guys be careful and be upfront about using rubber, you never know what you gonna get!!

SLAL
  7. trigeek

trigeek

If taking so much pipe I wonder why she isnt as tight.
  8. studleyjones

studleyjones

does she have an email address or only text messages?
  9. longislandandy

longislandandy

Saw Mandy again after a long while and she is still the same exuberant person when it comes to sex, as the prior posts noted. Please note though that she is not as "tight" as she once was, if you know what I mean. But otherwise, she is definitely a good time.
  10. longislandandy

longislandandy

11. lovelight

lovelight

Ok so I finally got to meet Mandy after the gas shortage kept me away last week. I'd never been with an independent provider before,actually never been with one period. Albeit my experiences at AMPS which pale in comparison to the absolutely amazing woman I saw today. From the minute I laid eyes on her and she smiled I knew I was in for a real treat. I was not disappointed. She has a beautiful body and smile and I really thought she was 9 years younger than she is. The experience far exceeded my expectations of how this experience would turn out. I was fairly nervous because this was a first for me. Last week I played phone tag with a few providers but i'm glad they didn't materialize. I called Mandy yesterday just to see if she was available and she said she was. I spent an hour with her and she basically wore me out. She must have cum a dozen times. I found her to be a beautiful truly genuine person who really enjoys making her client happy. I still have the "elmers glued on smile" hours later . I'm already thinking of seeing her again. She's a fun person to be with and trust me you won't walk away unsatisfied. Wow! is all I can say.
  12. KnickNack

KnickNack

i wonder what we could do to make her happy?
  13. ptalover

ptalover

MANDY Ronkonkoma --hot tamale

I had to write her up again-- just spent 2 hours with her.
    she is hornier than I am--I have never run into a woman that was that horny.
    She has a banging body, and comes and comes and comes.
    She is sweet and intelligent and an astounding lay.
    She is without doubt my ATF.
    I have done Dolly # 5 in the USA, ******Star, Gina Rollins many times, and many Aphrodite ladies . Mandy literally blows them away. I need not get into the details as I think I did last report. I really should keep her to myself as she is getting busy even in the hurricane.
    but in all fairness I had to report again. I am also afraid that her rate of 2,5 will go up.
    however if you don't get the message, i am not reporting again, as I will be spending as much time as I can with her. an absolute SUPERSTAR
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2012
  14. ptalover

ptalover

Mandy HOTTTTTT--Ronkonkoma

I just had another session with Mandy-- I have never met a woman that liked sex as much as i do. The look in her eyes when you are pounding away on her is incredible, go down on her and you own her. I was afraid that someone would knock on the door as she was so loud at the motel. when we were done she left a lake on the bed. i am so horny for her --i want to see her again NOW and it has only been 6 hours. She will either see you in her home or in a cheap motel on sunrise highway. Her home setup is a little odd as it is a garage without a bathroom, but she goes inside and is very very clean and sweet .
    Both body and personality wise.

Her body would put a 20 year old to shame and she is 40+. she knows all the tricks and is a 10 on my chart. I have been lurking here for years but she is the first provider in hundreds that I must review. she is amazing. She has a home life so sometimes she has to cancel or can not answer the phone or text. But keep trying. she will blow your mind and anything else you have.
  15. Landru

Landru

She's 47.
  16. 69horndog

69horndog

I'd say 40's and def smokers voice. Grt body and additude.
  17. Clanmember99

Clanmember99

I called Mandy recently to set up an appointment after texting for awhile, and unfortunatly couldn't find a day that worked. After all the praise given to her i'd hate to bring this up, but she sounds WAY older than a woman in her forties. Is she just cursed with a raspy smokers voice or what?
  18. teps

teps

Thanks Bio.
  19. biohazard

biohazard Moderator

I changed the title to reflect the new number after he posted...lol
  20. SlinkyBender

SlinkyBender APM

Never would have guessed that from the thread title