massage coupons

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by farishta, Dec 29, 2005.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. farishta

farishta

removed, no posting advertisements.

If you're really interested, I'm sure you could google it.
  2. farishta

farishta

I actually want to apologize to the mod. for this thread. I almost got perma-banned for it.

The lesson: don't post ads kiddies.

Anyway, there's actually posts that you can search for where people have used those coupons so, I think that they (the providers) probably do legitimately forget that they have these coupons posted since the turnover is so high at those places.

If there's anything to take away from this post, it's to pay attention to *who* is posting the ads, not whether or not they'll be honored...maybe some new places to troll :)
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2006
  3. RoosterC74

RoosterC74

That has only happened to me once. Mamasan almost always has the girl ready that I request.
  4. flabbergasted

flabbergasted

False advertisement, just like when mamasan tells you to come over and Lisa is free and then when you get there ...
  5. RoosterC74

RoosterC74

Flabber-Thanks for sharing the info.

Strange because the coupon for L.H. appears in the A.P. Press on a regular basis. For us regulars, I am sure it means little. However, for a new customer that brings it in, during hours when they are not busy, I really wonder how they would react. It could possibly lead to some folks walking away the place. I know they are quite busy right now, but who knows when it is not quite so busy.
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2005
  6. moneyshotsnj

moneyshotsnj

Very true. Tried using a $10 coupon from the net at the place in Rt 36 in
    K-burg some months back. They had no idea about the coupon or the internet.
  7. flabbergasted

flabbergasted

They won't accept it. They'll tell you they have no idea about the coupon.
  8. DaiDaiLun

DaiDaiLun

Really? That would be a great deal $90 for the full menu.
  9. RoosterC74

RoosterC74

They offer at $10 discount ad in the A.P. Press for L.H. Although, I have not used it.
  10. coreman

coreman

this is a hot thread
  11. flagship

flagship

where are the coupons?
  12. farishta

farishta

The interesting thing about these coupons is that Heaven Spa is listed. I pass by that place every night on my way home and it's mad-posh...so...why is it listed under "adult entertainment", and playing up the japanese and korean girls?

I thought it was too swank and out in the open to offer the r&t, but it may be worth checking out now.
  13. farishta

farishta

Here you go all my cheap brethren!

I'll be back when this place pays for an ad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!