Manhattan’s Invisible Korean Power

Discussion in 'Real Estate' started by Smoke&Mirrors, May 11, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. lamont5123

lamont5123

eros,

In my hood, some our more unhinged Mexican friends are trying to adopt the same tactics. Which is comical when you consider not one of them has a green card.

I work near KoreaTown. Some of those businesses make it crystal clear that they have absolutely no respect for the Civil Rights Act. What can you do? You take your business elsewhere.
  2. lamont5123

lamont5123

CriscoKid,

Man, that was an uncool statement. A lot of good people died on 9-11.

Not all cops are bad. The Fire Dept. may be mostly white, but I have ever heard of a firefighter refusing to run into a burning building because there were people of color inside.

Apparent racial attacks are not always racial. Sometimes, it's more of a neighborhood turf thing. And cops do try to curb racial attacks.

But when has a beating of Asian schoolkid by some Blacks ever garnered top news coverage? It happens a lot. And no one, except the poor kid's family and friends seem to care.

I really hope you were joking about your 9-11 crack.
  3. eros

eros

if Manhattan's like that, I can only imagine what's happining in Flushing!
  4. sod

sod

Poopie Pants!
  5. Ballz Deep

Ballz Deep banned

Lighten up there fuckwad. This whole fucking place is racist you commi bastard..
  6. sod

sod

Is this jackass why no one can have any fun in the Italian Deli thread?
  7. Ballz Deep

Ballz Deep banned

FUCK YOU!! You & Sharpton should be hung in Times square on New Years Day,as the ball drops.

8. benisbig

benisbig

Reading is Good

By your own post:

[/QUOTE]gweilos were murdered in a Chi-town restuarant several years ago as a result of a gangwar between gang members.[/QUOTE]

It was a shooting between gang members huh? Of course the whites were gang members? I know thinking is hard for racists so just stop trying.
  9. fumpton

fumpton

the other reason is the many asian cultures, notably the chinese, distrust law enforcement. Maybe due to the oppresive Communist regime back home, the chinese fear and resent LE.
  10. Smoke&Mirrors

Smoke&Mirrors banned

I was born in NYC.Now live in the burbs,Why do you ask?
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2006
  11. sunraider7

sunraider7

Take your head out of your ass and stop being so one dimensional

Did the thought ever occur to you that the shoot out may not have happened if the victims were Asian!? No, of course not, jackass!
  12. benisbig

benisbig

Why don't the cops do things about racist attacks? I know why but I'd like to hear other people's opinions.
  13. acheron72

acheron72

That's partially why all these gangs are able to exist and find power within their own communities. Minority races feel threatened because people turn a blind eye to blatent racist attacks, thus almost creating a 'need' within the community for their own protection - the cops aren't gonna do anything about it, so someone else has to take over. The main problem is that since there usually ends up being more than one gang, they start to fight amongst each other as well; sort of like the cops, except without any regard for the law what so ever.
  14. benisbig

benisbig

Stupid much?

There's a difference between getting caught in a shoot out and being targeted for your race. I'm sorry if you aren't smart enough to figure that out.

Personally I don't mind when whites die, should have packed the trade center with all the cops and firefighters in the city and surrounding area before it came down. However too many people turn a blind eye to blatant racist attacks.
  15. rough1

rough1

WHISKY TANGO FOXTROT??

Maybe some people, a substantial minority even, think that it's OK, but I don't think that you can make a blanket statement like that. I think the OP was close to getting a pretty serious beat down. And I don't think that those pleasant KP lads would have worried about it being "not OK." Sure, it's not icepicks all over, but still....
  16. sunraider7

sunraider7

Where did you live prior to becoming a resident of NYC?

If I'm not mistaken several gweilos were murdered in a Chi-town restuarant several years ago as a result of a gangwar between gang members.
  17. benisbig

benisbig

The difference is that the OP was safe from biased attacks unlike if a non-white walked into a white neighborhood.

The double standard here is it's ok for whites to attack non-whites in NYC but not the other way around.
  18. Al Kikuras

Al Kikuras

Don't forget

The Light skinned brothas too... ;)
  19. vermeer

vermeer

It's no conicidence that all oriental women prefer to mate with the genetically superior negro.
  20. mumsamumsa

mumsamumsa

damn it....allright this is way over the top now....we sell our fresh (ok somewhat fresh) fruits and vegetables at a very competitive market price.