Mandy in Ronkonkoma 631-388-1306

Discussion in 'Long Island' started by fastsupra, Aug 30, 2011.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. ratman

ratman

she's been doing bbfs since she started, way back when she had a pimp/agency, and that is real!
  2. ExLS

ExLS banned

nope, wrong answer
  3. kbeemer

kbeemer

I've seen her a few times. I always get the feeling that if you pushed she would go BBFS. Pretty confident about that. I wouldn't, but she always mentions how she hates the condoms, etc and tells you when she's going for the bag, like she's waiting for you to say no. Just a feeling.
  4. ptalover

ptalover

she is so smoking hot

Saw her again tonight---that woman is hot as a branding iron and
    has more energy than the energizer bunny.

Incidentally everything was covered.
  5. plugnplay1

plugnplay1

She insisted on the cover the whole time - which i liked - except for the BBBJ
  6. lovelight

lovelight

and I'm seeing her tomorrow and have ACTUALLY seen her BEFORE
  7. lovelight

lovelight

Cover

Never seen her where she didn't put on cover.....ever
  8. TenderVittles

TenderVittles banned

That is why I have shied away, want to sample her but I didn't like reading that. I love sexy older in shape women, and her body type looks like what I like. I Don't do any FS or anything without a cover....EVER!

Report back, I would love to go see her and just get some lap dances, and rub her naked body and then get a covered BJ.
  9. nohj68

nohj68

First post here, I post on another site more often but I'm taking the plunge with Mandy on Friday. I'm a little concerned about the condom thing but I always insist on it so should be no worries. I'll just make it clear from the get go.
  10. ExLS

ExLS banned

Point blank!!!

numero uno!!!!!! I prefer her over any 20's something or 30's something. I have my fair share of providers and she is #1.
  11. lovelight

lovelight

A++++ for attitude

First of allI think shes HOT as lava to quote a prior contributor. I have NEVER seen or spoken to a provider as nice as her,and her service is second to none as far as I'm concerned.
  12. canthelpit

canthelpit

Absolutely!!! I'm not saying she's fat at all, she's not. However, even if she was it would still be worth it and one of my all time favorite providers, she's that good. Not many girls provide the way she does.
  13. ptalover

ptalover

mandys body

I guess you are right , it depends on which 25 year old you are talking about. she is not runway thin, nor is she fat.
    However she more than makes up for everything in the bed.
    that is one hot woman.
    I cant wait to see her again this week
    I texted her twice- she must be busy.
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2013
  14. canthelpit

canthelpit

She could have a body of a 25 year old, but it depends which 25 year old. She not a super hot body model type but she does have a nice soft, fairly toned , well porportioned body.
  15. ptalover

ptalover

Mandy will be available all This week.

I just had an incredible session with her. this lady LOVES SEX.
    The more you do her the more she comes.
    She was so wet in mish I think I was deeper in her than I have ever been with thouands of ladies. There is nothing like natural internal lubrication --screw that lubricant stuff.

She has a great body and is sweet both to talk to and to and eat.
    I love to hear FUCK ME HARDER--what a turn on and she means it.
    I think she likes sex as much as I do--she can get incredibly hot , her Bj is astounding.
    I spent an hour and a half with her and I wanted more.

She told me to tell all of you that she will be available starting Monday for the week-

-don't miss this one she is the hottest Milf I have met with a body of a 25 year old. I am sure she will be booked by Tuesday afternoon-get her while you can.

text or call her she will answer your text eventually. she had at least 4 texts while I was with her tonight.
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2013
  16. ptalover

ptalover

Mandy will be available all next week

I just had an incredible session with her. this lady LOVES SEX.
    The more you do her the more she comes.
    She was so wet in mish I think I was deeper in her than I have ever been with thouands of ladies. There is nothing like natural internal lubrication --screw that lubricant stuff.
    She has a great body and is sweet both to talk to and eat.
    I think she likes sex as much as I do--she can get incredibly hot , her Bj is astounding.
    I spent an hour and a half with her and I wanted more.

She told me to tell all of you that she will be available starting Monday--don't miss this one she is the hottest Milf I have met with a body of a 25 year old.
  17. plugnplay1

plugnplay1

That number is good. Saw Mandy the other day. Very friendly/talkative and no rush. She has a nice body. No LE in area. $150 HH $250H. Cums like a faucet and seems like she could go on for hours! I'll definitely be back.
  18. canthelpit

canthelpit

Tried to see her the other night. she picked up but a family member is ill and she wasn't working. That was several days ago so i'm sure she back now.
  19. ptalover

ptalover

mandy cell/text

She has had sickness in her family , not her.

she is an excellent provider and has many steadies myself included.
    her dance card is pretty full and she does not work every day. Just keep texting, caling is a waste of time.
    eventually you will get to meet her.
  20. lovelight

lovelight

Supply /demand

Relatively low volume and apparently in high demand . Number definitely works. It took me a couple of tries over a few weeks to get her but was worth every effort I made As described in previous posts. My ATF hands down ,her attitude and skills are priceless in my book. We just clicked from the get go. Once she knows you it's a lot easier!!