Melanie @ ODA

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by tonka, Feb 6, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. teeduke

teeduke

Re: ROFLMAO

jarhead—

Yeah, me too. This thread seemed to be moving along in its own little time-warp.
  2. Jarhead

Jarhead

Sorry Sekhark

You were 2 threads away from your question. I figured you just woke up or something. Didn't mean to laugh so hard. If it's the worst thing that happens to you today, you got it made.

Jarhead
  3. Jarhead

Jarhead

ROFLMAO

Teeduke

I have been laughing so hard for the last half hour I couldn't punch out a response everytime I read it. Hellllloooooooooooo?Anybody homeeeeeeeeeee?????

Jarhead
  4. teeduke

teeduke

Re: ODA?

Uh, you're a few days too late, sekharck. See the OTHER ODA thread.
  5. sekharck

sekharck

ODA?

What is ODA and where is it?. Do they advertise in Star Ledger?
  6. Germansausage

Germansausage

There is no such a thing in this bussiness as to be fired for performing services, that would bring more clients to business. On the other hand I remember girls being fired for overcharging clients. Nobody fires the bird,that lays golden eggs. The same tale as to be fired for performing services on a lower price basis. I, personally, have Melany,as one of my favorites, but she is significantly overprices herself. You can get FS for 1.2 or 1.4 there. Don't you think $$ total for 30 min massage and CBJ is way to much.
    Cobra, I took a liberty to read most of you posts thru search, plus, I am a very regular to ODA, so I figured the following:
    Olga, the onwner of ODA is your girlfriend, you helped her to start the business, so you have a personal inerest in this business, so you posts on that particular MP are basically selfposts. BUT, you story about being used and left is very sad. But Olga is coming back on Monday (Stacy told me), so you have a chance to get together with her. Just don't let her use you again.
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2003
  7. gremlin

gremlin

Ditto,

More expensive than the popular amps but much better looking. Melony from oda and Susan from international are the best of the best for MP's in North Central NJ.
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2003
  8. Cobra

Cobra

Melony - Great

Tonka, as always either with food or the ladies, right on!, I saw Melony this week again, all I can say the nearest thing to a GFE in a RMP, worth all of the $.5 plus,and I also remember Olga the manager from the old Bank st. One of the best RMP in Morristown she was Christina then I think, heard she was let go by manager Katie for giving out to many BBBJ and FS with out cover, she has aged, still a nice face, heard she got knocked up, that's why she hasn't been a around so much, time will tell, otherwise Melony is still the best at ODA. Happy Hunting brothers!
  9. tonka

tonka

What a great time I just had today with Melanie from ODA. Normal entry fee, $.50 got me cbj, ok with nice hand movement, f/f, lots of moaning, f/s was awesome, highly recommended. I tried to see her about a month ago, but hooked up with Nina instead, ok girl, Melanie is superior. After seeing Nina that time, while walking out I recognized the office mgr Christina, who I hooked up with in 1998. Boy the years haven't been kind, it's one thing to get older, but she has put on a ton of weight. What do they eat in Moscow? Peace