Massage parlor stakeouts waste time, tax revenue

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Al Kikuras, Feb 11, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Al Kikuras

Al Kikuras

Friday, February 10, 2006

I have been reading about the Waterville Police Department and their brilliant scheme to stake out massage parlors in the city.

One has to wonder who came up with this dastardly plan. One also has to wonder just how much thought was put into this. I mean, to stake out massage parlors for the future? Absolutely brilliant. I would give a "pinhead of the year" award for this but I'm not really sure who the recipient should be.

What the people of Waterville should really be concerned about is that obviously there are more police cruisers in the city then they need. To take a car and use it to record activity at these unscrupulous businesses shows that all the taxpayers are getting stiffed. The cost to buy, license and register these cars that are not used to police the streets is a complete waste of money.

I wonder how many officers have laughed behind their chief's back at this. I know I would. I think the time has come for the massage parlors to make house calls. Heck, maybe I'd be their first customer.

Mark Pantermoller