Mandy in Ronkonkoma 631-388-1306

Discussion in 'Long Island' started by fastsupra, Aug 30, 2011.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. trigger

trigger

Finallly, I had the pleasure of seeing Mandy. She is friendly and really puts you at ease. She has a nice body and is very clean. Everything that was shared in the previous posts are all true. According to her, she doesn't take on new clients. She took me because I havespoken to her a numbe of times and kept me on her list. What can I say? I think she just is saying it to make me feel good. Who Knows? Anyway, if you do get to ride her, she is very good and knows what to do to get you going like a rocket.
  2. sculptor69

sculptor69

ExLS: Mandy sounds like a good time. Tried the number in the post below but it is no longer Mandy's number. Can you provide a number or link to contact her? Would love to have to have a decent provider close to my home - Ronkonkoma is good. thanks. Sculptor69
  3. trigeek

trigeek

Have fun and enjoy.
  4. ExLS

ExLS banned

seeing her for my 6th time

I have an appt with in later today and NEVER had a bad session with her. She is great and loves to please. great BBBJ, whether she is in her late 40's or early 50's don't care. she is hot as lava.
  5. xghobo

xghobo

Saw Mandy this week and am very glad that i did. She is a milf with a nice petite body just the way that i like, She seems to have a converted garage apartment that she is using for incalls, very easy location to find in Ronkonkoma. Full GFE bbbj ect non rushed damage was $$. I will be goining back asap nice time with a hot milf!
  6. ExLS

ExLS banned

wish she was around

good sex
  7. mcami1902

mcami1902

I saw Mandy on 112 in June or July. A nice, tight lady (she came on me when she was riding me) but a little off upstairs. She was telling me some stuff that she had a friend across the street and that she leaves the curtains half open and when she closes it thats her friends cue that she's in a session. Then she kept getting calls/texts and she was saying that it was from her disabled son but she was being contradictory about it and changing the story; weird. Good session overall, only negative for me was when I was about to bust she didn't swallow but took it on the face.
  8. LIAznGuy

LIAznGuy

wrong head is thinking????
  9. oreoman

oreoman

the number in the add is not in service anymore and neither are the numbers on ***
  10. canthelpit

canthelpit

What's worse is the link to her ad is posted here.
  11. fastsupra

fastsupra

I hate to sound like an a-hole. But are you really going to ask for the number? Do you guys even read these posts? You are not the sharpest tool in the shed.
  12. tonyd8087

tonyd8087

mandy

does anyone have mandy #
  13. ExLS

ExLS banned

is she still around???????? I would repeat, hands down
  14. lightweight

lightweight Moderator

Thanks for the review...
  15. longislandandy

longislandandy