Mandy in Ronkonkoma 631-388-1306

Discussion in 'Long Island' started by fastsupra, Aug 30, 2011.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. ModernDayCowboy

ModernDayCowboy

This is borderline shilling, just so you know. Also, you don't pay $150 for a bj at an AMP. $140 for HH FS or $160 HR FS and if you go to Flushing you can get HR FS For $100.

If Gotenough has a budget he wants to stick to, don't chastise him about it, last I checked that was against the rules.
  2. gotenough1

gotenough1

Not sure which amps you go to, , but I've never paid 150 for a hj or bj incl door fee but that's another story
    Not sure why she would get mad but whatever
    I thought I had read in previous reviews diff pricing but maybe I was mistaken
    It was a really good time. I'll leave it at that.
  3. ptalover

ptalover

Gotenough,
    Mandy is definitely worth the $150- Please do not try to bargain with her. She might agree once but she will be pissed and you will not have a great time with her. Just save your $$$ until you can afford her. a HJ and a covered BJ at an AMP costs the same.
  4. gotenough1

gotenough1

UTOPIA GUIDE REVIEW
    Finally got to see Mandy today..1st time and def was not disappointed.
    The reviews on her are spot on. She's 50 but doesn't look it at all. Very pretty with a Great personality.
    Took 1/2 150. Not sure if I was over/under on time...it certainly didn't feel rushed. Walked in to her working room and she immediately made me feel comfortable. Usually there's a feeling out process, but surprisingly none with her.
    A lot of dfk Bbbj/daty, which I rarely will do with a pro...tasted nice and she was into it..or she faked it well. I don't really give a shit either way. I'm here to make myself happy lol
    She got on top for some cg.. doggy..followed by mish, which is where I finished. She wasn't very tight below, but she is 50 and I'm sure has a ton of clients. She wasn't like the Lincoln tunnel either lol
    Talked for a bit,,again she's a really nice chick...said goodbye
    I will definitely repeat with her. My utr has completely disappeared, so It was nice to see someone I wouldn't have a problem seeing more. My only issue is the 150. I like to stick to limits and for me $120 is my limit for 1/2.
    Thank you all for the honest reviews.. It's how the board is supposed to work. Unfortunately you get the Amy Reiki bullshit sometimes as well. Nothing works perfect but at least with Mandy he performance lived up to the hype.
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2016
  5. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

We have a paypal account, if that works for you. I dont want to publish the email address here, but send me an email and I will give it to you.
  6. gotenough1

gotenough1

I have an appt to see her today. First time for me. Looking forward to it based on reviews
    She quoted me 150 hh. Is this her standard rate? I've seen diff rates quoted throughout the thread
  7. lovelight

lovelight

WIll Do....I have School stuff going on that night of the party but sounds like it's going to be great.perhaps i can make a donation
  8. lovelight

lovelight

PTA....I saw her on 8/22 I believe and she hasn't answered since,text or call.Not that unusual sometimes for her.
  9. Slinky Bender

If anyone hears from her before Tuesday see if you can get her to come to the party.
  10. ptalover

ptalover

Sculptor,
    You must have really gotten her worked up. I also have seen her many times but no CIM.
    GOOD JOB.
    I just wonder where she is.
  11. lovelight

lovelight

wow I've seen her many times but CIM must be new cause she's never done it as far as I can tell.Nice review
  12. sculptor69

sculptor69

UTOPIA GUIDE REVIEW
    Saw her in early August, but not since. However, just realized that I had not posted my review of our
    Mandy – Still Exciting

I was looking for some fun time early last month and was unable to get into the big City; so, I looked at all my local options (not many, sigh..) and realized that I had not seen Mandy in quite some time. Texted her to find out if she had some free time and was delighted to hear that she was up for a visit. We made the arrangements to see her the next morning at her place.

I followed the directions to Mandy’s house and, after she met me in the driveway, she led me to the back of the house and into a room that was apparently once a small recording studio. The room was furnished with a nice soft bed and several stuffed chairs, lamps and tables – all very “homey” and comfortable. We talked for a few minutes to catch up on things that had happened in our lives since the last time we saw each other and I commented on how much nicer it was to see her in this room than in the old motel we used the last time – a lot safer and much more comfortable (and probably less expensive for her).

I gave Mandy a small gift and after she thanked me profusely with hugs and kisses, she proceeded to disrobe and climb onto the bed to watch me undress. That did not take long and soon I was joining her on the bed. We laid down side by side and engaged in a nice leisurely make out session with lots of hugs and kisses (DFK) and mutual caressing of bodies. Mandy has a very nice relatively well-toned body and she was very skilled at using it to full advantage to get Junior to snap to attention.

Pretty soon, Mandy was easing herself down the bed and wrapping Junior up in her mouth for some delicious bbbj action – big turn on for me feeling her mouth on him and watching her head bob up and down. I felt like a king laying there watching her and soon, I had her switch positions so that I could return the oral favor.

I had forgotten how much Mandy loves DATY and she started thrashing around on the bed as soon as my tongue started on her love button – it was all I could do to keep my position down there. It did not take long for Mandy to start clamping her thighs around my neck and grabbing my head in her hands to drive my tongue into her. When she popped, her legs spasmed on my neck and I actually felt my neck pop like when my chiropractor used to do a number on my neck to relieve tension.

Mandy was breathing real heavy and she told me she wanted Junior inside her real quick. So I found the condom that had fallen onto the floor and Mandy grabbed Junior and covered him up. She asked to start with a missionary position, so I knelt between her legs as she guided Junior into nirvana, slow and easy. Mandy grabbed my ass and told me to thrust faster and deeper and we were off to the races. Pretty soon, Mandy was groaning and yelling for me to fuck her harder – who was I to not oblige. She gave my ass one last grab to drive me into her before she collapsed with her next orgasm. We laid there in that position with Junior firmly implanted inside her for a while as we both caught our breaths.

Junior was still looking for release, so Mandy had me lie down and then she climbed on top of me for some CG action. I thoroughly enjoyed watching and feeling her slide up and down on Junior – Mandy can do some fantastic stuff with her kitty muscles. It did not take long for Mandy to start increasing her rhythm and muscle contractions to get Junior fully involved and, soon, as I was grabbing her breasts, she was telling me to drive Junior into her so she could cum again. I felt her squeeze Junior for a few seconds and then she collapsed on top of me with a sigh. As usual, I was unable to pop with the cover on; so, when Mandy recovered from the CG action, she whipped off the cover and started with some more bbbj action.

The positioning was great and I was able to just lire there and enjoy the view and sensation as Mandy grabbed Junior’s two friends and DT’d Junior. In very short order, Junior was erupting into her mouth and Mandy milked him dry.

We were both exhausted and, with Junior soon asleep, we laid there on the bed, cuddling and talking a little more until it was time for me to begin thinking about leaving. Mandy cleaned me up was with some baby wipes and then it was time to get dressed. Mandy helped me dress and gave me a few more hugs and kisses before leading me to the door. I still can see her standing there in her birthday suit saying goodbye and telling me to give her a call soon – will do!
    last visit; so, here it is.
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2016
    Slinky Bender likes this.
  13. ptalover

ptalover

Has anyone seen Mandy in the last 10 Days?
    she seemed to have dropped off the radar.
  14. lovelight

lovelight

UTOPIA GUIDE REVIEW
    FInally caught up with Mandy last Friday at a renovated motel .Well the rooms are renovated ,anyway.Nice king size bed ,clean ,comfortable. 150/HH . Didn't keep me waiting at all and I looked forward to seeing her all day.

DFK upon arrival for a few minutes (making up for lost time)Got out of our clothes ,more DFK and she was grabbing junior simultaneously. She wanted to immediately give me a bbbj and I certainly wasn't going to argue. Followed by CG,she started cumming during CG. Doggy,Mish ,knees to ears. Little Daty in between positions. Hung out for a few minutes ,little back rub dfk and I was off. I was completely worn out when I left,I guess I'm out of practice as I haven't seen her in months due to schedule/vacations/work etc.
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2016
  15. ptalover

ptalover

Slinky
    Chanel is at hot lips phone 646-309-7415. http://www.hotlipsnyc.com/#!models/cee5.
    I know this should be a separate thread if you like to make it one. her pictures do not do her justice--truly amazing
  16. Slinky Bender

Dont think I know her
  17. ptalover

ptalover

Slinky,
    I think you would enjoy her. I drive 45 minutes to see her.
    did you ever try Chanel on 45 st? super hot and beautiful-Amp.
  18. Slinky Bender

If it were not over an hour drive to get to there I would consider seeing her.
  19. Thunder Lips

Thunder Lips

I got the same fucking text. I then went to settings and have blocked her. who needs that?????
  20. ptalover

ptalover

Mandy is not malicious and meant nothing sending you an email I am sure. Just text her back and ask her not to send unsolicited emails--she is really a nice person and I am sure she did not mean to offend you.

With respect to speaking to Mandy-she knows about this board so you can mention it-many people have told her about it.

I have never had Mandy BBFS she always insists on a cover for me. she gets so wet when she comes it is impossible to miss even if you had your dick vulcanized you would feel it. she becomes dripping wet.

I am not her shill just a good client who really appreciates quality, I also like her as a person as she has survived a really difficult time in her life and is just trying to improve her lot in life. she cheers me up and I leave both sexually and mentally. Yes she can talk your ear off but she is fun to talk to with her Brooklyn accent.