Massage + Russian?

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Spa' started by mcduck, Nov 28, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Zoltan

Zoltan

FS Available?

I usually don't ask about fs on my first visit to a new place so I don't know if it's available. Next time I go I will definitely ask. Anyone else have any info? Was fs available when they were in Montvale?
  2. seeker

seeker banned

do you know if they offer FS?
  3. mroverbean

mroverbean

Cost/tipping???

Okey dokey folks... time to help the newbie(s) again...

Typically... and I know it can vary... but... typically... what should we be looking at for this type of "service"?

I've had only experience at an AMP, and, IMO, it was very good. .6$ at the door, and I gave a .5$ tip (even though it seems .4 is the norm).

Just trying to gauge what these "extra" types of services are worth for when I'm brazen enough to give them a go.

Thanks all....

rover

4. Zoltan

Zoltan

Visited last night

Stopped by their new location in Nanuet last night. Very nice facility in an old home. Met with "Jessica." Very friendly with a great personality and very nice firm breasts. Massage was excellent. Followed by nude HR and a Russian finish. Very good time overall and will definitely be back.

Anyone check out the place in River Edge yet?
  5. happyending

happyending

new "montvale" place on middletown rd. in nanuet

I tried out this place on Saturday and the girl I had was named Tanya. While she gave a really great massage and let my fingers and mouth roam a little bit after she fully disrobed, it was not as nice as in the past. She said it was 'that time of the month' and would not provide FS. Tanya was a bit on the small yet chubby side if you like that sort of girl. She was very nice, however, not my cup-o-tea.
  6. Zoltan

Zoltan

Going tonight

I'm going to go check out the Montvale place at their new location in Nanuet tonight. Since I never went there when it was in Montvale I was wondering if anyone has any recommendations, names, advice etc.

Thanks.
  7. Zoltan

Zoltan

Montvale Reopened

I was going thru the Bergen record today and saw an ad for "Montvale Spa." There was a phone number listed with a New York area code so I gave a call. It turns out they have reopened a mile or two north in New York off of Route 304. The woman who I talked to said it's mostly the same girls. I'm going to try to check it out this weekend or early next week. If someone beats me to it let us know what's up.

Phone #845-627-1081
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2002
  8. iaamap

iaamap

janes place NYC

anyone ever been here, what's the scoop?
    thanks
  9. SpaMonger

SpaMonger

Seeker, the Wellness Center was on Kinderkamack Rd. in Montvale near the NYS border. Unfortunately, the place is now empty and a for rent sign is outside.
  10. SpaMonger

SpaMonger

DandyDon, the European spa is in River Edge. Sorry, but I haven't had chance to visit yet. Hopefully this week.

I'll post a review after my visit.
  11. DandyDon

DandyDon

Slinky, VERY Funny!!!!!

SpaMonger, Please tell me more about this European Spa--real close to work for me--Thanks!!
  12. seeker

seeker banned

are they around?

Can you give us contact info on this site? I tried looking them up but didn't find them..

thanks

seeker
  13. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

"I've seen it on their bras"

"I never looked at any bras, but I know my cup sizes "

"The map is not the terrain...."
  14. ryan

ryan

I tried to call the WC in Montvale a number of times many months ago, might have been as far back as the summer. Never got thru (phone rang but no answer).
  15. ryan

ryan

Thorn.... I don't know about "king" but.. thanks! I am just one of a number of spa fans and occasional reviewers on this board.

Al.... I never looked at any bras, but I know my cup sizes and I still don't consider either of them DD, regardless of what bra they were wearing. Especially Stella. Though its not super important. I post info about weight not as a criticism but merely to convey an accurate idea of a girl's looks. I appreciate semi-detailed description of physical appearance as do many others..... It is just for informational purposes, and doesn't mean I think they are lacking or substandard. In fact I repeated with both Michelle and Stella since I liked them so much. Unfortunately I hear Stella is gone from R&P.

Fortunately there is another girl at R&P now who is among the hottest I have ever seen in any spa anywhere. Her name is Sonya, who _is_ IMO a true DD (natural) and just an incredible looking young Russian lady (early twenties). She is happy to oblige with the topic of this thread. Her face is somewhat Jessica Alba-ish. Really stunning, though "maybe 10 lbs extra" applies. She's been on vacation for a few weeks but I believe will be back in March.
  16. SpaMonger

SpaMonger

gilgamesh, thanks for the info. I suspected that was the case when I couldn't find an ad for them in the Bergen Record.
    Does anyone know if they were shut down by LE or just moved to a new location?

Have you had opportunity of going to new European spa in River Edge? Advertised in Record as European Salud Spa, p# 201-225-9393. Spoke to lady on phone with British(?) accent today, 40 for 40 min or 60 for 1 hr.

I may go over this week, any recommendations would be appreciated.
  17. gilgamesh

gilgamesh

SpaMonger,

Wellness Center is definitely closed; drove by there the day before yesterday. Completely shut and shuttered.
  18. rocket

rocket

yes Rubys/janes is FS, they advertise bodyrub on the net but offer FS. 180 for the half, 220 for the hour usually 2 cups of coffee are served in the hr if there is enough time. call during the day, dana usually answering the phones is very nice, feel free to ask her what you can have, but usually they tell you its up to the girl.
    VERY clean place, very nicely done operation, three rooms, privacy is a big thing there and most of the girls are extremly clean and hot. Annete and julie give great massages, annete is bigger and gives a harder massage, shes also not shy about massaging the anal area if you're into it, but you have to ask...
    good luck
  19. Thorn

Thorn

All hail Ryan.

King of the Spas.
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2002
  20. All66

All66

Re: russian girls who speak russian