Mandy in Ronkonkoma 631-388-1306

Discussion in 'Long Island' started by fastsupra, Aug 30, 2011.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. teps

teps

2. curious6668

curious6668

thanks

I appreciate your help.
  3. VALLEYGUY11582

VALLEYGUY11582

Rules violation edited by mod
  4. curious6668

curious6668

Still can't find her

tried searching but to no avail
  5. fredflint29

fredflint29

just do a search with her name and new last 4. you will find her.
  6. curious6668

curious6668

would love to hook up with her but how does one contact such an elusive provider?
  7. Cassady1025

Cassady1025

Yeah, don't call the old 575 number, the woman who answers it has gotten many calls for Mandy,and she isn't happy.
  8. 69horndog

69horndog

PS. Although she wanted me to get word out that she's accepting new clients she didn't want me to post new number, odd.
  9. 69horndog

69horndog

Saw Mandy a few weeks ago (sorry for late reply, but just got access to board), previous descriptions and accounts are accurate, very GFE, nice BBBJ and CG and doggie, 2 pops included in the hour. After our session we talked she asked how I found out about her, told her I saw review on a review site I couldn't remember. She then showed me copies of UG reviews that someone gave her. She didn't know how to get the word out that she's accepting new clients, but she's cautious. She would like new clients to text first to "get to know you", if she feels that your "normal", not that any of us are, she'll text you to call her. My first post so I don't want to break any rules about giving out numbers, but her new number ends in XXX-1306.
  10. curious6668

curious6668

I need to see Mandi

sounds like this is the woman for me-hope she accepts new clients soon!
  11. ExLS

ExLS banned

Saw Mandy this past week!!! WOW!!! she always makes make cum fast! Her legs have got thicker, but damn great body for a lady in her mid 40's.
  12. Landru

Landru

So I finally hooked up with Mandy yesterday. The previous reviews are very accurate, she is definitely recommended. What struck me is that she is genuinely a very nice person, too. She seemed honestly interested in making you comfortable and caring about your situation and what you converse about. All in all, very sweet.
  13. Landru

Landru

Trigger, thanks. Yeah, as per our correspondence she is most certainly aware of my proximity to her and yet, even with her mistake, did not offer me any olive branch. I admit that if she did offer me another firm meeting at a discount I would have jumped on it. What she DID say (Friday morning) is that she was available Friday with no discount available. I failed to tell (at risk of being too long-winded in my post) that I even texted her back early Friday afternoon saying that I could get out there Friday around 6:30 if she was available at that time (not knowing what her 'business hours' normally are). Needless to say, my text was again IGNORED. I finally was fed up enough to write my 'review.'

Again, to be clear -- this experience does not turn me away from her completely as she seems to fit my needs -- but I am stunned about how they think their time is the only to be respected and our time is worth 'nothing.'

I have no idea if she reads this ... and if she does she may not want to ever have a meeting with me ... but I feel if we don't stand up for ourselves and at least tell our negative experiences then they can treat us like shit and get away with it. I will NOT let that happen because WE have the money and they need to treat us with respect.

Thanks for taking the time to read and reply.
  14. trigger

trigger

Landru, sorry you got messed up. However, I have talked to Mandy a number of times and have also experienced her skills first-hand and she is definitely worth it. May I suggest that if and when you call her again that you explain that you live 1 hr away and don't want this to happen again and that maybe convince her to give you multiple pops or 1 hr for half hr price to make amends. I am sure she would probably do something to make amends so that you would be a happy camper. Good luck in your mongering!
  15. Landru

Landru

I waited a few days to post this in order to cool off. Didn't want to jump the gun in anger. My disappointment is only in etiquette and scheduling, not for performance (as I've not physically met this provider). I set up an appointment via several texts Wednesday evening. The appointment was agreed upon for Thursday at 3. I was told to call Thursday an hour or so before the time in order to get exact location. FYI, I live roughly one hour away from her town so I had little room to work with. I call about 80 minutes before the appointment time - no answer, voice mail full. I text. No response. Well, I have to drop something off somewhere else in her town (hence the impetus for making the appointment) so I decide to start driving. I was still thinking she was just 'temporarily busy' and that she would get back to me because we had good communication the night before. (~singing~ 'When I held the phone to my ear, you were so sincere / Treat me like you did the Night Before ~end singing~ ... sorry I regressed to a Beatles moment). Anyway I try again at 2;15 and 2:45. No response. I give one final text and wait around in her town for about an hour, thinking she may reply. Obviously, nothing.

Friday morning I get a text saying 'so sorry abt yesterday can we do it today?'. I'm like, what? No, you'll probably do it to me again. She actually had no real remorse because when she felt my anger she turned it around on me and said I should've just stayed home when she didn't pick up. I explained that if I did that ans then she texted me with the details at 2:15 there's NO WAY I can make the meeting so I left on time expected that people keep there word when the actually make a firm appointment.

A few things:
    -- I don't do this independent thing really ever at all, so I should not think they are going to keep their word.
    -- If I did NOT have to drop something off in her town I probably would NOT have ever left my house without her correspondence. BUT, I still would have been almost as pissed off because most of us have to plan our day out to do this type of thing and they apparantly have no respect for anybody's time except their own.
    -- She never even offered an explanation. If she said she was unknowigly double-booked or even offered some BS about something that "came up" I'd have at least had an explanation of some sort.

Anyway, maybe I shouldn't vent like this because I guess it's partially my mistake for taking these at their word. And I really would like to see this provider so I'm not ruling it out, but have to get this off my chest and contribute this in case it helps anybody else.
  16. ExLS

ExLS banned

yeah

She has been alling/texting me for an appt.....Need $$$, but she is not the only provider that has been doing this to me. Economy blows donkey dick so they pester us for $$$$. Quite frankly another break is needed from this hobby even though so enticing like other addictions (drugs, gambling, alcohol, etc)guess masturbating will be it and it is free
  17. KingofQueens

KingofQueens

Not that rare. She took me on from an opening txt and one phone call. Guess she wasn't busy or I wrote nicely in the message. Didn't ask me for a reference only where I got her number.

I'm guessing she's 45-48. I thought she had an excellent body, great proportionally. Cute face. DFK, BBBJ, full-on GFE. Got into it, not an ounce of fake the whole time. Genuinely sweet as well.

Will definitely repeat.
  18. trigger

trigger

ExLS, I am not bragging, but she took me on without any references. I guess she liked the way I spoked to her on the phone and I was open and honest with her about my situation. Plus, I called her a number of times to let her know that I wanted to still meet her and when the time was right, then I would meet her for a session. I guess I was the rare exception.
  19. ExLS

ExLS banned

no she doesn't unless she gets a reference. I made an appt with her this week...for an older lady, she has a better body that many ladies half her age aka Tiffany (ending 9009), most AMPs, strippers at crystal cafe, etc
  20. teps

teps

I've seen her several times now and all the reviews above are accurate. She craves sex and tells you so during her sessions. She goes all out to see that you are satisfied. Your BEST bet to find her number is to look on other boards.