Maria-AATR-quick review

Discussion in 'New York' started by BigMadM, Mar 13, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. mikeymonkey

mikeymonkey

Taking one for the team

2. qqq35

qqq35

sorry it didnt work out just the way you wanted. which way are you happier--the choice of many or the sugar daddy deal
  3. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

yes, ive been seeing her on and off for almost a year,actually know her for 4 years, but she left the biz to start a family, and things got tight,she gave me a holla, and we hit if off, more of a sugarbaby deal, then, well, she went to her former lifestyle, which included her previous bf, and things got sticky, then real sticky, and thats how this life is.
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2006
  4. flabbergasted

flabbergasted

We all knew that Big Mike can't hold out that long.
  5. qqq35

qqq35

BigM please clear up a point of some confusion, for me at least, please. didn't you start a thread a few weeks back indicating that you were leaving us hobbyiests behind? that you have found a provider to take care of all your needs. Now please understand i am in no way questioning you, just trying to clear up that point.
    thanks
  6. thecat

thecat No Alternative

i love the 'older' ladies............
  7. RuffToy

RuffToy

She's 40 looks good on the AATR website, just thought I'd ask since you mentioned this 37 yr old. You probably would have remembered her since you seem to mostly frequent to younguns.
  8. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

IM not sure, I dont think so, but I dont think I reviewed every girl I was with.
    some weeks, Id see 2 or more girls, so Id get lazy and not review.
    I just cant remember.
  9. RuffToy

RuffToy

Have you ever been with Laney?
  10. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

Needed a dick sucking today.

Called Val, I expected to see GIGI, seems Ill never connect with her, but Val had one girl Maria.

Val told me Id have fun with her, although booking someone I figure from the site has to pushing 40, really not my cup of tea, but I really needed a release today.

Shes tall, ok looking, pretty tight body for a women in her late thirties.
    Phony tits.

Shes in the room for one reason and one reason only. To make you happy.
    She makes it clear immediately, she wants to make you happy.

Dick sucking was pretty good, some deep throat, tons of ball licking, all the way down to I guess my anus. Alot of wet tongue slurping all over the place.
    Glad I scrubbed good in the shower.

I told her if she wanted to make me happy, but she let me know upfront, no coming in mouth.....EEEEHHHHHHHHH!
    Shed really make a huge difference if she let you pop in her mouth, but I was ok with her technique and style.

I ate out her pussy for a bit, I dont know why. Stupidity, senility? own selfish reasons, I never know why I do this for no fee.
    Shes a bit odd, she cracks up after she comes, or at least claims to laugh.
    Ok, to each his own, she laughed hard twice, so I guess she came twice, boy, I have to get my head examined, if I get them off, they should be paying me. boy o boy.

She then said I wanna taste, and stuck her tongue so far down my throat, I almost gagged, and that I kid you not.
    If you want some really deep tongue kissing, you might be in heaven with this DFK princess.

Overall, I got what I needed, she was a very warm, affectionate, sweet, accomodating, late thirties woman. Im a bit hung up on that, I prefer them mid twenties, but I cant say one thing I really didnt like or enjoy with this woman.She touches alot, she kissed nipples, she rubs you, she lovey doveys it up with you.....shes the type of woman, to be honest, Id love to score in AC at some club. Shes the right age for me outside of the hobby, and shes in decent shape. I should be so lucky to score her for free in a club, but shes about what I hope for.

You wanna have fun, and dont mind if the model is a bit older than normal, than you will be in for a great ride. If you want a 23 y/o, well............

I liked Maria, she gets my endorsement.