Massgae in Manalapn

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by fcsmfs, Dec 20, 2005.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. letsgetstarted

letsgetstarted

Ditto. and these places are all in Millstone, not Manalapan.
  2. yamaha

yamaha

matt76 read the millstone tread more info than you could want hit search and type in millstone.. this is not the thread you need to be in. have fun be safe

REMEMBER THIS IS NOT THE MILLSTONE THREAD.
  3. matt76

matt76 banned

place on 33 in manalapan

good review Fcsmfs,

now i know of 1 place in millstone on rt33, but where is this other one u went to?

i just moved to town off Rt33 a month ago.

thanks!
  4. TenGallonWad

TenGallonWad

Will Rick give this boy the rub and plug treatment?
  5. Ganbei

Ganbei

I second that motion.
  6. letsgetstarted

letsgetstarted

just to keep things in order, can we continue this in the Millstone thread?
  7. yamaha

yamaha

fcsmfs : You are like alot of us always wondering if you can get a pro place to do the unthinkable good luck with that. the worst thing is you feel great after massage, i can live with that sometimes the massage is better than the rest. Well as far as the wife getting massage from a dude and you like it more power to you i wish i could be a fly on the wall if my wife got a massage from a dude and a happy ending from him just to see the reaction i say well done.
  8. lonewolf69

lonewolf69

Fcsmfs,

Who's dying for another massage from Rick, you or your wife? :D Sicko in me just had to ask!!! :)

Personally I'm a little Skeeved if another guy touches me for a massage after all these years for female masseuses, imho... :)

Peace...
  9. smb

smb

??Did the wife get happy ending or FS from Rick??

A little weird, but to each his own. Thanks for the review.
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2005
  10. fcsmfs

fcsmfs banned

Jessica

Your right Jesiica is a little chuncky. It is vivs place after i read some older posts i realized that.
    Im going to a place tonight called Humun touch in Matawan.. This is a total legit massage The only cool thing about this place is she gives you an 1 1/2 massage for $100 but its a great sensual massage your covered by a little towel that keeps falling off as she turns and streaches you kinda kinky. I keep trying to see if i could get anything extra with some hints but so far nothing. If you are looking for a real massage with no extras this is the place to go....

On another note i gave my wife a present with a massage in our hotel room in redbank with an add in the star ledger 2 years ago from Rick. Rick if you are on this forum let me know im dying to do that again
  11. yamaha

yamaha

he got it right on the second post he recovered well. what side of rt 33 don't give address but a land mark is good. does sound like viv's with the young jesica she is alittle chunkey.
  12. DaiDaiLun

DaiDaiLun

Not only that, he needs to learn how to spell (at least with the title). Massage in Manalapan.
  13. Ganbei

Ganbei

Sounds to me like it's Viv's place.
  14. coreman

coreman

She's probably likes the "rock hard" because it means she thinks you'll cum sooner, meaning less work for her.....

...anyway thanks for the better info
  15. fcsmfs

fcsmfs banned

Massage in Manalapan

lol Your right .. Ok llets try again.. Visited the AMP on RT 33 the other night and met with Jessica 20's 5' 3"" about 135 7 in looks 6 in body. 50 for 45 min the place is very dark as you walk up the stairs with 2 rooms. Massaage was ok touched all the right arears on the flip i was rock hard and she seemes to get a kick out of that . Light touching no problem with nice hj. nk for an extra 30 she is very cute but from waht i could tell no fsl
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2005
  16. yamaha

yamaha

first post

wow for your first post i have to give you a break but this post needs more info. it's like me saying i went to tr and went to a place on rt 9 and i had a good time come on now.
  17. fcsmfs

fcsmfs banned

Visited AMP in Manalapan off RT 33 nice place very dark 2 rooms . Nice girls great massage I dont know if they do anything in there except r&t but well worth it ..