Mandy in Ronkonkoma 631-388-1306

Discussion in 'Long Island' started by fastsupra, Aug 30, 2011.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. ptalover

ptalover

Saw her last date Tonight. she is quite special. I have been with many USA top rated ladies but there is just something wholesome an real about her.
    She is really a treasure.
  2. lovelight

lovelight

Early

1030 ish. I was trying to get to her for days,well worth the wait as you know
  3. ptalover

ptalover

Mandy

so what time did you see her?
  4. lovelight

lovelight

never dissapoints.....never

caught up with one of my ATF's yesterday(there's 2 in all but one will not be reviewed,ever)
    Mandy has been previously described the "energizer bunny" She is always ready,proffesional yet personable. The hot milf from down the street that you always say"God I'd love to spend an hour with her" . Her service is second to none IMHO ,for GFE experience. She may be hard to book initially but once your "in" you're "in" as long as you're not some psycho!

I have an incredible relationship with Mandy at this point and still look forward to seeing her.
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2014
  5. lovelight

lovelight

spoke today

Spoke to her today but not around tonight
  6. ptalover

ptalover

Mandy- Ronkonkoma

Has anyone seen Mandy in the last week or so?
    Cant seem to get in touch.
  7. ptalover

ptalover

Mmandy mandy mandy

Today was Mandy's first day back. she had a cold. She is absolutely my ATF Milf on LI there has been much talk about AMy etc but how can you compare FS for a HJ at about the same price. and you get the energizer bunny to boot.

Mandy doesn't give up-she works it till you are done while having many O's at the same time. she is available now--get her while you can--the look in her eyes while she is having an O is worth the price of admission.
  8. ptalover

ptalover

Mandy

I was lucky and got to see her twice this wek before Christmas. I guess she will be off till after New years.
    Still my ATF LI Milf.
  9. vetster

vetster

Ive new here But all I hear is how good Mandy is but no contact info , I thought thats what this site is all about , Ive tried the rubs ,what a rip off from american girls . the asian women have it hands down as far as treating a man right goes . But now I haer about this Mandy but no contact info what gives guys . No I dont own a vet Im an OIF veteran .
  10. ptalover

ptalover

Mandy-Texts

she is not too good at returning texts, Plus since she has been away she has a big backlog of regulars.
    be patient
  11. brownyhound

brownyhound

I texted her some time last week with no response also. She then texted me back Friday or Saturday saying she was available at a motel and she's been texting me random days throughout the week when she's available but our schedules just have not aligned. I think she works out of the motel on colder days because she doesn't have heat in the small room in her house that she works out of and a small electric space heater only gets so warm.

Just keep trying. She always turns her phone off during sessions and when she's with her son, but always responds eventually.
  12. ptalover

ptalover

Mandy should be around Starting Friday,
    she has been away
  13. nohj68

nohj68

Is Mandy around this week? I sent a text, no response, yesterday. It's time we meet. :)
  14. ptalover

ptalover

I needed a defibrilator 100,000 views.

I saw Mandy tonight. She never fails to impress me she is always wet and horny.
    She is absolutely the best around.
    I have had many of the top rated ladies in the USA including Dolly Jewel who is now #3 in the USA, Gina Rollins, Diana Love, Amanda Manhattan and Chloe Carter , and many more.

In the bed Mandy puts them all to shame. PERIOD !!!

There is just something about her that rings my bell.

She mentioned that she will be entertaining in Ronkonkoma Monday-Wednesday, and has already booked a number of appointments.
    THIS IS YOUR CHANCE !!!

Over 100,000 views can't be wrong.
  15. lovelight

lovelight

last communication

wednesday night I texted with her late
  16. ptalover

ptalover

Has anyone seen Mandy today or is going to visit later today Friday.?
  17. lovelight

lovelight

whole thing

it was decades old
  18. biohazard

biohazard Moderator

sounds like you went for a whole boiler? a Beckett burner should only cost about $500 plus installation.
  19. joeyboy

joeyboy

Wow lovelight sorry to hear that.That is expensive
  20. lovelight

lovelight

clarification

my burner