Marylin is available this week...Monday,Wednesday and Thursday

Discussion in 'New York' started by OpheliaDixon, Jun 11, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. MikitheMilf

MikitheMilf

me too

kisses love...
  2. ForFun

ForFun

I can vouch Ophelias other guise. I just wish I had time to take advantage of it more often.
  3. OpheliaDixon

OpheliaDixon UG Advertiser

As far as the BJ queen is concerned it is me in my other guise, those who know who I am know the art of sucking cock is my passion. Mamasans need a little man juice to keep going too...
  4. OpheliaDixon

Thanks Rooster

I am committed to bringing back the Julies style model of service with my own special flavor.There has bee a void here in NYC and I am just the Gal to bring it back.
  5. OpheliaDixon

The prices would be somewhat higher but not doubled...

the risks are larger and rent is a bitch...
  6. OpheliaDixon

Domino is out of the country and I would love to find Elizabeth too...I f anyone knows where any of the girls are tell them to ...they will be welcomed with open arms.
  7. SoDSerpentor

SoDSerpentor No Alternative

well, if those people return, i dont think the old prices are, cuz everithing is double now, may be is the price of gas or something
  8. paulywalnuts

paulywalnuts banned

My favorite provider i've ever been with is Elizabeth...Saw her every time she was in town...I definitely miss not seeing her around anymore...I'm sure hoping she pops up again...
    Domino was awesome too...she did stuff that no other provider did...with the exception of Marilyn of course...
  9. RoosterC74

RoosterC74

Pauly-

You stole my thoughts? I never encountered Elizabeth, but did spend a few times with Domino. She was quite wild.
  10. paulywalnuts

paulywalnuts banned

Ophelia, I was a reg at the other place where a few of the mentioned girls used to work...In fact they were my first 2 over there. Are you going to be getting Domino or Elizabeth (UK chick) or any of the others?
  11. ForFun

ForFun

That's most of the problem with this hobby, we think/inquire with our little brain. In the "big" brain one side is logic and the other emotion. Is there a left and right side to the little brain? And what is their function? This could be an interesting thread.
  12. RoosterC74

RoosterC74

Ophelia-

Welcome to the UG Board. The likes of the ladies that you have on your site have been long sought after around here by quite a number of us.

Ladies/Gent's-

I can write and speak from first-hand experiences that both Marilyn and Alana are high quality providers. Neither are the young 21 year old model type. But both provide great service, and are skilled in oral. I had several memorable experiences with Alana in the past.
  13. Wandering Bull

Wandering Bull

Inquiring minds.....

If the inquiry is from the lesser brain -- just go with it. Hell...what's the worst that could happen? Lose the ability to walk for a few hours?
  14. ForFun

ForFun

Come on. Inquiring minds want to know.
  15. RuffToy

RuffToy

Ditto
  16. ForFun

ForFun

Wait until you try Betty!
  17. nypunter2004

nypunter2004

I saw Marilyn this week for the incall french special.

She greeted me at her apt in midtown, led me to the shower, then came and helped me wash up the boys. She is a mature lady, not sure of age but the pictures on Ophelia's website are accurate. She has very large, juicy and tasty real breasts which are lovely for russian play.

After I got out of the shower, she dried me off, then laid me down on the bed and said "I'm gonna suck the shit outa you" - which she the proceeded to do. Great technique, she's def. got the skills, started out slow then went pretty fast till I popped, kept on sucking till I was soft. I've mostly been to amps, so I haven't had a real bbbjtc like that in a long time.

She is really sweet, we joked a lot, talked about the biz, then I went on my way. Now the question is, do I try Alana next? Or a double?? I still have Betty on my list to try as well... But give Marilyn a try, the price and service are hard to beat.
  18. MikitheMilf

MikitheMilf

Some things should NOT be posted - contact us for info
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2006
  19. siliconwarrior

siliconwarrior

Ophelia's Big Apple

What neighborhood are you in?
  20. Sidekicks

Sidekicks Moderator

what did i miss something? I was on the website looking at pics and i saw this posting..what did i miss? LOL