Marina

Discussion in 'New York' started by mij317, Oct 1, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. jamal ginsburg

jamal ginsburg

Lisa:
    http://www.ny-exotics.com/ads/ibl2/inlis765bl-1.htm

I think she shares the apt with Rose. Lisa is alright but not as good as Marina, and no bbbj like Marina, at least not to me.

Yes those are accurate pics of Marina, unfortunately she did get thicker. I haven't seen her in awhile but her service is good. I'd have to say some of my best sessions were with her.
  2. mij317

mij317

Marina's pics

Thanks for all the info.

I'd appreciate anyone letting me know whether Marina's pics are accurate. Her pics can be found at:

http://www.ny-exotics.com/ads/inbl/inmar451bl.htm

She looks a little thicker than she did in her last set of pics.

BTW, if anyone is interested, I think Fiorella is back in town - I saw a review dated today on ***.

Re: Carol - Thanks John J - your wisdom is always appreciated.

Hey Jamal - Have you seen Lisa? Any chance of providing more details on Lisa?

[Edited by mij317 on 10-02-2001 at 12:10 PM]
  3. Meister

Meister

mij317

you mentioned a pic of marina .... where did you see that?
    thanks .......
  4. robnotbob

robnotbob

Fiorella is back home, but her sister is in town. If Fiorella's ad is still up on NYE you can get the phone number or search here..I think I posted it. Fiorella's sister Marcella is a little older than she, but was GREAT!!

I also saw Rose..I posted review on ***...OK not great.

Marina is very very good.
  5. JohnJ

JohnJ Repentant Sinner

seen carol

I've had the chance to meet Carol from Brazil. she is listed on Ny-exotics.

She travels to the USA about every three weeks then goes back to Brazil for about three weeks...

I don't know if the photo is accurate... it could be her, but it seems she may have added a few extra poundd... but not heavy at all...

she was quite accomodating after you get to know her and definitely a YMMV gal as it seems this is not a regular thing for her. Rate was $$ .. overall not a bad experience but at same rate you might find better.

John J
  6. ramstein

ramstein

I've tried Lisa#1 and Marina but have never tried Frances. Now what I'm wondering is how does Frances stack up in the looks department? Has anybody tried all three aformentioned ladies? Would appreciate some input.
  7. ew

ew Silver

8. jamal ginsburg

jamal ginsburg

I recommend Marina, what others said about her is true. There's another Lisa now working in the same building. The former one was a petite lady, this one is more voluptous. At one point Marina told me Lisa came back but I'm not sure of the specifics. Can I get more info on Frances and the others mentioned by mij317? Thanks.

clockwatcher1@hotmail.com
  9. ew

ew Silver

I would put frances next after marina.
    Depends on your tastes though both are very eager to please. You could just lay there like a slob and let them run the show.
  10. mij317

mij317

Thanks Ozzy!!!

Thanks Amaxxx!!

Ozzy,

Are her pictures accurate? Would you recommend? Are her rates still $$/hr?

Any other info would be appreciated as most of us are feeling the effects of the economy and can't afford to waste money.

Also any word on other girls in this price range -

Fiorella
    Carol
    Lisa (she still around?)
    Frances

[Edited by mij317 on 10-01-2001 at 06:48 PM]
  11. Ozzy

Ozzy

still around

917-447-3908
  12. amaxxx

amaxxx

don't know her availability these days, but i can highly recommend her. she's a mature brazilian, providing very accomodating service with dfk, bbbj, daty, asian and multiple cups o coffee. have also heard good things about Lisa - another Brazilian who i believe works in the same building, lists on NY-exotics.
  13. mij317

mij317

Does anyone know if Marina (Brazilian) is still around and if so, would you recommend?

Also, any other suggestions for independent providers at $$/hr (incall in manhattan) would be appreciated.

TIA

MIJ317