Mandy in Ronkonkoma 631-388-1306

Discussion in 'Long Island' started by fastsupra, Aug 30, 2011.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Bozak

Bozak

I agree with Quint not to oversell, yes she's a great provider, great in bed and all that, but new people should keep in mind before going that she's mature, so you have to be into that, I'm not, I have a hard time getting turned on by older women so I'm not a regular, also while she is a GFE she does not offer CIM, so she's not in the same league as some others out there.
  2. lovelight

lovelight

oh yea that pic
  3. ModernDayCowboy

ModernDayCowboy

It was the pic with the thing she was wearing, and she has tits, an ass, and a vagina.... lol
  4. lovelight

lovelight

I have never seen recent pics of her onlin e. Also she does no CL or BP ads or at b least for the 2 years I've known her. A couple of years ago I found an old ad by go ogling her number.
    What pic with a cowboy hat? Could you be less specific?
  5. lovelight

lovelight

I have never seen recent pics of her onlin e. Also she does no CL or BP ads or at b least for the 2 years I've known her. A couple of years ago I found an old ad by go ogling her number.
  6. nyg5577

nyg5577

Anyone know if the pic floating around in the cowboy hat is mandy? Hard to find pics of here as I assume she doesn't need to post on BP or CL
  7. Mr. Joyboy

Mr. Joyboy

Whoops! Mandy's half hours are 150, not 100. My bad!
  8. Mr. Joyboy

Mr. Joyboy

As far as younger guys, she told me that she once had a twenty-something client who went to her incall and was spied by a neighbor. She had to introduce him as her nephew, lol! If you’re comfortable with the notion of having sex with someone old enough to be your mother, it should be fine. I can’t imagine a better provider to explore your hidden oedipal complex with than Mandy. In reference to Quint’s comment, if you’re expecting Kate_Upton when the door opens, you’ll be sorely disappointed. Mandy’s 50, but as has been said countless times, she wears it very well and has the body of someone two decades younger. Her face is beginning to show the years, but she still looks pretty nice to me.

I’m a lot older than you, so I go with the half hour because I can only manage one pop, but I’ve never felt rushed and always leave completely satisfied. She knows how to move a session along without being a clock watcher. Her halfs are 100 and the full hour is 250 if you can handle a couple of pops. I know she can. As far as her enthusiasm, she’s 100% GFE and the sweetest, most enthusiastic provider I’ve ever come across. I was impressed with her from day one, but I must say that the experience has only gotten better over the many sessions we’ve had together. Mandy makes everyone feel like they’re her best boyfriend. My only warning to you is that you may never want to return to girls your own age after a date with her! Good luck to you and be sure to post your experience.
  9. Quint

Quint

I hate to bring this up, but lets keep things in perspective here. She is a lot of fun and down to earth, and is certainly a really good value given the services and passion that she brings to the table (bed?), but I think to be fair some of you need to keep things in perspective and not make her out to be more than she is. You will end up overselling and disappointing newcomers.
  10. lovelight

lovelight

Chiefs50.....just text her to break the ice.
    thats what I did . I told h er r I got her number from a friend.she asked me tocall her and the rest was history.best times to get her are tuesda or wed,or Friday morning.not sure about age issue with her or if one even exists as I am about her age.just be respectful and a gentleman and you should do alright.but b e warned you will need a good night's rest before seeing her as she can out and will wear you out.....
  11. chiefs50

chiefs50

I've been meaning to see her for a while now but keep chickening out since this will be my first time with this type of provider, and I am also in my early 20's so I keep thinking the age difference will be weird. after reading the reviews over again, I've decided I need to see her. should i go for the half hour or hour and do you guys think she'll be as enthusiastic with a first timer as she is with her regulars?
  12. genius

genius

lol - you are showing your age using that expression lovelight.
    I don't know if you belong to a gym or not but for $100/year you can join a Planet Fitness. They are open 24hrs weekdays and 7am to 7pm weekends. Good enough place for providing a reason to be out for 2hrs. Also, sometimes having a place where you can get a shower is helpful to get someone's perfume other than your SO's out of your hair and skin. Note that the $100 rate allows you to only use the facility you join. Make sure the facility is inconvenient to your SO.

Of course if you don't work out now, if you join you may have to go once in a while to actually work out.

You will, of course, need a shower kit, gym bag, sneakers, socks, shorts and T, towel, and clean underwear to make a good show to the SO.

PS. inside pockets of gym bag is good place to hide some cash, condoms and burner phone - you always keep the bag in you car in case you feel the urge to "work out".
  13. lovelight

lovelight

UTOPIA GUIDE REVIEW
    so I've had difficulty matching schedules with Mandy for a couple of months but have kept in touch.I was driving home after leaving work early and figured I text her just to see if she was around. She texted me back almost instantaneously that she was available right now so without hesitation I made a B line to her incall.I happened to be 2 exits away and couldn't get there quick enough after 2 back to back lackluster experiences with out of town shortimers.

I was met by her at the door and she was very happy to see me as I was happy to see her.
    No wondering about service here ,I kind of knew I was in for a "better eat your wheaties "kind of session.She didn't disappoint.

Immediate DFK ,no discussion of donation . She demanded "I'm so fucking horny get out of those clothes I wanna suck that cock". God I love this woman! I obliged and she dropped to her knees and went to town. Onto the bed after 5 minutes while she undressed and she was right back to BBBJ and sucking on the boys,following directions to a T.Then she asked me for some DATY and climbed up and lowered herself onto my tongue. After a loud orgasm she grabbed a cover and went for some really intense cowgirl -she was on fire. Doggie and mish with her knees as far back as humanely possible until I exploded.

We went at it like two teenagers ,it was really intense and just what I needed after a long week at work. I wish I was closer to her but I can only get there during a commute from work as getting out for 2 hrs "for no reason" can be difficult with S.O. her shear intensity and joy of sex never ceases to amaze me .I can't even imagine what she was like before she became the "hot MILF next door"
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2016
  14. ptalover

ptalover

UTOPIA GUIDE REVIEW
    I went so see Mandy yesterday. She always pushes my buttons.
    She recently redecorated her in call room an it is quite nice. she met me at the back door and was immediately greeted like a long lost Lover.
    she is a great kisser. she likes to talk so we sat on the bed foe a while and chatted.
    she then gave me that look that always drives me nuts. she has a very pretty face and a nice body. we srripped down and she immediately went south with great gusto. great BLS and BBBJ. i had to stop her and she said ok FUCK me i need to come. and come she did , she really gets wet when you pound her hard, she kept saying harder, harder--oh i'm coming.
    I could not hold out any longer and blew in the bag.
    a definite good value and will repeat often.
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2016
  15. biohazard

biohazard Moderator

ok and back to Reviewing Mandy
  16. NINE-LIVES

NINE-LIVES

This thread is starting to sound like a tampax commercial......
  17. ModernDayCowboy

ModernDayCowboy

Is what it is, the only things I miss is her cooking, and her blowjobs.

Hopefully I'll have enough scratch to get around to seeing Mandy soon.
  18. genius

genius

Sorry to hear how it turned out - sometimes as women get older there is a chemical imbalance and they go nuts (not joking) - its like being on the rag one day, off the next and back on again.
  19. ModernDayCowboy

ModernDayCowboy

I left my ex because she became a miserable psycho bitch who for the last 4 months of our marriage was constantly accusing me of cheating (which I wasn't).

The young providers I've seen have just been duds, and clearly just use the fact they are young to get mongers to see them and waste money. If I found a young provider who didn't completely suck I would see them again. I don't discriminate on age, just my personal experience in this hobby and in life that the older providers tend be be a bit more skilled (especially in the blowjob category).
  20. genius

genius

You mention that she was "substantially older" than you. That when it came to the bedroom "she was the best" of those that came before and came after her and she was "far more concerned with me being comfortable and relaxed" and that you would not repeat with the "young" providers. And yet she is your "ex".

Except for substantially older (she was my age) I could say the exact same thing about my "ex" gf of 7 years (my choice that she became my ex).