Mandy in Ronkonkoma 631-388-1306

Discussion in 'Long Island' started by fastsupra, Aug 30, 2011.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. sculptor69

sculptor69

I'll say! See you when you get back from SXM.
  2. ptalover

ptalover

sculptor---told you so- mandy rocks---She is better than most of the Colombians here in St Martin this week. she really likes sex.
  3. lovelight

lovelight

my ATF

She's worth every penny imho -different level of service with no bullshit-go milfs!
  4. sculptor69

sculptor69

$250. I started by texting her. Might take a wile to connect, as she does not interrupt her session to receive calls or texts and has a busy private life. Good luck - she is really worth the effort.
  5. TyteRope

TyteRope

How much was the session? And what time? Been trying to nail her down but it's been tough to get on same pages as her.
  6. sculptor69

sculptor69

Worn Out !!

Saw Mandy in the morning this past Friday and had an absolutely fantastic session. She is everything that has been said about her in the reviews on this board - a smoking body, an enthusiastic partner, and just a great person to be with and talk to. Met her in a local motel and was stunned when this hot looking honey opened the door and greeted me. We had never met before but she greeted me like an old time "good" friend. We quickly got into the session and tried a whole lot of different exercises that we both enjoyed. The entire session was just like being with a girl friend - lots of DFKing and caressing - none of it mechanical - all with enthusiasm. She said she had a great time - I believe her - and she wore me out. Left with a smile on my face and a picture of her in my mind. It is great to finally find someone of this caliber out here in the wilds of Long Island. Will definitely call her again when time and funds allow.

Sculptor69
  7. lovelight

lovelight

good God...... I need a nap!!

Just saw Mandy today ,an unexpected treat that just came about. I read a lot of reviews and all I can say unless it's in this thread I don't hear about women providing the level of service Mandy provides. My God we wore each other out for a good 45 minutes. She is the sweetest ,sexiest MILF I know of and wont let me leave until I'm completely satisfied. I left there today delirious with an "elmer's " glued on smile on my face,completely drained and happy!
  8. ptalover

ptalover

Mandy Ronkonkoma

She is the the F'ing energizer bunny that not only doesn't stop but doesn't stop coming.
    She has a banging body that is a lot better than a number of 20 year olds that I have been with. She will suck till your ears pop and do you till you come. I was tired tonight as I had an afternoon session in Westbury with an aphrodite girl, and she refused to stop till I came I felt like rocky in the 15th round. She has great pride in her work and insisted that I came twice before I left.
    She is my ATF on long island, the look in her eyes and the noises she makes when she comes is worth the price of admission. If you havent been with Mandy you havent been.
  9. ptalover

ptalover

Mandy--what can I say that has not already been said.
    Thursday night we spent 2 hrs and 40 minutes together.
    She did not charge me for the 40 minutes as all we did was talk between recharging.
    She absolutely is the UGFE.
    Everything was covered FYI. Her looks and talent in bed are astounding. She will did not stop until I was TOTALLY satisfied. Again , I left and immediately wanted more--she is truly addicting.
    I do not know why I post as it will just drive up her popularity and make it harder to get a date. But she deserves recognition for amazing service.
  10. lovelight

lovelight

Satisfied once again "ugfe"

Another amazing hr session.non stop action. I really don't know what else to say she is simply one of a kind. Sometimes she runs 10 minutes behind schedule which happened with me but that just means someone is getting their full hours worth. My session ran over a bit too!
  11. ptalover

ptalover

Mandy, Mandy,
    That is a good description of her. I just got back after spending more than 3 hours with her.
    There is no one like her that I have encountered on Long Island. I have been with many of the top 10 in Ny and the top 10 in the USA. For passion and UGFE she is my ATF.

I think she is quite pretty and I love looking down on her face. I like to talk with her and she insists that I am totally satisfied before I leave. It is pride in workmanship, I guess. She is astounding, in fact addicting.

Those of you that spend a half Hour with her are really missing the boat.
    I missed her the moment I got into my car. she is really th UGFE.

She asked me to mention that she can not accommodate everyone on a days notice as she has a life and children. She says it seems that everyone wants to see her either at lunch time or after work. She asked if you would text her the day before with you request and she will do her best to accommodate you. For the last few days she left her phone in a car upstate and she just got it back. so if you were trying to contact her and did not receive a response, that was the reason.
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2013
  12. lovelight

lovelight

Ultimate GFE

I think she falls into this category I just created "ULTIMATE GIRLFRIEND EXPERIENCE". I happen to really like her and dont mind talking with her at all. She's a real straight shooter with no bullshit or nonsense. After being with her I think about the experience for days afterwards simply because she's that good. From what I read about providers on here there are none on the Island that come close,I leave very ,very satisfied after seeing her and I look forward to the next time. Mandy is really unique in a very good way,and quite beautiful in my book.
  13. canthelpit

canthelpit

I took a hh with her last time, I'd like to do an hour with two pops next time i see her. I think i can handle an hour.
  14. biohazard

biohazard Moderator

Speak into the microphone baby LOL
  15. ptalover

ptalover

I find her to nice to talk to plus with my dick in her mouth on and off for an hour she doesn't have much to say.
  16. canthelpit

canthelpit

2 hours, I can't imagine two straight hours with her. For 2 reasons: 1. she'd fuck me to death because she's so fucking good at it, and 2. my head would explode because she talks so much.

gotta love it though.
  17. ptalover

ptalover

Mandy

I just got home from a 2 hour session with Mandy.
    seems that she had family issues last week , but she texted me yesterday and
    we met tonight. She is a Sex machine. I am usually a 1 pop guy but she insisted on 2 and she worked it out of me.I lay there sweating after the act and needed CPR. she really knows what she is doing , and I think she has an amazing body for a milf , and a pretty face. My atf long island lady.
    If she does not answer your text she will eventually.

Having not worked last week she is looking to entertain.
    Get it while you can , she amazes me
    ptalover
  18. canthelpit

canthelpit

I agree with your opinion, definately one of my ATF after factoring everything.
  19. ptalover

ptalover

Mandy has had family problems and is off line for a few more days.
  20. lovelight

lovelight

The only problem with Mandy is that once you see her the other providers just dont measure up. Either they are really good looking or young but provide shitty service or they are ugly and provide decent service,but the bottom line is Mandy is the whole package and when it comes to milfs.....noone comes close for service and attitude and looks combined..........in my opinion.