Mandy in Ronkonkoma 631-388-1306

Discussion in 'Long Island' started by fastsupra, Aug 30, 2011.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. AverageJoe2013

AverageJoe2013

I have seen Mandy several times, both at her house and the motel she uses on Sunrise...she is hard to get in touch with but she is definately worth it. My schedule is very tight with the home life, so its been very difficult to see her lately, but for those of you on the fence, just keep trying - she is worth every penny!
  2. lovelight

lovelight

if you've never seen her tomorrow is a good day according to her
  3. lovelight

lovelight

Just spoke to my ATF Mandy to book her and she's got availability tomorrow. !!!
  4. lovelight

lovelight

Anyone heard from Mandy

Can't seem to get her this week
  5. lovelight

lovelight

yes sir @ 1130 this morning
  6. ptalover

ptalover

lovelight

Did you speak to her today Tuesday?
  7. lovelight

lovelight

Spoke to her at 1130 am all is well
  8. ExLS

ExLS banned

she is busy and in my opinion has over taken kerri/alyssa as the best on long island!
  9. ptalover

ptalover

Mandy

That is really odd. we were supposed to get together last Thursday and no answer to my texts and no sexts.
  10. lovelight

lovelight

no and she didnt reply to text I sent her over weekend....odd
  11. teps

teps

Yes, I saw her last Wednesday afternoon.
  12. ptalover

ptalover

Mandy

Has anyone seen Mandy since last Wednesday?
    thanks
  13. ptalover

ptalover

Mandy

Mandy is back on Thursday--can't wait
  14. Quint

Quint

Didn't have the time to break away from the family and head all the way to St. Nics from the high rise hotel area, but I hear it is an experience worth checking out.

I can't compare the girls with those at other islands, but the two girls I saw were supposedly in from Colombia for about a month and were really sexy.

Anywho... Now back to our regularly scheduled discussion about Mandy.
  15. ptalover

ptalover

Quint

You should really post the arruba article in the international section.
    Did you get to St Nicolas when in Aruba? Kinda of a depressed area but here and there there are some very fine Chicas-
    nothing to compare to Curacao or St Martin but still a few gems.
    The chicas that you had during the day I will guarantee were picked up by the driver at St Nicks. They are also $40 dollars or less in St nicks.
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2013
  16. Quint

Quint

Hey all. Just my two cents (I recently joined the board and am trying to add a little to the discussions).

First of all, I have seen Mandy a few times over the past 6 or 9 months. Always a half hour session for me. A couple of times at her place, and a couple in the south shore motel. Always really top notch. She always makes me feel like a BF--we chat about stuff for a few minutes, share a few laughs, make out, and then have serious sex in as many positions as I feel like until I pop. No wonder everyone raves about her. She is top notch.

Also, after reading the St. Martin exploits above, I don't want to assist in the hijacking of the thread, but let me briefly throw in my recent visit to Aruba. Used Massage Heaven, which advertises in the local paper. $120 for an hour incall or outcall. A guy picked me up from my hotel in the morning about a half hour after I called him (actually from the hotel next door, so I wouldn't be seen by my family and folks I knew at the hotel). Had two hot Colombian chicas in the car with him--they probably just finished a night of "partying" somewhere. I chose one of the girls (the awake one) and was taken to a surprisingly scary part of the island not too far away, where there were dogs wondering around and a bunch of crappy run down houses and we were let into a freaky hideout through a huge motorized gate, and my fight or flight/Spidey Senses were going wild. Once the girl and I were settled in and my heart stopped pounding, it was great. I mean spectacular. She was a 9 in both face and body. Curvy and sexy in a tight dress and heels. GFE, assuming your GF was a hot Colombian. BBBJ followed by all positions imaginable. After the pop, we talked and to my surprise, she started round two. We did it all over again, until we got the call from the driver. Then I was driven back to the hotel, rejoined the family telling them that my "walk" was nice, but uneventful.
  17. ptalover

ptalover

Mandy is on vacation

I just left Mandy and she is going on vacation. She will be back a week from Wednesday in the afternoon so She said an afternoon session would be possible April 17.
    She asked not to text or call her till then
  18. ptalover

ptalover

here is todays SXM post FYI

I survived Thursady night.
    It is now 3 am Saturday. Yesterday Am i had breakfast" with saba lady and took her to afriends boat that was heading to saba. "lunch" with the lady from the other island.

about 3 pm was horny again and went with sophia #203 from seamans. very nice time. at 4 we went to greehouse , I reallke the crab rolls like an egg roll stuffed with crab.
    she was happy to get away from the club. While we wrer there she saw a frenchman with a small boy and she went over and said hi, I thought it was odd since he had the boy with him. He had dated sophia and his wife at carolinas 2 years ago and he married the other chica. after lunch we went for a ride as she wanted to see the boat. we sat around for a while and we headed back to seamans on the way she saw 2 amigas and gave them a ride back to the club.

i did some errands and then met up with a friend and his wife for a lite dinner. His wife said that Veronica "flacka" at El Capitan was very good to date. she always recommends hot chicas. I really can't get into details about that, However, I went to El Capitan , they have quite a few very nice chicas there now.

I met up with veronica as my friends wife called ahead and we went out.
    She is quite tall anout 5'9" and 125 lbs with a-b boobs. amazing long legs and a nice face morena Dominicana 25 years old. I asked if she was hungry and she just wanted coffee at Cappuchino and back to the boat. She had some black on the rocks and went back to my cabin washed up again -she was squeaky clean-stripped and we got right to it. She is now my ATF this week. After some daty i owned her. lets leave it at that, except when she wraps those long legs around you in mish and pulls you into her it is incredible.
    She will be here till June, don't be cheap with her and she will treat you like a king.

I Really need to get some sleep so i took her back to the club at about 2 am. 41/2 hours with her is quite enough for anyone. However she is first on my list tomorrow, possibly my only chica on the list.

If i die tonight please have the mortician take the Elmers glued on smile off my face

I must say that he lineup at El Capitan has never been better, Carolinas is always good, and if you hang around seamans long enough you will find a few gems.
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2013
  19. Joeoryou17

Joeoryou17

And where r those posts lol
  20. ptalover

ptalover

Sculptor

absolutely---I am posting here about my adventures in SXM.

mandy is as hot or hotter than any 25 year old Colombiana I have seen here so far this trip.